Wiki Posts
Search

James bennett beware

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 07:31 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by taco94
Funny how most of the people on this thread also have bad grammar/spelling, gang up on some person they barely know or have bought from, and don't even know the situation themselves. I bought a lipo from bennett 2 weeks ago at a local race. An SMC 5200 24C lipo and it works absolutely fine. To all the people making fun and saying things about him when they have never bought anything from him and barely know him, I suggest you be quiet. You have no business here.
enjoy your reading........ http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...-out-free.html
Old 12-05-2011, 08:33 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Funny how most of the people on this thread also have bad grammar/spelling, gang up on some person they barely know or have bought from, and don't even know the situation themselves. I bought a lipo from bennett 2 weeks ago at a local race. An SMC 5200 24C lipo and it works absolutely fine. To all the people making fun and saying things about him when they have never bought anything from him and barely know him, I suggest you be quiet. You have no business here.

He's a young kid who made a ton of mistakes on here. Not just with selling/trading. They are simply calling him out for it.

I'm glad you know this kid and think he's a nice guy. Maybe, if you aren't a young kid yourself (doubtful if the "94" is your birth year), you can pull him aside and try to help him learn from his mistakes.
Old 12-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
He's a young kid who made a ton of mistakes on here. Not just with selling/trading. They are simply calling him out for it.

I'm glad you know this kid and think he's a nice guy. Maybe, if you aren't a young kid yourself (doubtful if the "94" is your birth year), you can pull him aside and try to help him learn from his mistakes.
Actually, 94 is the birthyear, sir. Honestly, I can't see James doing stuff like this. I can talk to him and see what exactly is going on this weekend, provided he'll be racing then.
Old 12-05-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Actually, 94 is the birthyear, sir. Honestly, I can't see James doing stuff like this. I can talk to him and see what exactly is going on this weekend, provided he'll be racing then.
If it helps any, from what I can see from all these posts, it looks like it is more a case of lack of life experience and maturity than it does any deliberate attempt to scam anyone.

lol at the "sir." Not sure whether to laugh or say "thank you."
Old 12-05-2011, 12:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by LaTuFu
If it helps any, from what I can see from all these posts, it looks like it is more a case of lack of life experience and maturity than it does any deliberate attempt to scam anyone.

lol at the "sir." Not sure whether to laugh or say "thank you."
Well, are you a guy or a girl?
Old 12-05-2011, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Well, are you a guy or a girl?
james bennett and all of hia accounts are banned no sense to keep this thread open