Police report for PayPal ??

Reply

Old 01-07-2012, 08:48 AM
  #31  
Super Moderator
iTrader: (31)
 
racer1812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: RIP 'Chopper', 4/18/13 miss you bud:(
Posts: 15,177
Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Default

I guess in all my years of school they never taught me how to read complete jiberish. How about the English language? It's been around longer than the internet, get used to it..
racer1812 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  #32  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (2)
 
new2crawling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: kamloops bc
Posts: 221
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

im used to pinkbike.com if theres any riders on here they know what i mean, its the internet no one types well this is the only forum where people care about grammar
new2crawling is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:40 AM
  #33  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (244)
 
2canSAM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: RIP Frosty, Best Dog Ever
Posts: 2,641
Trader Rating: 244 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by new2crawling View Post
im used to pinkbike.com if theres any riders on here they know what i mean, its the internet no one types well this is the only forum where people care about grammar
Umm, no it's not. Most, if not all forums I am a member of (50 or so) hack on poor grammar. It really does make it hard to follow what the person posting is trying to convey. Regardless, the OP was scammed and we need to keep that situation as priority one. OP call down to you local PD and find out what needs to be done to get the police report filed and get it done as quickly as possible.
2canSAM is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:54 AM
  #34  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (27)
 
OUTCAST's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: second star to the right...straight on til morning!
Posts: 413
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by racer1812 View Post
I guess in all my years of school they never taught me how to read complete jiberish. How about the English language? It's been around longer than the internet, get used to it..
english isn't everyones first language. the internet is not exclusive to americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OUTCAST is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:00 PM
  #35  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
english isn't everyones first language. the internet is not exclusive to americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SHOULD BE! And Americans should be spelled with a capital "A"
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:02 PM
  #36  
Suspended
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
IT SHOULD BE!
That's pretty rude! Let's stay on topic...

Cadimman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:05 PM
  #37  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman View Post
That's pretty rude! Let's stay on topic...

Your opinion, I guess..
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:39 PM
  #38  
Suspended
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

I'm glad all Americans aren't as arrogant as you!

Not a very worldly person. You should travel someday and realize there is a whole world out there that can open your eyes to many splendors. You'd then realize how naive you are. Big man in a little world I guess.
Cadimman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:48 PM
  #39  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman View Post
I'm glad all Americans aren't as arrogant as you!

Not a very worldly person. You should travel someday and realize there is a whole world out there that can open your eyes to many splendors. You'd then realize how naive you are. Big man in a little world I guess.

Been all around the world with the USAF, which most likely bothers you also, and yes at 6ft 8, I would say I am a big man, where ever in the world I am..
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:01 PM
  #40  
Suspended
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
Been all around the world with the USAF, which most likely bothers you also, and yes at 6ft 8, I would say I am a big man, where ever in the world I am..
And you really think you're that much better that only americans should be on the internet??? Go home!

The ONLY thing that bothers me is your attitude. LOSER
Cadimman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:19 PM
  #41  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman View Post
And you really think you're that much better that only americans should be on the internet??? Go home!

The ONLY thing that bothers me is your attitude. LOSER

I am home and you are a very angry person, it's typical though, anger and name calling is always the last resort with "The angry person", but just so you know, anger can not replace intelligence, I bet you are angry allot. LOLOLOL
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:23 PM
  #42  
Suspended
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by FUAddicts View Post
I am home and you are a very angry person, it's typical though, anger and name calling is always the last resort with "The angry person", but just so you know, anger can not replace intelligence, I bet you are angry allot. LOLOLOL
People who think they are entitled because of where they were hatched makes my angry. Misplaced entitlement is UGLY and should remain in your head. I suppose you also think you should have slaves? Have a swastika on your proud white arm? People like you make this world an ugly place. OPEN YOUR MIND you narrow minded immature american.

YOU give your fellow men a bad rep and that's why the rest of the world looks down on you. Go remortgage your house!
Cadimman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:25 PM
  #43  
Suspended
iTrader: (41)
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: I like cookies
Posts: 2,465
Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)
Smile

I appologize to the OP. Hope you resolve your case. I will no longer lower myself to this scum's level. NO MORE RESPONSE. Off to speak to some brown and yellow people without prejudice!
Cadimman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 PM
  #44  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman View Post
People who think they are entitled because of where they were hatched makes my angry. Misplaced entitlement is UGLY and should remain in your head. I suppose you also think you should have slaves? Have a swastika on your proud white arm? People like you make this world an ugly place. OPEN YOUR MIND you narrow minded immature american.

YOU give your fellow men a bad rep and that's why the rest of the world looks down on you. Go remortgage your house!

Man, you ARE angry, how can you possibly accuse me of all that craziness you just posted, is it normal for you to be so judgemental? I guess all Canadians are like you? How do you know I am white? Swastikas? Really? Do you really hate Americans that much? How do you know I am not female? So the rest of the world looks down on Americans because houses are mortgaged? You are certainly wound tightly, I just hope you are not dangerous!!
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
  #45  
Tech Master
iTrader: (27)
 
FUAddicts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Eastern PA
Posts: 1,248
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Cadimman View Post
I appologize to the OP. Hope you resolve your case. I will no longer lower myself to this scum's level. NO MORE RESPONSE. Off to speak to some brown and yellow people without prejudice!

Scum now? Seriously? Why do you classify people by color so much?
FUAddicts is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service