Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anybody know DanielHerbert77 ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2014, 11:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

Glad everyone is getting their refund. But they should also do the responsible thing and either return package or pay for the item if it ever arrives. That way Dan won't be at such a significant loss. I can't imagine how many headaches he has had since this ordeal. Not siding with anybody just IMO.
Old 04-02-2014, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DanielHerbert77
These were actually all items that I had purchased for my racing plans this summer but other more important financial responsibilities came up and I needed to sell most of it off. The store that I work with would definitely not allow me to sell items of theirs (new or consignment). I do understand where you're coming from though... And yeah, it looks like I won't be selling through RC Tech anytime soon anyway based on my wonderful trader rating now... ugh...
I give you credit for making things right, or it at least seems that way at this point. But you had a serious lack in communication, and that's not excusable in a situation like this.

As far as you claiming not to be associated with a hobby shop. I won't drag you through the mud, you're dirty enough with this whole deal.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:16 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racer1812
I give you credit for making things right, or it at least seems that way at this point. But you had a serious lack in communication, and that's not excusable in a situation like this.

As far as you claiming not to be associated with a hobby shop. I won't drag you through the mud, you're dirty enough with this whole deal.
I am definitely associated with a hobby shop - it's just that what I was selling wasn't for them - it was my own personal stuff. That's all. I don't know if that's a crack at me about being dirty - but there was no dirt going on here - just a total screwup and I'm trying to fix it for everyone who would have been at a loss. Admittedly, there was a serious lack of communication and I do accept fault for that - and apologize to all affected.
Old 04-02-2014, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Dirty meaning you have enough issues without me bring up your other sales. A little pun.

If the radio you were selling was yours, sadly the pics you posted one way or another make it look like a shop related item. And to be fair to all the shops, if it looks like you're a shop or a shop item we're gonna hammer you on it. It's a simple zero tolerance policy for everyone.

If all your buyers come to me and say "he's a stand up guy and did me right, can I change my feedback?" I'll entertain it but you yourself aren't going to be able to dispute it at this point. That's just how I see it.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by racer1812
Dirty meaning you have enough issues without me bring up your other sales. A little pun.

If the radio you were selling was yours, sadly the pics you posted one way or another make it look like a shop related item. And to be fair to all the shops, if it looks like you're a shop or a shop item we're gonna hammer you on it. It's a simple zero tolerance policy for everyone.

If all your buyers come to me and say "he's a stand up guy and did me right, can I change my feedback?" I'll entertain it but you yourself aren't going to be able to dispute it at this point. That's just how I see it.
That's all cool. I got it.

The radio was one that I had up for consignment myself about a month ago in a store...

I deserve the poor feedback, as most of it relates to my poor communication, not necessarily the crap I'm dealing with regarding USPS.
Old 04-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Just do what's right, which you seem to be.

If your refunded buyers wind up receiving their items and don't pay you, go back to PP for that. And if you can show proof, I'll hound them for being a douche bag as well. After all it's a hobby. I can understand if you need to steal to feed your family, none of us here are starving.
Old 04-02-2014, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Uh me. I'm starving... I buy baja parts instead of eating. I'll admit it

Old 04-04-2014, 06:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)
Default Refund Failed

Umm...I got this email this morning...
"The refund sent by Daniel Herbert (DanielHerbert77@***.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact Daniel Herbert regarding this refund.
"

Anyone else actually get your refund???
I sure hope this gets resolved quickly.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:52 AM
Tech Regular

Crap. I'll take care of this by the end of banking hours tomorrow. There might be others too. The money is actually there but there's some kind of hold going on.

I'll take care of all of this ASAP.
Old 04-04-2014, 06:58 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Ok I got the same thing.

"The refund sent by Daniel Herbert (DanielHerbert77@***.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Guys,

I also have had issues with Dan. I purchased 2 tekin ESC's they never arrived. I didn't hear from Dan then I get a refund from paypal. BUT, the refund was declined by his bank. I've email dan a few times, no response.

see paypal message below.
-------------------------
Hello,

The refund sent by Daniel Herbert ([email protected]) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact Daniel Herbert regarding this refund.

-----------------------------------
Refund details:
-----------------------------------

Amount: $260.00 USD
Sender: Daniel Herbert
Sender's email: [email protected]
Transaction ID: 2N155847A5153653A
Transaction date: Apr 1, 2014

Thanks,

PayPal
Old 04-04-2014, 07:21 PM
Tech Regular

Sorry- thought everyone was on this thread now with the issues. Haven't been paying attention to RC Tech / Paypal emails today all day (crazy busy). Headed to the bank tomorrow morning to see exactly what's going on (with extra cash in hand also).
Old 04-07-2014, 07:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Is this resolved? mine is still pending.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:56 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Mine is not pending any more and no refund so I have opened a dispute with Paypal.
Old 04-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

oh man, this is pathetic!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.