Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > For Sale/Trade Forums > Buyer/Seller dispute and discussion forum
TEAMHELOTES! Me have deceived also shop it was closed >

TEAMHELOTES! Me have deceived also shop it was closed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TEAMHELOTES! Me have deceived also shop it was closed

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2010, 04:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hopefully someone from Team Helotes will answer in this post this week.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

This is BS they need to give the man his money back.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:25 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J.Sears
This is BS they need to give the man his money back.
I am not taking any sides, but Team Helotes silence is deafening.
If they are not in the wrong they need to defend themselves and post something.
If they are, then they need to immediately make it right and add interest.
Old 04-27-2010, 01:56 PM
Tech Initiate

Angry

I have the same problem with Team Helotes.
Me and my friend orderd a lot of x-ray parts for over 1 1/2 year ago.
I payed for the hole order.
He shipped some parts to me, and a few expensive parts like complete active diff was not shipped.This was when the active diff was released for the 808.My friend that I recomended Helotes for have not recive any parts.
I have sendt him about 6-7 e-mail and he promise to ship it every time.
The last 6 months i have gave up on Helotes.
No shopping for me at Helotes no more.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

I revieved my order and he even threw in something extra. Im happy and will do buisinesds with them again.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

seems as though its all uk based, would any of the law enforcements have jurisdiction in a case like this?
Old 04-27-2010, 04:35 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by smokinu
seems as though its all uk based, would any of the law enforcements have jurisdiction in a case like this?
Better question would be is any of the law enforcements stealing people's packages of XRAY parts from Team Helotes?
Old 04-27-2010, 08:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Hmmm, I can tell you its not exclusive to Europe. I had a package lost too from Team Helotes. It contains Xray parts. I am now in Manila but have a house in LA. So when I purchase parts. I have it delivered to my LA house and someone will bring it to me in Manila. Anyways, I ordered parts from Helotes (Cause the freaking part is out of stock in Stormer and Amain). I was told it was available in team helotes so I ordered from them. To cut the story short, I did not get any part. Its not something new cause I lost some package too before from other seller. I emailed jeff and it was nice of him to tell me that he will send in a new set. Well thats great cause the other online shop just told me "well buddy you should have opted for premium shipping with tracking, if the package was lost by USPS then too bad, the shop is not aswerable for them.

Cutting the story short again, I still did not get the part. I emailed jeff again, he keeps telling me I will ship it this day, tomorrow, next week etc. But still no part. I got tired of it so I informed jeff that I will just put it in claim in pay pal and I did and I got my money back so no problem.

I received an email from him telling me that if i wanted my money back I could have just told him and not putting a claim in paypal.

Well thats why paypal is there to help us claim if ever there a dispute. I just got tired of waiting.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

Originally Posted by oggietiu
Hmmm, I can tell you its not exclusive to Europe. I had a package lost too from Team Helotes. It contains Xray parts. I am now in Manila but have a house in LA. So when I purchase parts. I have it delivered to my LA house and someone will bring it to me in Manila. Anyways, I ordered parts from Helotes (Cause the freaking part is out of stock in Stormer and Amain). I was told it was available in team helotes so I ordered from them. To cut the story short, I did not get any part. Its not something new cause I lost some package too before from other seller. I emailed jeff and it was nice of him to tell me that he will send in a new set. Well thats great cause the other online shop just told me "well buddy you should have opted for premium shipping with tracking, if the package was lost by USPS then too bad, the shop is not aswerable for them.

Cutting the story short again, I still did not get the part. I emailed jeff again, he keeps telling me I will ship it this day, tomorrow, next week etc. But still no part. I got tired of it so I informed jeff that I will just put it in claim in pay pal and I did and I got my money back so no problem.

I received an email from him telling me that if i wanted my money back I could have just told him and not putting a claim in paypal.

Well thats why paypal is there to help us claim if ever there a dispute. I just got tired of waiting.
99.9 percent of the people in this thread are "outside the us"
Old 04-27-2010, 08:38 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 235 (100%+)
Default parts

that really sucks you pay for something and never got it ,I sold some things to a guy in russia 2 1/2 weeks he got everything !! I dont blame you for posting hear sounds like your not the only one .that got ripped off and yes thats bull shi they wont answer your emails cowards if you ask me Maybe someone needs to come online and prove themselves
Old 04-27-2010, 10:04 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Why is all these guys buying stuff from the U.S. when they can get the stuff from where they live in a few days?????
Old 04-27-2010, 11:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Originally Posted by Jammin57
Why is all these guys buying stuff from the U.S. when they can get the stuff from where they live in a few days?????
I guess its easier cause its online. Xray stuff are few from where I am. For the Euro guys, I really dont know.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:04 AM
Tech Rookie

Where Team helotes??????????????????????? Jeff Or etc????????????
I am to tired , and I wish to return that that belongs to me on-right.

And you guys for you it looks normal ? Jeff is not reply on this theard? Or not trying to solve problem . I dont think so is it normal. I feel it simply divorce on money.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:40 AM
Tech Elite

Wow, STILL NO WORD from Team Helotes?
Come one guys, if you are not in teh wrong, say something, if you are, refund his money with interest.
TIBS
Old 04-28-2010, 07:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by V1talik
Where Team helotes??????????????????????? Jeff Or etc????????????
I am to tired , and I wish to return that that belongs to me on-right.

And you guys for you it looks normal ? Jeff is not reply on this theard? Or not trying to solve problem . I dont think so is it normal. I feel it simply divorce on money.
Sorry my Russian is PAST rusty, I havent used it in 30 years
V1talik, Я - русский также, не волнуйтесь, что я продолжу помогать Вам решать это. Я не могу иметь шанс на то, чтобы видеть, что кто - то обижается.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.