Wiki Posts
Search

What to do???

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Speedy S
Well, Harry is on the block list now, LMFAO.
Thank you! I really don't need to deal with people who lack patience and common sense.

Oh no! He said he would ship it today, but he really shipped it the day after! What can I do!?!?!

Like I said, no desire to deal with you. Thanks and good luck with your future dealings.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
Thank you! I really don't need to deal with people who lack patience and common sense.

Oh no! He said he would ship it today, but he really shipped it the day after! What can I do!?!?!

Like I said, no desire to deal with you. Thanks and good luck with your future dealings.
And Harry is still clueless, LMFAO.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

And Harry is still clueless, LMFAO.

I know it's pointless to keep debating my point when the whole thread is pointless, but here goes my last attempt.

Since I must be missing the point that he said he would ship that day (at least according to you) but didn't ship til the next possible day and this is such a terrible offense in your eyes. Why haven't you dragged the seller through the mud yet? Oh, maybe because it's trivial and you now realize that and you would rather flame me instead of admitting that you made a mountain out of a mole hill?

Please explain why you would not expose this terrible seller and leave negative feedback for them since this was such a terrible transaction and I obviously don't see what he did that was so terrible.

Keep LYFAO because I'm laughing at you too.

And I guess I don't know how to deal online since my feedback keeps growing on a daily basis. Do yourself a favor and read a few of them. Maybe it will help you understand.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by harry697
I know it's pointless to keep debating my point when the whole thread is pointless, but here goes my last attempt.

Since I must be missing the point that he said he would ship that day (at least according to you) but didn't ship til the next possible day and this is such a terrible offense in your eyes. Why haven't you dragged the seller through the mud yet? Oh, maybe because it's trivial and you now realize that and you would rather flame me instead of admitting that you made a mountain out of a mole hill?

Please explain why you would not expose this terrible seller and leave negative feedback for them since this was such a terrible transaction and I obviously don't see what he did that was so terrible.

Any why do I care if your feedback keeps growing everyday? What does that have to do with anything?

Keep LYFAO because I'm laughing at you too.

And I guess I don't know how to deal online since my feedback keeps growing on a daily basis. Do yourself a favor and read a few of them. Maybe it will help you understand.
HAHAHAHA, You are not a very smart guy, are you Harry??? And out of everything you said there, You are still missing the point. Maybe start from the beginning of the thread and try to understand what my concern was.

And yes, I will keep LMFAO at you.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:03 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

The item was paid for, the item was shipped. period.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Master

HAHAHAHA, You are not a very smart guy, are you Harry??? And out of everything you said there, You are still missing the point. Maybe start from the beginning of the thread and try to understand what my concern was.

And yes, I will keep LMFAO at you.

Looks like you're the one who needs to go on the ignore list. No need to PM me to further prove that you have no point. You started a thread asking "What to do???". I gave you an answer that you obviously didn't like and now you're getting all butt-hurt. No need to contact me any more. Thank you.

So, what did you end up doing about that big meanie who shipped your item a day late and didn't respond to you over the holiday?

Either grow a set and man-up to the fact that you started a stupid thread and obviously now realize it or you would have named who did this horrible thing to you, or STFU! If you are a day over 10 years-old, I am just speechless as to your recent actions.

"What to do???" Maybe you should contact your local PD and explain to them that your item didn't get shipped within 24 hours and your really cranky about it. Now that's something to LMFAO about!

EDIT: Thanks for the ignore list idea. Now everything this guy posts comes up as this:

This message is hidden because Speedy S is on your ignore list.

I love it! No more morons to deal with! I wish this would work in real life too.

Last edited by harry697; 11-17-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by drpower
The item was paid for, the item was shipped. period.
Exactly!
Old 11-18-2011, 02:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I told me that
Old 11-18-2011, 06:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Well well well.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 55 (100%+)

Said it would be shipped that day, it wasn't. He should PM him and let him know what's going on. People are never to busy to take your money but all of a sudden busy when they get your money, yes I know people have jobs etc... But that't not my problem, I could care less whats going on when you have my hard earned money in your pocket, it's a tough world out there.

I understand the point about impatience and what not, a little communication goes a long way, i always ship when I say I will, if not I send a message the same day I was going to ship and let them know what's going on. It's not that hard really and takes 2 minutes.

And the toys comment is ridiculous, does it make a difference if it's a toy, or clothes, movies etc... The point is you have someones money and they paid for your product, you tell them when it will be shipped, it doesn't ship, no email/pm that day saying why not, online and not responding. It's only natural to feel a little shafted and send a polite email/pm asking what's going on.

Pretty much, yeah your job means nothing to me, because you have my money lol. If you can't commit to something or communicate when you don't follow through, don't sell your " toys ".

/end rant

Old 11-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stephan81
Said it would be shipped that day, it wasn't. He should PM him and let him know what's going on. People are never to busy to take your money but all of a sudden busy when they get your money, yes I know people have jobs etc... But that't not my problem, I could care less whats going on when you have my hard earned money in your pocket, it's a tough world out there.

I understand the point about impatience and what not, a little communication goes a long way, i always ship when I say I will, if not I send a message the same day I was going to ship and let them know what's going on. It's not that hard really and takes 2 minutes.

And the toys comment is ridiculous, does it make a difference if it's a toy, or clothes, movies etc... The point is you have someones money and they paid for your product, you tell them when it will be shipped, it doesn't ship, no email/pm that day saying why not, online and not responding. It's only natural to feel a little shafted and send a polite email/pm asking what's going on.

Pretty much, yeah your job means nothing to me, because you have my money lol. If you can't commit to something or communicate when you don't follow through, don't sell your " toys ".

/end rant

+1. Well said.