Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2014, 02:57 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 520 (100%+)

Unfortunate, all this is. But it looked like the warning signs were already there, and many decided to ignore them. I really want to feel bad for all parties involved, and want to believe the excuses, but how can we? Sorry the gamblers lost, but I am thinking the odds weren't in your favor..Hopefully it all works out in the end, and you guys get your $ back. And don't forget to leave feedback..
Old 04-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Tech Regular

It's all on the way back..
Old 04-01-2014, 03:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DanielHerbert77
Hey everyone - my ebay rating has over 400 sales with little to no negative feedback.

I shipped numerous packages out when I said I did and ALL of the tracking numbers show that they weren't even scanned in at the P.O. that I delivered them to.

I apologize to everyone who has been trying to contact me, but I didn't know what to say to everyone other than go ahead with a paypal claim if I haven't already refunded your money.

My ebay sales are immaculate and I've been selling for years there.
your wording of little to no negative feedback would make me worry on ebay, I have well over 500 and all positive, as you say this is your second time selling would only make me worry even more, and not contacting the people only makes you look really bad, reguardless if you know what to say or saying nothing but sorry, but I personally hate when people ignore me, and I feel these buyers deserve some kind of a response, as my opinion is step up for the problems and make it right for them
Old 04-01-2014, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Troubles Dad
your wording of little to no negative feedback would make me worry on ebay, I have well over 500 and all positive, as you say this is your second time selling would only make me worry even more, and not contacting the people only makes you look really bad, reguardless if you know what to say or saying nothing but sorry, but I personally hate when people ignore me, and I feel these buyers deserve some kind of a response, as my opinion is step up for the problems and make it right for them
I believe that's what he already said he's doing. Not to defend Dan because I know him, but those who aren't involved in the deal but constantly posting the same things aren't going to change how the deal(s) went. Give until tonight to refund the payments, if he fails to do so than I see a warrant to post, but until then you're throwing gasoline on kindling (really doing nothing to wasting bandwidth)...
Old 04-01-2014, 03:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cinnabun
I believe that's what he already said he's doing. Not to defend Dan because I know him, but those who aren't involved in the deal but constantly posting the same things aren't going to change how the deal(s) went. Give until tonight to refund the payments, if he fails to do so than I see a warrant to post, but until then you're throwing gasoline on kindling (really doing nothing to wasting bandwidth)...
what I posted about was the use of his own words, if their was a post stating how these issues came up, then my post would not be relevant to this thread, your posting the (s) would be a red flag to the next person, as I see you post alot of things in these threads as well, some useful and other things are not, so if I offended anyone, I am really sorry, all that I know is that if I screwed up, I would do anything that I could to make things right, take all the negative remarks and make sure that this kind of stuff would not happen again, so like I said earlier, if I upset anyone, that was not my intentions, as this stuff really should not of been posted here for the entire world to see and everyone can remark about it since it was posted
this is just my opinion & everyone has them
Old 04-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 81 (100%+)

Daniel please honor your word and refund all of us.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

USPS doesn't automatically insure any packages. Priority Mail is insured up to $50.00 unless more coverage is purchased.
You should have purchased additional insurance. Very simple. If you've already been through this ordeal before, I can't imagine ever mailing another package uninsured or just with the bare bones $50 priority mail insurance.
I always insure packages for their sold price. It protects both the buyer and the seller from the unexpected. Being cheap and not spending a few extra dollars on insurance could end up costing you several hundred more dollars.

Sounds like you're going to make this right with the buyers. Kudos. Hope you learned a couple of things today...

a) communicate with the buyer when there is a problem
b) insure your $100-200 items for their actual price, not $50
Old 04-01-2014, 05:24 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

The issue is not to burn anyone down for no particular reason. The real issue is that apparently this is not the first episode of the story, the warning flares were already burning bright, and more had to be lit..I am sorry if you feel the need to defend either party, but its like being bitten twice by the same dog (just an example) and doing nothing but saying he's not usually like that..
Old 04-01-2014, 05:30 PM
Tech Master

To reply to your post, if you were bit by a dog, I bet you'd be cautious around that dog the 2nd time.. Ay?

If the warning flares were there it was buyer beware or am I missing something?
Old 04-01-2014, 06:13 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

To reply to your post, if you were bit by a dog, I bet you'd be cautious around that dog the 2nd time.. Ay?

If the warning flares were there it was buyer beware or am I missing something?
Nope, nothing missed, you are right on both accounts, and they should have led the buyers to a similar conclusion IMO. Buyer beware on every deal here, as they usually seem to be the risk takers. Anyways, enough bandwidth wasted here, good luck to all involved, hope all works out..
Old 04-01-2014, 07:29 PM
Tech Regular

Default Refunds and Holds and Reversals

I've been working with Paypal for a while. Gave up on USPS. I'll eventually recover from this financial hit..

It seems that I can't immediately refund payments if they're under a "Held" status or being disputed. I'll call Paypal tomorrow morning during business hours to see how to expedite this.

All others have been refunded or reversed. I ask that if any of you do eventually receive what I shipped, please let me know.

I will try my best to catch up with the emails and PMs. Again, I offer my apologies for terrible communication (for whatever that's worth)...

Attached are screenshots of the refunds, reversals, and held status transactions.

$1542.50 Total is getting returned.
Attached Thumbnails Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?-capture1.jpg   Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?-capture2.jpg   Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?-capture3.jpg   Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?-capture4.jpg   Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?-paypal-refund-message.jpg  

Old 04-01-2014, 08:00 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (96%+)

$17 at taco bell? damn
Old 04-01-2014, 08:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

I've been working with Paypal for a while. Gave up on USPS.
I really don't understand why you would give up on USPS... If you really paid for postage on all these items, and if you really dropped them all off at the post office, then you should be dealing with the Postmaster at your local post office. Are you not going to hold the post office accountable for their presumed error?

Just doesn't make sense to me... This thread quickly turned into you being the victim of a USPS problem, and you brush it off as just a $1,500 financial hit. Or are you leaving a variable out of the equation?

Big thumbs up to you, Dan. Refunds to all your buyers is nice to see.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:10 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by matt_is_superco
I really don't understand why you would give up on USPS... If you really paid for postage on all these items, and if you really dropped them all off at the post office, then you should be dealing with the Postmaster at your local post office. Are you not going to hold the post office accountable for their presumed error?

Just doesn't make sense to me... This thread quickly turned into you being the victim of a USPS problem, and you brush it off as just a $1,500 financial hit. Or are you leaving a variable out of the equation?

Big thumbs up to you, Dan. Refunds to all your buyers is nice to see.
Mat, our local post hub is known for this kind of stuff. It's incredible what the Newark hub is capable of.
Old 04-01-2014, 08:13 PM
Tech Master

Mnickelson left dan a negative because of "refund with out a reason"

Really dude... You can't be that naive.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.