Wiki Posts
Search

I must attract these sellers?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by turb06le240
Update... I posted here and he replied, read through....
http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...y-ct-1103.html

We have to start holding people to what they say there going to what they say..
to a certain degree i agree, i shipped somthing 2 days late and got a negitive feedback. some people dont have lives and expect there item the next day after being paid for
Old 06-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Update... I posted here and he replied, read through....
http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...y-ct-1103.html

We have to start holding people to what they say there going to what they say..
What a shmuck.....................is the USPS TN even valid?
Old 06-09-2011, 01:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)

Originally Posted by Punisher72
jeez, what a mess, and coming from a sponsored driver, you'd think he'd be more of a man and fess up. I wonder if viper rc solutions know who they sponsored and what type of person he is. I'm sure they wouldn't want someone like that on their team of sponsored drivers, you're supposed to represent the hobby in a positive way, know that and I'm not a sponsored driver. I hope everything works out for you Bro.
Yah I know a guy who has a lot to do with team viper {on the payroll}, but its not worth my time, this guy was just a liar, I say it all the time we have to start holding people to there word, if you say something you do it, I have had some good experiences on here {ie yours}, but I dont think Im going to buy on here anymore, Im going to stick to new from hobby shops because the aggrivation out weighs the savings... No more rctech for me, I had 3 people just lie about when the would ship {not by a couple days we are talking by a couple weeks, no need for that, I had one who had no intentions of shipping, I had one ship me junk, I shipped it back and he told paaypal I shipped him an empty box so he got my money and his stuff back, then he left me a negative feedback, I have another guy harrasing me about a broken mamba max he sent me for a trade, that is kind of in a gray area {he said one of the motors were good and the esc worked with one radio and not another, but when I got it, both motors were cooked, and the esc needed service {had been overheated no power output}. So I shipped it back, by writing rts on the package, now he says it never arrived and wants meto pay $130.... Im all done with rctech... There are a lot of great guys on here but it doesnt out weigh the bull shit Ive dealt with in the last few months..

by the way I got the radio and receivers, thanks a lot, they work great... The last thing the kids were waiting for to finish there buggies was the rx, now I have about 6 hours of work putting everything together....
Old 06-09-2011, 03:35 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

Alright since you want to bring me into this I will speek up. I posted the Castle items AS IS. You made a trade agreement with me and said you would ship out the next day. I said I would within the next 2 days when I got the chance. I sent it out the next day with tracking. You got it 4 days latter and said you havnt got yout stuff shipped yet. Then you said it was all burnd up and you didn't want it and offered me less then what we had agreed on. You said you would send the castle stuff back if I didn't want your offer. You made a agreement with me and now were trying to get out of it for what ever reason you had. I said fine send it back. I wasn't going to try and deal when you had my stuff already. That was over 5 weeks ago. Now you are saying I am harasing you. I have seen what you do to other peoples threads. That is harasment. I have all of our pm's back and forth printed along with the shipping info. You have given me no proof of anything you said being true at this point. I am going to take this info to the police and file a theft report if you do not complete this transaction. And for anyone wanting to see how I listed the stuff here it is.http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...00kv-more.html
Old 06-09-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Master

Yah I know a guy who has a lot to do with team viper {on the payroll}, but its not worth my time, this guy was just a liar, I say it all the time we have to start holding people to there word, if you say something you do it, I have had some good experiences on here {ie yours}, but I dont think Im going to buy on here anymore, Im going to stick to new from hobby shops because the aggrivation out weighs the savings... No more rctech for me, I had 3 people just lie about when the would ship {not by a couple days we are talking by a couple weeks, no need for that, I had one who had no intentions of shipping, I had one ship me junk, I shipped it back and he told paaypal I shipped him an empty box so he got my money and his stuff back, then he left me a negative feedback, I have another guy harrasing me about a broken mamba max he sent me for a trade, that is kind of in a gray area {he said one of the motors were good and the esc worked with one radio and not another, but when I got it, both motors were cooked, and the esc needed service {had been overheated no power output}. So I shipped it back, by writing rts on the package, now he says it never arrived and wants meto pay $130.... Im all done with rctech... There are a lot of great guys on here but it doesnt out weigh the bull shit Ive dealt with in the last few months..

by the way I got the radio and receivers, thanks a lot, they work great... The last thing the kids were waiting for to finish there buggies was the rx, now I have about 6 hours of work putting everything together....
You know there is a REAL SIMPLE SOLUTION to buying on rctech.

Before you agree to buy an item from someone, have them garentee you the item will ship out within 24 hours(or dont buy it)and have it reflect/state that on the PAYPAL INVOICE the seller gives you. That way if they try to pull the "forgot to ship" excuse, you have the paypal invoice that states from seller "Item is garenteed to ship within 24 hours(with valid TN provided) or refund will be promptly given" and your covered 100% by Paypal and can file immediete dispute/chargeback reversal with no questions asked.

Just got to know how to cover your bases.
Old 06-09-2011, 07:19 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ssmilie
Alright since you want to bring me into this I will speek up. I posted the Castle items AS IS. You made a trade agreement with me and said you would ship out the next day. I said I would within the next 2 days when I got the chance. I sent it out the next day with tracking. You got it 4 days latter and said you havnt got yout stuff shipped yet. Then you said it was all burnd up and you didn't want it and offered me less then what we had agreed on. You said you would send the castle stuff back if I didn't want your offer. You made a agreement with me and now were trying to get out of it for what ever reason you had. I said fine send it back. I wasn't going to try and deal when you had my stuff already. That was over 5 weeks ago. Now you are saying I am harasing you. I have seen what you do to other peoples threads. That is harasment. I have all of our pm's back and forth printed along with the shipping info. You have given me no proof of anything you said being true at this point. I am going to take this info to the police and file a theft report if you do not complete this transaction. And for anyone wanting to see how I listed the stuff here it is.http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...00kv-more.html
HUH? Did you post in the WRONG THREAD?
Old 06-09-2011, 07:52 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ntrain42
HUH? Did you post in the WRONG THREAD?
Nope, lol hes in the rite place.

You pmed me the tracking info on 5/3, and said sorry you didnt get it to me earlier{I didnt even know you were shipping it, I never did a trade before, I thought you would ship after you got my items since you were in a way the "seller"{and the place I ship from was on vacation so I was waiting for them to come back to ship it, I figured no hurry}, so I was surprised to get the pm with tracking}, I said OK I will ship the items, well that day your items came so I figured I would check them out... And you did say one motor was good, you said it had brand new parts and worked... This was untrue... So none of the items were good, I spent some time on the phone with castle and they confirmed the esc was junk... No big deal, our trade was for an sc450 reedy 330 and a used orioin vortex, I gave 2 options, either I would send the new sc450 and 3300 motor, or I would refund your shipping costs and send it back to you, you were nice enough to say dont worry about my shipping costs, just send it back to me, I marked the package return to sneder and dropped it off, if I knew it wouldd be this much trouble I would have waited until the next morning when the po was open and shipped it but you know what they say about hindsight... Well anyway, I sent it the post office now told me it could take up to 6 weeks, and thats all I got...
I tryed to work it out with you and you said you want $130 at the sixth week or else {not a direct quote, I erased the pms}, and now you keep sending me countdown pm's, that to me is harrasment.. The speed control and motors were worthless, I could see if they had some value, thats really the biggest reason I didnt want to pay to send them back {as well as getting out of work too late to make it to the post office and the mbect next to my work was on vacation}...
I just threw away a mamba monster that my son got wet, and over the years I cant count the motors and escs Ive trashed as Im sure others have.. this stuff was junk, and it sucks that it didnt arrive back yet, but it was junk, I found with mail, the stuff always shows up, its just a matter of time...
Anyway, now you can go make a police report, I was going to do my best to be fair about it, but now you can do what you have to do...
At least I wont have to get the countdown PM's anymore...
Old 06-09-2011, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Yes I sent you 1 PM a week saying how long it has been. And the last 2 weeks you didn't respond at all. As for you working it out with me, you offered me $70. I told you I wanted the last asking price I had listed on the for said thread or what we had origanaly made a deal for. You are so hipacritcal. You complaine all the time about people not chipping right away, and not keeping in touch. Then you brag about your jobs and the money you make. You have posted about how we all need to make sure that people need to do what they say then you don't follow threw. I will go make a police report now. I hope that you leave RCtech so no one has to see your whiny post about how everyone on here except you can do exactly perfect every time.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:04 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 248 (100%+)

If the original package was sent with tracking and then returned to sender the original tracking should show that. I know the one I had to do a little while back did. I would track the original number and if it has been that long maybe get the post office involved.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Tech Master

I tried the tracking. It just states delivered and when. So if it dose track going back then acording to the tracking it never was sent back. Although I don't know how the post office works.
Old 06-09-2011, 01:39 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I tried the tracking. It just states delivered and when. So if it dose track going back then acording to the tracking it never was sent back. Although I don't know how the post office works.
Mine was an actual delivery attempt that they left a notice for. I went to the post office and told them I needed to refuse delivery(return to sender). I had to sign on the electronic keypad and it was on its way back to the sender. I would check the post office to make sure as my case my have been different.

Last edited by 2canSAM; 06-09-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Tech Master

I just called my local post office. They looked up the information on it. They told me that I would return without tracking if it was just marked return to sender but it would be sent first class and take no more than 5 business days. Turb06le240 told me up to 6 weeks. Something isn't right here.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:23 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

I just called my local post office. They looked up the information on it. They told me that I would return without tracking if it was just marked return to sender but it would be sent first class and take no more than 5 business days. Turb06le240 told me up to 6 weeks. Something isn't right here.
Well crap. Good to know though for future reference. Hoping for a good resolution for both parties.
Old 06-09-2011, 02:50 PM
Tech Regular

I was told it could take up to 6 weeks, she did tell me it would go first class, but said it could take up to six weeks... And she said it would end up at one of the addresses.... I just had a package I sent priority take 11 days... and tracked it the entire time...
Im all done, Im waiting for a few more items I bought on here and thats it... Ive been in business a long time, never had an issue...

I finally got the truck from steven and he only sent one body {was supposed to be 2, so I emailed him, but no doubt, I wont get a reply}.... Im done, thanks to all people who helped, but now I got the truck for my sons friend and the rest of my hobby needs will be bought new....

There are some really good guys on this site, but I dont remember this hobby being that tough to deal with, maybe because when I used to do it it was 90% local...
Goog bye, good luck, and god bless..
Old 06-09-2011, 03:01 PM
Tech Master

So now you fight hard to make sure that whoever dosnt correct things with you dose. But the instanst someone shows that you made a mistake and wants it corrected you run away insted of trying to fix it?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.