Wiki Posts
Search

Another bad seller: Dsouza

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2014, 08:57 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DSouza
The bubble always had a crack in it, from the time I took it out of the packaging.
It was a clean out my garage sale price. The first PM I got from him was "I'll take it" & "pp address". Didn't ask a single question. I'm not a bad seller, I'm sorry it happened. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!! I'm sorry Zach!
Since when is it a buyers job to ask if anything is broken, missing, or damaged?

Can I sell a completely fried BL motor and say "Well the buyer never asked it was working or not."

You overlooked the broken bubble, fine. Telling Zach to basically "pound sand" after the fact is the part everyone, including myself, has an issue with.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Just let it go Whit. He's willing to step up now and that's all that matters, right? No biggie on this thread, it also shows he is taking care of this.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

It was a clean out my garage sale price. The first PM I got from him was "I'll take it" & "pp address". Didn't ask a single question. I'm not a bad seller, I'm sorry it happened. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!! I'm sorry Zach!
You already have my PP address...

$5 will cover the replacement levels from ebay(there are no smaller lots of the 1in ones)
Old 03-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Tech Master

Go ahead and resend PP addie Whit, he might have deleted it. Trying to cut the guy some slack, he did step up after all. It would be nice to see one of these threads end well lol.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:12 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 86 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spookie
Go ahead and resend PP addie Whit, he might have deleted it. Trying to cut the guy some slack, he did step up after all. It would be nice to see one of these threads end well lol.
It would be nice to not see these threads at all...
Old 03-28-2014, 09:17 AM
Tech Master

True that lol. As long as they come to an agreement it's all good.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 91 (100%+)

The really sad part is if he sent it usps priority mail. That now come with $50 of insurance included.

So IF the seller was that hard up for the $7 he could file a claim and get his money back
Old 03-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by imprsme
The really sad part is if he sent it usps priority mail. That now come with $50 of insurance included.

So IF the seller was that hard up for the $7 he could file a claim and get his money back
I forgot about that...

A USPS claim is a 2 month minimum process from past experiences
Old 03-28-2014, 09:35 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by whitrzac
Why'd you put me on blast? I'm glad you've found a replacement bubble. Your only focus has been the condition of the tweak station. Did you receive all items, any of them broken or damaged. You come off demanding in your PM's. I would have worked with you if you'd been friendly(?). Now if I don't refund you what? And if I do refund you the thread is still out there. Delete the thread or get it deleted and the levels on eBay will be shipped to you.
The only thing I needed was the tweak station, I looked at it as I got a tweak station, ride height gauge and XX main book for the price of the tweak station. I have no use for the tire warmers or setup wheels...

I tried being nice, but when you didn't offer to make it right, I got pissed.
That sucks, it always had a little cracking in it since I got it. I'm sorry it happened you got everything for a really good deal. You might try contacting MIP and seeing if they have replacement levels or repair them
I've already ordered the levels, I need them no mater how this turns out anyway.

The thread will always be here, I will edit the 1st post after I receive a $5 refund.
I'm screwd either way then, what a chick move.

I'm done.

PP claim filed to cover a new tweak station.
Negative feedback left.

Last edited by whitrzac; 03-28-2014 at 09:45 AM.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:48 AM
Tech Elite

So it there now any recourse towards Dsouza, since it doesn't sound like his is going to make this right?
Old 03-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

I forgot about that...

A USPS claim is a 2 month minimum process from past experiences
It's the sellers responsibility to file the claim with USPS, if it was a shipping error...
Old 03-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Tech Champion

Since this thread made it to page 2
Why'd you put me on blast? I'm glad you've found a replacement bubble. Your only focus has been the condition of the tweak station. Did you receive all items, any of them broken or damaged. You come off demanding in your PM's. I would have worked with you if you'd been friendly(?). Now if I don't refund you what? And if I do refund you the thread is still out there. Delete the thread or get it deleted and the levels on eBay will be shipped to you.
The only thing I needed was the tweak station, I looked at it as I got a tweak station, ride height gauge and XX main book for the price of the tweak station. I have no use for the tire warmers or setup wheels...

I tried being nice, but when you didn't offer to make it right, I got pissed.
That sucks, it always had a little cracking in it since I got it. I'm sorry it happened you got everything for a really good deal. You might try contacting MIP and seeing if they have replacement levels or repair them
I've already ordered the levels, I need them no mater how this turns out anyway.

The thread will always be here, I will edit the 1st post after I receive a $5 refund.
I'm screwd either way then, what a chick move.

I'm done.

Negative feedback left.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Since this thread made it to page 2

I'm done.

Negative feedback left.
All this could have been avoided if he would have just forked over $5... As racer1812 put it, he made his bed, let him lie in it!
Old 03-28-2014, 10:03 AM
Tech Master

I'm done.

Negative feedback left.
Fair enough he had every chance to make it right. Fyi there's another station in the classified, for $30. Amazing people are willing to shoot themselves in the foot for $5, time to edit The List.
Old 03-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

WOW.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.