Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Bigdog65721 is a confirmed thief on 6/4/14 >

Bigdog65721 is a confirmed thief on 6/4/14

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bigdog65721 is a confirmed thief on 6/4/14

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 07:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

oh man I am sorry for acting like a child but i couldn't resist. ...it was low hanging fruit. ..lol
Old 04-24-2014, 07:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ThePanda
Yeah, price bashing, no accusations of being a scammer... For the price bashing if that happened I do apologize, but for not calling you a scammer I dont. If I recall rightly me and most others just requested pics and for you to be able to justify 3000 into a revo with pictures, and a parts list (which is very reasnable) and still no list of upgrades.

I think that people getting into the hobby would be happier from not buying a product becasue people said it was "overpriced" rather than everybody being quiet and them buying something that they may think is a great deal, just to realize later that it might not have been as good as they first thought. But thats just my thoughts.
If you are not interested in buying it its none of your business. Same for anyone else not interested in buying it. If someone wants to pay $xxx amount of money for something because they think its worth it who are you to say they can't? If someone want to buy sell something for what they think its worth then who are you to say they can't? Same goes for anyone else who may think like this.

If the person buying it gets it and is not happy with the purchase they can file a claim with Paypal. Its sicking that most of the people that post in these types of threads jump the gun before hearing both sides of the story.

I agree on some cases its clear who is trying to rip someone off but for most of you to just keep piling it on it pointless.

But again if someone wants to try to sell a rollie pollie for $8,000.00 who are you to say they can't? It's none of your business. If someone is gullible enough to buy it then that's on them.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:20 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

I would call people out on prices just like I do the local hobby shop when they try to sell a kid a traxxas vehicle for $150 more then retail when I'm in the shop. I think if a person is buying a vehicle all upgrades and prices shod be listed if a seller claims he has a certain ammount in the vehicle if that's how he's justifying his price.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Seether
I would call people out on prices just like I do the local hobby shop when they try to sell a kid a traxxas vehicle for $150 more then retail when I'm in the shop. I think if a person is buying a vehicle all upgrades and prices shod be listed if a seller claims he has a certain ammount in the vehicle if that's how he's justifying his price.
So what are yo going to do when the hobby shop is no longer there?

If you are not interested in the car whats it matter to you what someone is selling it for?

How someone present their stuff is on them not you, correct? If some was to ask a questions about what been upgraded that's one thing. But to go to someone for sale add and bash it is another. no?
Old 04-24-2014, 11:37 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

No one is bashing all we asked for is a list of upgrades and prices. And I WAS interested for a lot lower of a price. And tbh the hobby shop question, my local shop is horrible on prices if they went under it would be no skin off my nose the local track has nothing to do wth the hobby shop in my neck of the woods
Old 04-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Seether
No one is bashing all we asked for is a list of upgrades and prices. And I WAS interested for a lot lower of a price. And tbh the hobby shop question, my local shop is horrible on prices if they went under it would be no skin off my nose the local track has nothing to do wth the hobby shop in my neck of the woods
If you are really interested in my erevo. Read my ad it has most of the upgrades listed. And don't be afraid to Pm me making a offer or asking for more pics or info!
Old 04-24-2014, 03:34 PM
Suspended

I think this should be taken down. I have respect and been honest with everybody. And I been getting my ratings up. I never did anything in anyway to type r Henry.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 75 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigdog65721
I think this should be taken down. I have respect and been honest with everybody. And I been getting my ratings up. I never did anything in anyway to type r Henry.
The pictures of the erevo you are selling sure look a lot better then the flip phone picture of the servos you sent Henry. Can you explain why you offered Henry two brand new $120 Hitec servos to make up for $50 you were short? That's the "too good to be true" part that spooked him in the first place. It doesn't make sense, and asking him to ship the rc before he receives your partial trade servos is a well known scam practice. So is shipping empty boxes, or shipping beat up used items claimed to be new. You didn't scam Henry, but the all signs were there and he was just warning others. Explain whole servo trade situation and you might get a little respect. Everything I see still seems squirrelly.

This thread is never going to vanish. I might get closed or locked if you convince a moderator to go through the required actions, but it will always be here.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:00 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

Budumm tsss.

You have made no actions even suggesting that you will ship back either. I am not calling a scam yet, but it seems to be edging ever closer. I having being scammed on here as well do not take kindly to scammers.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Tech Champion

What I would love is a resolution. However you guys decide to reach it.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:18 PM
Suspended

[QUOTE=matt_is_superco;13211562]The pictures of the erevo you are selling sure look a lot better then the flip phone picture of the servos you sent Henry. Can you explain why you offered Henry two brand new $120 Hitec servos to make up for $50 you were short? That's the "too good to be true" part that spooked him in the first place. It doesn't make sense, and asking him to ship the rc before he receives your partial trade servos is a well known scam practice. So is shipping empty boxes, or shipping beat up used items claimed to be new. You didn't scam Henry, but the all signs were there and he was just warning others. Explain whole servo trade situation and you might get a little respect. Everything I see still seems squirrelly.

This thread is never going to vanish. I might get closed or locked if you convince a moderator to go through the required actions, but it will always be here.[/QUOTE. To answer your question I bought a new phone now
sec I was going to give him 300 PayPal and 2 hitec servos to make up for the extra 50 I didn't have at the time. But sorry was not going to send him 300 plus the servos first. I was going to send him 300 PayPal and when I got the truck I was going ship both servos after I got truck. Like I said I am a honest and straight up guy to do business with.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Budumm tsss.

You have made no actions even suggesting that you will ship back either. I am not calling a scam yet, but it seems to be edging ever closer. I having being scammed on here as well do not take kindly to scammers.
No deal was made, at least I'm aware of. Frankly, I'm not even sure this thread is appropriate. Ragging on someone because they have flip phone is well, stupid.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 191 (100%+)

Budumm tsss.

LoL Panda I think you're in the wrong thread. I think you meant to put that in the Redbone thread, not the bigdog haha
Old 04-24-2014, 06:58 PM
Tech Champion

Whoops panda error! It is sad that I am getting these confused... Because there are so many as of right now.
Old 04-24-2014, 07:04 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by bigdog65721
I was going to send him 300 PayPal and when I got the truck I was going ship both servos after I got truck. Like I said I am a honest and straight up guy to do business with.
That's not how business works on here. There is an unspoken rule that you have less trader rating, so you have to ship all merchandise for trade and pay all dues before the higher rated member even has to think about shipping you anything.

That might be some of your problem right there. You assume things work one way, and they don't, so you come off as a scammer to some. It all does seem a little fishy though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.