Old 01-27-2012, 05:58 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Thanks for the support guys.

He just left me bad feedback....
Old 01-27-2012, 06:48 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Thanks for posting the details of the mess. The seller here is 100% wrong and a roller DOES include wheels and tires unless it is specifically stated that they are not included. I would file with Paypal and let them know you need to keep the merch but you would like a partial refund. They wil most likely tell you there is no money in the account to retrieve but the seller won't be able to make another transaction without having the money get removed.

FWIW I love his post that he doesn't have the time to talk about himself on the forum... he has almost 1,100 posts here. LMAO!!!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MikeInCtown
Thanks for posting the details of the mess. The seller here is 100% wrong and a roller DOES include wheels and tires unless it is specifically stated that they are not included. I would file with Paypal and let them know you need to keep the merch but you would like a partial refund. They wil most likely tell you there is no money in the account to retrieve but the seller won't be able to make another transaction without having the money get removed.
Been down that road before. I was after a partial refund for half the price of parts I needed to de-butcher a truck I bought before. I won my claim, but the only options paypal gave me were to either send the truck back for full refund or nothing.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

A guy ripped another fellow techer here for a set of tires and rims...........nice.......jesus just ask for some OT hours at McD's already...........
Old 01-27-2012, 07:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Minors shouldnt even be allowed to do any selling or trading. If his dad doesnt step and help with the situation some way or how, in my book, father like son, scammer like scammer.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Yes my son was wrong.
If I knew that this was going on I would have sent money to this man.
But now that he has gone on a public forum and stated this problem and my sons Personal Message folder is full with threats I am not going to help the problem.
I belive the dammage done is done becasue of all the people putting their 2 cents into this problem.
Since he will no longer be able to sell things in this forum anymroe which he did regularly I think we can just stop with this non sence and If I get anymore threats from people like "Speedy S" then I will show the Police.
I have recips from every Personal Message.
Old 01-27-2012, 08:59 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
...the only options paypal gave me were to either send the truck back for full refund or nothing.
+1

same here.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Tech Adept

Lol another dead beat dad that seems if he dont care his son is a thief owell cummins at least u have saved other people from this dude but the messages he's gettin should not have happen
Old 01-27-2012, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRXRACER99
Yes my son was wrong.
If I knew that this was going on I would have sent money to this man.
But now that he has gone on a public forum and stated this problem and my sons Personal Message folder is full with threats I am not going to help the problem.
I belive the dammage done is done becasue of all the people putting their 2 cents into this problem.
Since he will no longer be able to sell things in this forum anymroe which he did regularly I think we can just stop with this non sence and If I get anymore threats from people like "Speedy S" then I will show the Police.
IMO, any PM you got on this issue that wasn't from the buyer should be reported, that's what I would do. At the same time regardless of peoples $.02 being thrown in this thread YOU should still make this right with the buyer.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Bad on sellers part.

Old 01-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cummins Driver
Thanks for the support guys.

He just left me bad feedback....
I hope mods do the right thing and delete it. You offered more than one reasonable solution to the problem and each time was told to go do things that aren't humanly possible
Old 01-27-2012, 09:12 AM
Tech Legend

Originally Posted by racer1812
IMO, any PM you got on this issue that wasn't from the buyer should be reported, that's what I would do. At the same time regardless of peoples $.02 being thrown in this thread YOU should still make this right with the buyer.
+1
Old 01-27-2012, 09:36 AM
Tech Legend

Actually, he probably still can with some conditions like shipping first, etc.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

No, the damage was done when you, I mean your son, pulled an obvious case of false advertising. Whatever anyone has said on this thread has nothing to do with how you handled it. Look at the first post again. It clearly states that you refused to include the wheels that were pictured in your ad. So you were fully intent on ripping this guy off before this thread was even started. Nice try, but at the end of the day, you are a deceitful seller.

Oh and nice retaliatory feedback. Poor guy sends you money in good faith and you bend him over. You feel he deserves a negative on top of the dry raping that you already gave him? Real nice!

I will give you credit for offering a refund upon return of the truck. But it doesn't make up for the deceitful transaction. And I also can't blame the buyer for not wanting to return it and be stuck with a bunch of new parts he purchased for a truck he doesn't have.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Tech Legend

and at a minimum, I would say he should have been offered a refund with shipping covered so he was not out any money as far as the item he attempted to purchase. Its not his fault that the tires clearly shown were not included.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.