HBracer is a Scammer!!!! Beware

Old 11-27-2011, 12:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)
Default HBracer is a Scammer!!!! Beware

I had purchase a Bonito motor and a slightly used Futaba 4 pks from him for 550 shipped. He said he was working off his phone so he couldnt provide me pics. I bought them anyway. This was on Thursday Nov 17. On the 18th he said he shipped it out and that it would be to my house on Monday or Tuesday and it was coming from NC. Tuesday came and nothing arrived. I asked for a tracking number on Tuesday, no reply. Wedesnday nothing arrived, I asked for a tracking number and no reply. Thursday was Thanksgiving, no reply. Friday nothing showed so I filed a paypal claim.
In this time, Bigtime(rctech name) has been pming me about how he bought the losi 8ight and he was going through the same thing.
I was talking to Monty Houston about this guy on friday and what he had done so Monty asked me for the info so i sent it to him. Saturday Morning I get a call from Monty at like 10:30 am. Monty tried to buy the losi 8ight which he already knew it was sold and the HBracer said yea I have it. HBracer says to Monty "you will have to send th money Western Union to Crsytal Jamison (go figure)". Monty got his cell phone number and info, address and stuff. Monty then gave me the number and called him over and over. Monty pretty much had him scared straight and when I Finally got ahold of him he was going to refund my money. He did it in about 15 min. Rcmoe (rctech name) backed out of a deal with him you should read this thread. Great. Buyer beware.
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-sell-out.html

This is one Monty Houston started...Great guy..
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...s-hbracer.html
Old 11-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 58 (100%+)

I PMd him about that radio but when he said he was working off his cell and couldn't take pics that was a red signe for me.....you have a phone that has internet but no camera
Old 11-28-2011, 10:53 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by edgar5bss View Post
I PMd him about that radio but when he said he was working off his cell and couldn't take pics that was a red signe for me.....you have a phone that has internet but no camera
+1, a user name in pic also is a good idea