Wiki Posts
Search

BAD TRADE W/ ANGEL VERTIZ

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2011, 11:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 59 (97%+)
Default BAD TRADE W/ ANGEL VERTIZ

DO NOT TRADE / BUY FROM ANGEL VERTIZ. I TRADED A $400 REVO SET-UP FOR A 1/8 CASTER RACING EX1.5R, WHAT I GOT... WAS A BROKEN EX1R WITH MISSING PARTS! HE WAS GOING TO MAKE THE DEAL RIGHT, BUT I'M WAITING. HE WILL NOT RESPOND TO MY EMAIL, TEXT MESSAGES, CALLS, ETC. SINCE THE TRADE I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE ORIGINAL OWNER AND HE WAS THE PERSON THAT INFORMED ME THAT ANGEL KNOW WHAT HE WAS TRADING AND ACTUAL VALUE. ANGEL HAD THE GUILE TO SPEAK TO ME AND LAY. I DID / DO NOT WANT 1/8 BUGGIES, BUT HE PERSONALLY CALLED AND SPOKE TO ME ABOUT THE TRADE FOR HIS SON; HAVING A KID MYSELF I UNDERSTOOD HE'S PLIGHT. I DID THE TRADE FIGURING I'D TRADE FOR WHAT I DID WANT... CASTER RACING F8T. I'M UNEMPLOYED, HAVING TO SELL MY RIGS AND PARTS TO GET BY. I WAS HOPING TO SELL OFF MY 1/10 AND CUSTOM STUFF TO PAY BILLS AND ALSO GET A PAIR OF 1/8 TRUGGIES. BUT I'M STUCK WITH A BUGGY THAT IS WORTH ABOUT $200 BEST AND NO MONEY FOR PARTS. ALSO FINDING CHEAP PARTS ISN'T EASY EITHER.
WHAT REALLY KILLS ME AS HOW OFTEN THIS HAPPENS, THE RC COMMUNITY IS BECOMING SOILED. I HAVE HAD ALOT OF SORROWFUL EXPERIENCES WITH THE RC COMMUNITY AS A WHOLE. FORTUNATELY THERE ARE STILL SOME GOOD FOLKS OUT THERE... SO BEWARE.

WATCH OUT FOR ANGEL VERTIZ FROM ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO
Old 11-28-2011, 04:15 AM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 252 (100%+)

Sorry to hear this. Just what we need, another dishonest trader around here. Thank you for posting this so it he can be added to the ignore list.
Old 11-28-2011, 05:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Sorry to hear that you got scammed.

I really cant understand why people have to dishonest about what they are selling or try to scam people out of their money.