Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
askursha is ignoring me and wont send us our stuff!!!!!! >

askursha is ignoring me and wont send us our stuff!!!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

askursha is ignoring me and wont send us our stuff!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)
Default askursha is ignoring me and wont send us our stuff!!!!!!

His name on here is askursha.

Our deal was, I send him my Mamba Max Pro ESC, Novak 6.5 motor, and a 15T pinion. In return, he should have sent me his SC10 roller, JR radio and Rx (which is listed in his signature) and a carrying bag for that radio, two nothing-special servos, and two Peak Racing 4800mAh 25C LiPos (one with a broken tab). Here is the thread in which he listed those items and I found them: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-clean-up.html

I shipped him the motor, ESC and pinion just like he asked, the very next day, via FedEx Ground. I gave him the tracking number in a PM as soon as I got home (around 10:30 AM I think). And every since then, he's been making excuses about shipping them out either tomorrow or the next day. He has never PMed me without me having to have PMed him first to ask whether he got it, when will he ship my stuff, etc. He's even made the ridiculous excuse of telling me, and I kid you not: "i tried to ship it fedex but it came back saying there was a typo in the address so i'll try to ship it again tomorrow." That was Thursday, the 9th, before last Tuesday, and I admit, I should have called bullshit on him. Last Tuesday, the 14th, he said that he would ship me my stuff tomorrow or the next day, and he hasn't replied since. And yet, he has the nerve to make a new thread (here: http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-hv-motor.html ) in which he has already sold my ESC, and trying to sell my motor as well. He won't reply to me there, either.

I don't know what to do anymore. I hope you can help, man. I'm not advising you or anyone else to do anything against the rules, but whatever else you think will knock some sense into his worthless ass, I'd appreciate the help tremendously. Thanks for listening and helping out Ron.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

after years on RC forums i never SHIP first in trades. as for your stuff maybe contact local police yours and his. save and print out all emsils PM'S stating trade condtion. keep your tracking showing he recieved your item. contact the local post office if he offered USPS as forum of delivery.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:09 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
after years on RC forums i never SHIP first in trades. as for your stuff maybe contact local police yours and his. save and print out all emsils PM'S stating trade condtion. keep your tracking showing he recieved your item. contact the local post office if he offered USPS as forum of delivery.
you can try this! but most local police departments wont mess with forum sites that buy and sell, its pretty much a buy/sell at your own risk. also depends on the state you live in, each state has a differnt aspect on this sort of deal. where is he from?
Old 09-20-2010, 08:16 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

I am the writer of the message redron123 posted. He copied and pasted it from the PM I sent him.

I just want my items.
Old 09-20-2010, 08:17 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by inferno13
you can try this! but most local police departments wont mess with forum sites that buy and sell, its pretty much a buy/sell at your own risk. also depends on the state you live in, each state has a differnt aspect on this sort of deal. where is he from?
Even though he doesn't deserve it, I will respect his privacy once more and withhold his direct address. But it is in Pennsylvania.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Tech Addict

Just realized that the links don't work. Here they are again:

Original transaction thread:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...-clean-up.html

His new thread in which he has sold my ESC and is trying to sell my motor:
http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...v-motor-3.html
Old 09-20-2010, 09:23 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 202 (96%+)

Originally Posted by tq_danpatterson
Even though he doesn't deserve it, I will respect his privacy once more and withhold his direct address. But it is in Pennsylvania.
well i respect you for keeping it private but that wont get you what you want!!!! remember.......nice guys finish last!
Old 09-20-2010, 09:33 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by inferno13
well i respect you for keeping it private but that wont get you what you want!!!! remember.......nice guys finish last!
I definitely know what you mean, but I believe that his address it is only mine, and potentially the authorities', business.
Old 09-20-2010, 10:12 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
..someone has to ship first..my opinion on that is if you contact me about a trade..you would ship first, if I contact you I ship first..I had to laugh a bit on your arrogance..as if your the only honest trader....
Old 09-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Oasis
..someone has to ship first..my opinion on that is if you contact me about a trade..you would ship first, if I contact you I ship first..I had to laugh a bit on your arrogance..as if your the only honest trader....
On this note, he did ask me to ship first. The reason he gave was that I didn't have any trader feedback at the time (he had his current 1, 100%). I thought that was a fair reason at the time and had no problem with it.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:15 AM
Tech Initiate

On this note, he did ask me to ship first. The reason he gave was that I didn't have any trader feedback at the time (he had his current 1, 100%). I thought that was a fair reason at the time and had no problem with it.
Why is his feedback 100% ? hammer the scammer
Old 09-21-2010, 08:21 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Just to let you know this guy has had problems on rcgroups as well.
Old 09-21-2010, 08:32 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

TQ pm sent
Old 09-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Tech Addict

He has finally replied to me via PM. I feel as though everyone should see it, so here it is, copied and pasted directly from my Inbox.

Re: I just want my items.
Quote:

Your lack of respect for me and our trade has raised some attention.

http://www.rctech.net/forum/trader-f...ml#post7965647

Send me my items immediately, and give me the tracking number on the same day. I will not honor any more excuses. If you do as you should have done weeks ago and ship me all of my items, complete with tracking number, and all ends up well, I might forget to leave you negative trader feedback.

i will ship tomorrow.with tracking # <<< His reply. Here's hoping he honors it.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 211 (100%+)

You got scammed dude, I'm sorry. It sucks but there are a lot of dirtbags on here obviously.
He is not gonna ship and sadly there is really nothing you can do about it. The police couldn't care less unless it's over $5k worth of stuff and then they may look at the case file.

He's truly scum and the best you can do is blast him every chance you get and post in ever thread you know he owns what a douche he is.
Amazes me how these people can sleep at night knowing they screwed someone out of their hard earned money, especially in these times.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.