Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call >

Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Andrew -- you have 7 posts and one F.B. rating -- who are you kidding?

And why in the hell am I going to get all up in arms over a car I receive with zero wrong with it?

Another chronie coming to this dead beat seller's aid.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MrgGoo

Then Sarinexia contacted me a week later saying that i need to refund him 80 bucks because of a front impact to the car. Said that he could not get the metal hex off of the axle and that i needed to pay for a new aluminum spindle, Yesnew cv axles, Yesnew aluminum hexes, Yesand new bearings. Yeah, because you didn't even have one in there LOL!!!Went on to say that the hex is seized onto the axle No, I said that the hex was compressed into the spindle and now the wheel is seizedand that he could not remove it. sure couldnt! he also said that the pin was severed in the hex. Most certainly was!Also said the bearing were bad and had to be replaced. Again, what bearing???

I thought well the car ran fine when i had it but is what he is saying possible? Of course it is but If he cant get the hex off how does he know the bearing bad and how does he know that the pin is severed inside the hex????????????????? Simple, I had to cut it with a hack saw right thru the axle. Don't play stupid, you knew I had to do this in order to diagnose the problem.

here is what it looked like before - THAT'S NOT EVEN A PICTURE OF THE CORRECT WHEEL!!! IT WAS THE DRIVER'S SIDE THAT WAS DAMAGED LOLOLOL!!!!!
Again folks --- look at this guy. He sells a car damaged. He offers 1/2 of the amount, but not the whole thing at least acknowledging it's jacked up. Then he gets the car back, gets $300.00 in his pocket from PP + the car, and now he's on here complaining????? Talk about confused......

Guys --- he has his local hobby shop do the wrenchin on his cars. This guy is a tool ............ str8 up.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:27 AM
Suspended

Oh, and did this guy tell you he got back Lundsford turnbuckles and RPM ballcups?

Nope.

Honestly, I was so fed up with the whole thing I didn't even give a damn anymore. He got his old turnbuckles and ballcups and NEW lundsford turnbuckes and RPM ballcups.

Oh, and btw, I mixed up the front suspension mount w/the rear. Instead he got the rear brand new aluminum suspension mount set versus the front used and shitty. My buddy bought the front suspension mount off of me just the other day and it snapped in his first lap. Yeah -- you sell quality $hit huh buddy --- I'm going to refund the poor guy his $10 bucks for it. As for you --- you got a brand new one in the rear >> So enjoy a cup of kiss my _ _ _. Consider that one an unequal trade. Your old and decrepid part for my new unused part.

Lets Recap:
Get's the car + $300 from PP...
Get's new $hit either in my error from me, or because I simply didn't care anymore

Then complains on RCT....

Absolutely rich. You go ahead and hold that poll of yours, but if the RCT community finds you guilt of being a deuche', you donate $100.00 to RCT. Then go away.

Last edited by Sarinexia; 11-05-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 67 (100%+)

If you look closely at the pic of the car before it was shipped, the front shock tower appars to be bent backward on the left (driver) side of the tower. That would indicate it was not new or like new. The pic was of the right side and the left is the one that appears to be bent.

Not taking sides, just making an observation.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:44 AM
Suspended

Well, thank you for the observation, because that is a 100% accurate observation. He takes a picture of the right wheel, and passes it off as there was nothin wrong with it. Well, he's right... there wasn't, EXCEPT, it was the LEFT wheel in question LOL!!!!

Glad you could see that from the pictures. I however didn't notice it at the time of the sale. I'll be much more careful next time.

Just incase the seller tries to erase this picture in efforts to support his lying BS story, I'll repost the picture illustrating Nutz4rcyktw's observation:
BTW --- Dude, I'm goin to ask you to look over any vehicle on here before I buy next time LOL!!! To this day I didn't see that in the pictures.... excellent job:

Yeah ---- take a look right above this -------------------- See that bend in tower on the left side? Hmmm.... seems to me that would be from a front impact of some sort. It would make sense that wheel is probably jacked up too considering the impact was bad enough to bend that like that.

I'd be in my right mind to submit this to PP right now and illustrate you're a thief & to retrieve their money back.
Old 11-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by MrgGoo
So this evening will take a poll that will give him time to tell his side and for you guys to let others know. I will post the poll in the trader feedback section and the person that has the most votes wins.
I HOPE he posts that stupid poll..........

As far as a prize, I sure as hell don't want THAT car back LOL ------- like I said --- he can just donate $100.00 to RCT or be banned for life LOL..
Old 11-05-2012, 08:20 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

As an unofficial member of the jury, I am starting to side with Sarinexia. Please escuse my you are an ahole comment.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:01 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmorgan540
As an unofficial member of the jury, I am starting to side with Sarinexia. Please escuse my you are an ahole comment.
Agreed. Looking at the pic you can see the bent shock tower (though I must admit I would have not noticed it) and the simple fact that the OP has the car back and the money says something to me. Ethics anyone? Now if all the parts that the seller shipped were not returned then he is entitled to something but not the whole value of the buggy, IMHO.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:02 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by rcmorgan540
Haha, OMG Morgan, no worries LOL Don't apologize.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:04 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

After looking back at the pics you can see the tweaking even more on the shock tower in this pic, look at the angle of the upper shock bushing in relation to the rest of the car. It took some kind of major hit before the pictures were taken

Old 11-05-2012, 09:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 187 (100%+)

Whatever the case is here with the damages, I think it should have been sent back in the same condition he got it. Not as a completely stripped down, disassembled bucket of parts....
Old 11-05-2012, 09:13 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally Posted by Kylar
Whatever the case is here with the damages, I think it should have been sent back in the same condition he got it. Not as a completely stripped down, disassembled bucket of parts....
True, very true.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:18 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Kylar
Couldn't agree more, however, I stripped down the front under the instruction of the seller to diagnose the problem (which involved the entire left side of the front assembly) ---- and as far as the rear of the vehicle I was servicing the diffs back there when all this crap went down.

After this guy sells me a car he blatently claims as "new", then refuses to pay for damage as all of you can see was pre-existing; honestly, I don't owe him a damn thing. If the screw head could have been taken off the body of the screw that should have been dissessembled as well.

I didn't send it back in pieces out of spite. It came back in pieces as a result of diagnosing and doing some much needed despirate maintenance on it that shouldn't have been needed in the first place. >>>> Ending in him blaming me for the damage, telling me to go F-myself in seeking a refund for the broken parts, and well....... the rest is history. Everything was returned neatly packaged, all categorized, ----- but of course he'll post up pics of something he decides to toss all up to make himself look better.

Remember who we're dealing with here. A dude that takes a picture of the wrong wheel, passes off a clearly damaged vehicle (which I didn't notice) as new, and then takes everything out of the box and tosses it on his bench, takes picutres, brags about being given $300.00 from PP ( ____ BTW, wonder why your fees are 3.9%? This fool is why_____) then cries, "wolf". Blah......
Old 11-05-2012, 09:26 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

oh you mean this wheel is the one you destoryed

remember even if this is all true does not change the fact that i tried to work with you and i agreed and you agreed on 40 dollars as a compromise and then this dude starts crying about getting out of the hobby and so i said send it back. If the car would have came back with just the damage to the wheel i could of lived with that but the point here is this is how i sent it to you

and this is how he sends it back

Old 11-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (90%+)

No matter what was wrong with the front wheel you stole parts from me and destroyed my car and made paypal pay for it. The wheel damage is irrelevant because i tried to compromise on that . But it gave you no right to steal from me and to destroy my car.

SOMEONE TELL ME HE HAD EVERY RIGHT TO DO WHAT HE DID.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.