Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
askursha is ignoring me and wont send us our stuff!!!!!! >

askursha is ignoring me and wont send us our stuff!!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

askursha is ignoring me and wont send us our stuff!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I called him a few minutes ago, and the phone didn't even ring. It went straight to voicemail, but I was ready, having typed up this message (just to make sure I remembered everything I needed to say).

"Alec Skursha, this is tq_danpatterson again. I am extremely disappointed in you, as is the rest of RC Tech, for failing to fulfill your promises. The entire forum knows all the details of this situation. Since you haven't logged into RC Tech since 4:44 AM Wednesday, and have not answered my previous two calls, then I can only assume that you are ignoring me like you have before. As I've said before, all I want are either my items, or my compensation money. And I will absolutely not accept any more of your "I'll ship tomorrow" or "I'll pay tomorrow" excuses. If, before tomorrow night, Friday, at 8:00 PM Central time, you fail to either give me the correct tracking number, which I will immediately check, or the $150, I will contact the Uniontown PD about you. And in case they cannot convince you, I have several contacts on RC Tech who have offered to help me with you as well. I'm through with tolerating your immaturity."

I am also sending him that message in a PM and an email. So if he ignores it yet again, everyone here will know that he brought the cops upon himself.
Old 09-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Tech Addict

And, upon trying to send that message (along with some more details) to what I was told was his email address, it failed to go through, claiming the address was an unknown/illegal alias. Not at all surprising.

So I sent him this following message in a PM here, titling it "Final warning Pt. 2". Let's hope he obeys.

Originally Posted by tq_danpatterson
I have sent you that same message, word for word, to the email address you provided to another member a while back And it came back, saying that your email address ([email protected]) is an unknown/illegal alias. So there is nothing you can say that can convince me, or the entire forum, that you haven't received it.

You may send the $150.00 to this email address via PayPal. Remember, you have until 8:00 PM Central time tomorrow to do so, or, no matter what you say, I'm calling the police on you.

I sincerely hope you don't get yourself busted for selling stolen items (my MMP), and wire/mail fraud. According to ebruce on RC Tech, the latter are federal offenses. All you have to do to avoid that is give me the genuine, working tracking number, or pay up.
...And, having noticed that I forgot it, I sent him my PayPal address. Heh, whoops.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Addict

Default :) Looks like he came through.

Good news. He texted me the tracking number, and it works. Now all I need to do is wait and see that the order is right.
Old 09-23-2010, 07:09 PM
Tech Addict

Thanks to a tip from TeamSkunkwerks, I'll be making a video of myself first opening the package, with a witness, to make sure the items inside are correct. I'll only post it if there's a problem.

To all of you who have helped me, a total stranger, out with this crummy situation, I extend my deepest appreciation. I would have been too nice to him if left on my own, and probably have let it get away. I will gladly help you guys out if ever you need it now.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Hope you get the correct items and not just a bunch of garbage!!! Good luck and keep us posted on how you make out.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

No matter if you get all items or not please leave him feedback about this situation. No rctech deal should ever have to come to this. He needs to be banned from posting in the for sale/wanted section. Selling an item that was scammed for and then posted on the same forum is very low and shows just what his character is based upon.
Old 09-24-2010, 03:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jacsac
No matter if you get all items or not please leave him feedback about this situation. No rctech deal should ever have to come to this. He needs to be banned from posting in the for sale/wanted section. Selling an item that was scammed for and then posted on the same forum is very low and shows just what his character is based upon.
+1 i agree!!!!
Old 09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
Tech Addict

Here is the tracking number and page:

0310 0480 0002 8016 0681
http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

He will get the feedback that he deserves.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Tech Addict

Default All arrived

My items arrived today. Everything was there, just as we had agreed, and just as it had been shown in the originating thread. I'm finally satisfied.

Glad this is over. Thank you all again for your help.
Old 09-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tq_danpatterson
My items arrived today. Everything was there, just as we had agreed, and just as it had been shown in the originating thread. I'm finally satisfied.

Glad this is over. Thank you all again for your help.
glad to hear