I must attract these sellers?!?!?!

Old 06-06-2011, 06:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (94%+)
Default I must attract these sellers?!?!?!

PK, so some of you may remember last week, I had a problem with a seller, all turned out well after he read the thread and seen the paypal claim he shipped the item, and it arrived... Now that truck was for one of my kids friends, and since that wasnt coming and I was getting no responses after a week {2 weeks after payment}.. and the kids are harassing me for a truck for there friend, I bought another one, It was a lot more money but I needed it for the poor kid, and I seen the seller was only 1 state away, well now I never got a tracking number, and finally got an email saying he sent it to the wrong address and he was on vacation and now it was on his front steps when he came home... Then no tracking for a few days, and now a week, and then an email saying he sent the tracking info and I never got it but he shipped it thursday, so 4 hours away he shipped it thursday and it tuesday and he hasnt answered my emails from the weekend, but has been on the forum...
Im just sick of it, ask anyone who bought off of me, I give tracking within hours of the sale, I ship that day.... Now I dont care when it ships just stay in contact....
Well that is going to be the last business I do here, I have had some good experiences too, but I cant deal with this type of stuff... Just over my head, Im in no way inpatient but I respect honesty and hate the opposite.
What is so hard about going on paypal hitting click and ship and then letting the mail man take the package in the morning or dropping it off at the post office... I cant begin to understand....
So anyway, now if it doesnt come tomorrow which will be 5 days from the day it shipped {we are 4 hours away, and he said he would ship it express if it wasnt too expensive so even if he went priority}, Im going to deny the package and let it get sent back to the seller.. Then Ill file a chargeback... Im just soooo fed up...
Old 06-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 101 (98%+)
Default 4 hours away?

bro if that was me i would have took the drive 4 hours to his address and used a potato peeler on shins and forearms. no threat to anyone just making fun. sorry to hear that happend to you brother.
Old 06-06-2011, 06:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

hey man, sorry to hear you're having such a bad time with that seller. I promise I'm going to hit the PO tomorrow after work, you'll have the tracking numbers between 3 and 3:30 pm, LOL. my poor attempt at humor, I'm just trying to make light of the situation I hope it all works out for ya
Old 06-06-2011, 06:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I sent payment out on the 22nd and still haven't received my a ZX5 FS2 chassis, parts and some electronics. Guy has very poor communication. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt only because he has good feedback on here. I'm just crossing my fingers that he's honest but just a slacker when it comes to communicating.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:18 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Punisher72 View Post
hey man, sorry to hear you're having such a bad time with that seller. I promise I'm going to hit the PO tomorrow after work, you'll have the tracking numbers between 3 and 3:30 pm, LOL. my poor attempt at humor, I'm just trying to make light of the situation I hope it all works out for ya
LOL, this post isnt about you...

I just dont understand how people can take your payment, and not make completing the transaction there first priority. Then dont insult someones intelligence and make up a story of how it went to the wrong address and you were on vacation, blah blah, blah.. Especially when you have feedback stating that "shipping was slow due to a mix up" probably gave that guy the same story... But what ever, I think if more people post when sellers procrastinate there will be less of it...
Now dont get me wrong here, if you cant ship your item for 3 weeks, thats not a problem, just tell the buyer before hand, put it rite in your listing "I will not be able to ship this to you for a few weeks" its called honesty and courtesy... Simple if the seller said its gonna be a while no problem, the other thing is answer emails and pm's within 24 hours, if you have someones money and they contact you for an update, dont open it with out replying, how hard is it to say "worked late didnt make it will do my best tomorrow" Whats wrong with people...
Im not as upset about the time its taking as the non replying, escuses and dishonesty {if it shipped thursday from connecticut to rhode island, it would have been here Saturday, even if it was thursday night...
So I guess if its not in todays mail, Ill start a paypal claim...
Old 06-07-2011, 04:23 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Aries326 View Post
I sent payment out on the 22nd and still haven't received my a ZX5 FS2 chassis, parts and some electronics. Guy has very poor communication. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt only because he has good feedback on here. I'm just crossing my fingers that he's honest but just a slacker when it comes to communicating.
Theres hardly a doubt you will get your items, Im sure they will get sent, and if {as long as you didnt pay as a gift} you can always get your money back from paypal. Its just a pain in the ass to deal with the trouble of emailing with no reply. And I dont see the point in sending more than one email, so its not like you send one a day, just one or two within a week, because at the same time, you dont want to be a bother {if that makes any sense}...

Im just not buying anything else on the forum, I should have just bought this kid a new truck from tower it would have been here a month ago...
Old 06-07-2011, 03:29 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turb06le240 View Post
Theres hardly a doubt you will get your items, Im sure they will get sent, and if {as long as you didnt pay as a gift} you can always get your money back from paypal. Its just a pain in the ass to deal with the trouble of emailing with no reply. And I dont see the point in sending more than one email, so its not like you send one a day, just one or two within a week, because at the same time, you dont want to be a bother {if that makes any sense}...

Im just not buying anything else on the forum, I should have just bought this kid a new truck from tower it would have been here a month ago...
Yeah, and if u were a Tower SuperSaver member you get free shipping and 50 off an order of 300 or more. How much did you really save by going used? Plus the hassle.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by ntrain42 View Post
Yeah, and if u were a Tower SuperSaver member you get free shipping and 50 off an order of 300 or more. How much did you really save by going used? Plus the hassle.
SOOOO true,
Well it didnt arrive today either so thats more than long enough to get from ct to ri, so I just started a paypal dispute, and if I dont hear back soon, Ill have my secretary call the credit card company and get a charge back... He has posted on here on the 4th, and I sent him pms on the 3rd, so he was on here and didnt reply to me.... Oh well, he can keep his truck...
Heres his last pm to me on the 1st..

"i just came back from vacation only to find the box returned to my doorstep,, i rushed to get it out before i left and shipped it to the wrong place,, luckily it was someone that knew me and they sent it back to me! im gonna pop the box back open and throw in a few extras for ya for the troubles. this is the first time i have mis shupped and feel terrible, will see if its not that much more i may overnite it to you.
Steve"

heres one of his feedbacks, I wonder if this guy got the same story
"good truck shipping was slow due to an error"

I must attract these people...
Old 06-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Originally Posted by turb06le240 View Post
SOOOO true,
Well it didnt arrive today either so thats more than long enough to get from ct to ri, so I just started a paypal dispute, and if I dont hear back soon, Ill have my secretary call the credit card company and get a charge back... He has posted on here on the 4th, and I sent him pms on the 3rd, so he was on here and didnt reply to me.... Oh well, he can keep his truck...
Heres his last pm to me on the 1st..

"i just came back from vacation only to find the box returned to my doorstep,, i rushed to get it out before i left and shipped it to the wrong place,, luckily it was someone that knew me and they sent it back to me! im gonna pop the box back open and throw in a few extras for ya for the troubles. this is the first time i have mis shupped and feel terrible, will see if its not that much more i may overnite it to you.
Steve"

heres one of his feedbacks, I wonder if this guy got the same story
"good truck shipping was slow due to an error"

I must attract these people...
LOL! If UPS(or whoever) returned the package to him from a wrong address, then he should STILL have proof of shipping to the wrong address at the very least as it will show up in the tracking info that there was error. You should ask him for the old "erroronous" tracking number(which I bet is BOGUS and does not exist). Shipping via UPS or Fedex is ONLY 1 day shipping from RI to CT and vice versa. Even first class mail only takes 2 days tops. Id be calling up the CC for chargeback now or disputing the transaction. That item could have been walked to your house in a drunken stupor by now.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 186 (100%+)

Who is the seller so i know not to deal with him?

Also i'm in CT, is that where he is from? Maybe i can pick it up for you...
Old 06-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kylar View Post
Who is the seller so i know not to deal with him?

Also i'm in CT, is that where he is from? Maybe i can pick it up for you...
I'm with Kyle on this one. We're both in CT and we could try and help. Who's the seller, if nothing more than putting on the "dont buy from" list.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by scottgir View Post
I'm with Kyle on this one. We're both in CT and we could try and help. Who's the seller, if nothing more than putting on the "dont buy from" list.
Thanks guys, sst4nbr1 his name is Steve hes in ct. I emailed him pmed him and opened a dispute, he was on here yesterday posting in the waterbury track thread, and didnt reply to me, so I posted in the waterbury track thread asking him why.... I may take a ride up on a race night, I have family in watertown ct, which is very close, and Im only 2 hours from there...
He said he shipped thursday now its almost a week later and nothing...
Old 06-08-2011, 12:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 152 (100%+)

I know a guy who races at that track. I'll ask him about this guy.
Old 06-08-2011, 02:50 PM
Tech Regular

Update... I posted here and he replied, read through....
http://www.rctech.net/forum/track-lo...y-ct-1103.html

We have to start holding people to what they say there going to what they say..
Old 06-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

jeez, what a mess, and coming from a sponsored driver, you'd think he'd be more of a man and fess up. I wonder if viper rc solutions know who they sponsored and what type of person he is. I'm sure they wouldn't want someone like that on their team of sponsored drivers, you're supposed to represent the hobby in a positive way, know that and I'm not a sponsored driver. I hope everything works out for you Bro.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.