Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Who is in the wrong?

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 10:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

not sure how you paid.....I would have opened a claim and returned the item...yeah you will lose a few bucks on shipping but you will also get a full refund.

and no paypal will not make the seller pay for return shipping (I know that for a fact)
Old 01-27-2012, 10:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRXRACER99
Yes my son was wrong.
If I knew that this was going on I would have sent money to this man.
But now that he has gone on a public forum and stated this problem and my sons Personal Message folder is full with threats I am not going to help the problem.
I belive the dammage done is done becasue of all the people putting their 2 cents into this problem.
Since he will no longer be able to sell things in this forum anymroe which he did regularly I think we can just stop with this non sence and If I get anymore threats from people like "Speedy S" then I will show the Police.
I have recips from every Personal Message.
Yeah, "OK dad"......... Actually being a father myself, if my own son did another wrong on a sale or trade and it was brought to my attn, I would immedietly make the situation right. The OP had every right to bring the issue to public attn. Thats why there is the "TRADER FEEDBACK FORUM" here at the tech.

And a heads up, but the damage was done when your "son" blatently misrepresented what was for sale(A "roller" without wheels and tires........really? ), and by not correcting what is obviously the right and moral thing to do regardless of the PM's recieved is just a weak copout.

Now we all know this isn't "dad" here kid(Dad is most likely in the living room readin the paper or at work oblivious to whats going on here in this forum), so time to grow up kid and do whats right.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TRXRACER99
Yes my son was wrong.
If I knew that this was going on I would have sent money to this man.
But now that he has gone on a public forum and stated this problem and my sons Personal Message folder is full with threats I am not going to help the problem.
I belive the dammage done is done becasue of all the people putting their 2 cents into this problem.
Since he will no longer be able to sell things in this forum anymroe which he did regularly I think we can just stop with this non sence and If I get anymore threats from people like "Speedy S" then I will show the Police.
I have recips from every Personal Message.
Any threats made via pm or on the forum are against the terms of use set by IB and the member that made the physical threats will be ban permanetly!
Fowarde those pm's and if they were physical threats made they will be banned !

http://www.internetbrands.com/ib/ter...et&hasRSS=true
Old 01-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

ok so why hasn't the mod's fixed your feedback? this is why this site is going down hill fast because they let these scammers work on here for days....also if we want to comment on these forums we should be able to without a mod sayingstuff like i should ban you...get real....we are trying to look out for others and some mods on here are making it hard to do so...thanks for that....
Old 01-27-2012, 11:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

the only possible way to keep guys from scamming is to take the forsale/trade section right off of here.......be careful what you wish for.
Old 01-27-2012, 01:11 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by rcheadcrazy
ok so why hasn't the mod's fixed your feedback? this is why this site is going down hill fast because they let these scammers work on here for days....also if we want to comment on these forums we should be able to without a mod sayingstuff like i should ban you...get real....we are trying to look out for others and some mods on here are making it hard to do so...thanks for that....
No one involved in his deal has mention anything to me reference the feedback. Unless is somewhere in the 235 pm's that I haven't got to read yet,

Yes I have told some that I will ban them because all they do is stirring things up not helping in anyway the situation.

I think the best way to stop scammers is to eliminate the for sale thread that will cut all of the problems on rctech by at least 95%
Old 01-27-2012, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

To the two members involve pm me with what you want done as far as feedback and I will see what I can do and will check with Matt the site admin before I make a decision.

Thread close