Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call >

Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mini 8ight to pieces??? You Make the Call

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Came from my 1:1 rally driving. Open window's and loose dirt, your gonna eat some.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

i just read this whole mess and i need a nap now,, i'm worn out...lol

right wrong whatever,
one is out time,
the other has a bunch of backup parts and $300 to buy a new car with

i'm going to bed
Old 11-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 142 (100%+)

My only question would be that has been asked several times yet I have not seen an answer to unless I missed it (I apologize if I did), and that would be were all the parts sent back as well as the NIP parts (in the same condition as they were sent meaning NIP) to the seller?
Old 11-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

With the exception of the aluminum shock mount he got brand new versus the mount I kept used and broke that were his.... And the knuckle (and I think spindle) that was jacked up..... He got all his shit back w/ some extras.

Oh, yeah... And he got $300 bucks from PP as well. Paid for the damage to the vehicle 4x over.

3.9% anyone? ---- fools like this will bring our fees to 4.5% before we know it!

This is beside the point, however, I will still make it. Look at all the crap he dumped out in his photos. Do you see $300 worth of crap gone? I don't even see $1.00 worth of crap gone..... Why? Because what is gone was friggin already broke. Only reason I bothered sending a hacked up hex is because he put up a stink about the hex pin and I wanted him to see it. Otherwise.... Those broken ass parts went straight into the trash can.

Oh, and turners dad.... Nobody is late or out anything. The claim I filed timely and the seller filed his appeal timely. Nobody is out anything.... Go back to bed LOL
Old 11-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

A poll.. this ain't Jerry Springer.

The car wasn't as described IMO, I've read the FS thread. I would have missed the severely bent tower in the pic as well, I did when I first looked.

Telling a buyer to do anything but send the item back opens this can of worms.

I'm sure San. has some type of communication saved that will show me that you told him too.

An estimate from a hobby shop, really. If I take a full size car that's been driven, even for a short time, and tell them to give me an estimate to return it to new condition the list will be ridiculous as well.

Pics of a torn down car in a box, no way to prove who did that.

Goo, your feedback stands.

Thread done.
Old 11-05-2012, 07:58 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

MrgGoo, along with my post I replied to your PM requesting a "poll", telling you NO. Yet you did it anyway leaving a mess for myself and other mods to clean up. Now you have a week off. Pull crap like that again or send me anymore PM's full of attitude and it's permanent.