Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Police report for PayPal ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I guess in all my years of school they never taught me how to read complete jiberish. How about the English language? It's been around longer than the internet, get used to it..
Old 01-07-2012, 09:17 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

im used to pinkbike.com if theres any riders on here they know what i mean, its the internet no one types well this is the only forum where people care about grammar
Old 01-07-2012, 11:40 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

Originally Posted by new2crawling
im used to pinkbike.com if theres any riders on here they know what i mean, its the internet no one types well this is the only forum where people care about grammar
Umm, no it's not. Most, if not all forums I am a member of (50 or so) hack on poor grammar. It really does make it hard to follow what the person posting is trying to convey. Regardless, the OP was scammed and we need to keep that situation as priority one. OP call down to you local PD and find out what needs to be done to get the police report filed and get it done as quickly as possible.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:54 AM
Tech Regular

Location: second star to the right...straight on til morning!
Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer1812
I guess in all my years of school they never taught me how to read complete jiberish. How about the English language? It's been around longer than the internet, get used to it..
english isn't everyones first language. the internet is not exclusive to americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-07-2012, 12:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by OUTCAST
english isn't everyones first language. the internet is not exclusive to americans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT SHOULD BE! And Americans should be spelled with a capital "A"
Old 01-07-2012, 12:02 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FUAddicts
IT SHOULD BE!
That's pretty rude! Let's stay on topic...

Old 01-07-2012, 12:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Cadimman
That's pretty rude! Let's stay on topic...

Your opinion, I guess..
Old 01-07-2012, 12:39 PM
Suspended

I'm glad all Americans aren't as arrogant as you!

Not a very worldly person. You should travel someday and realize there is a whole world out there that can open your eyes to many splendors. You'd then realize how naive you are. Big man in a little world I guess.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:48 PM
Tech Master

I'm glad all Americans aren't as arrogant as you!

Not a very worldly person. You should travel someday and realize there is a whole world out there that can open your eyes to many splendors. You'd then realize how naive you are. Big man in a little world I guess.

Been all around the world with the USAF, which most likely bothers you also, and yes at 6ft 8, I would say I am a big man, where ever in the world I am..
Old 01-07-2012, 01:01 PM
Suspended

Been all around the world with the USAF, which most likely bothers you also, and yes at 6ft 8, I would say I am a big man, where ever in the world I am..
And you really think you're that much better that only americans should be on the internet??? Go home!

The ONLY thing that bothers me is your attitude. LOSER
Old 01-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Tech Master

And you really think you're that much better that only americans should be on the internet??? Go home!

The ONLY thing that bothers me is your attitude. LOSER

I am home and you are a very angry person, it's typical though, anger and name calling is always the last resort with "The angry person", but just so you know, anger can not replace intelligence, I bet you are angry allot. LOLOLOL
Old 01-07-2012, 01:23 PM
Suspended

I am home and you are a very angry person, it's typical though, anger and name calling is always the last resort with "The angry person", but just so you know, anger can not replace intelligence, I bet you are angry allot. LOLOLOL
People who think they are entitled because of where they were hatched makes my angry. Misplaced entitlement is UGLY and should remain in your head. I suppose you also think you should have slaves? Have a swastika on your proud white arm? People like you make this world an ugly place. OPEN YOUR MIND you narrow minded immature american.

YOU give your fellow men a bad rep and that's why the rest of the world looks down on you. Go remortgage your house!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:25 PM
Suspended

Smile

I appologize to the OP. Hope you resolve your case. I will no longer lower myself to this scum's level. NO MORE RESPONSE. Off to speak to some brown and yellow people without prejudice!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Tech Master

People who think they are entitled because of where they were hatched makes my angry. Misplaced entitlement is UGLY and should remain in your head. I suppose you also think you should have slaves? Have a swastika on your proud white arm? People like you make this world an ugly place. OPEN YOUR MIND you narrow minded immature american.

YOU give your fellow men a bad rep and that's why the rest of the world looks down on you. Go remortgage your house!

Man, you ARE angry, how can you possibly accuse me of all that craziness you just posted, is it normal for you to be so judgemental? I guess all Canadians are like you? How do you know I am white? Swastikas? Really? Do you really hate Americans that much? How do you know I am not female? So the rest of the world looks down on Americans because houses are mortgaged? You are certainly wound tightly, I just hope you are not dangerous!!
Old 01-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Tech Master

I appologize to the OP. Hope you resolve your case. I will no longer lower myself to this scum's level. NO MORE RESPONSE. Off to speak to some brown and yellow people without prejudice!

Scum now? Seriously? Why do you classify people by color so much?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.