Wiki Posts
Search

oklaposse total scammer!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2010, 11:34 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)
Thumbs down oklaposse total scammer!!!!

so i paid this dude on 1/9/10 for an sr300 rx....he got the money and said on his pm that he will send it out monday 1/11/10 n send me tracking via his black berry but now its 1/17/10...he logs in on the forum but ignores all my pm!

his name is shawn mitchell

paypal addy: [email protected]

phone he sent me via pm i txt but got none: 918-902-6409

paypal dispute is filed and been escalated to claim....

BEWARE this guy oklaposse is scammer!!!!!
Old 01-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

sorry to here you got burned. These days seem to getting worse with buying and selling.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

he needs to be banned before he get someone else!!!!dude still havent replied or anything....ignoring dispute too..

he might be under another username...
Old 01-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 82 (99%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/oklaposse.html

GIVE HIM NEGITIVE FEEDBACK THEN!

Old 01-21-2010, 11:25 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by smokinu
http://www.rctech.net/forum/members/oklaposse.html

GIVE HIM NEGITIVE FEEDBACK THEN!

done!
Old 01-22-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

HERE'S THE ADDRESS IT WAS SENT TO: ... OKAY IF IM A SCAMMER,THEN YOUR A THIEF BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK THRU PAYPAL SO SEND MY SPEKTRUM SR300 BACK TO ME
Originally Posted by hpipro4
done!

Last edited by Marcos.J; 01-23-2010 at 07:16 AM. Reason: no need for personal info
Old 01-23-2010, 12:23 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by oklaposse
HERE'S THE ADDRESS IT WAS SENT TO:
United States......... OKAY IF IM A SCAMMER,THEN YOUR A THIEF BECAUSE YOU GOT YOUR MONEY BACK THRU PAYPAL SO SEND MY SPEKTRUM SR300 BACK TO ME
dude i never recieved any dem sr300? you never provided me a tracking? you ignored all my pms and email n txt wats up with that? now your saying i have the rx??i dont!!!

man up and pm bud!!!!

Last edited by Marcos.J; 01-23-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 01-23-2010, 04:26 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by hpipro4
dude i never recieved any dem sr300? you never provided me a tracking? you ignored all my pms and email n txt wats up with that? now your saying i have the rx??i dont!!!

man up and pm bud!!!!
NO you need to man up and send me my money back or take the rx out of you car you scammed me out of. i don't care if you got to borrow the money from your nana or papa,and if that don't get your **attention** then maybe this will (I GOT ALOT OF RELATIVES THAT LIVE IN YOLA COUNTY)
Old 01-23-2010, 07:20 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

No need to give duplicate feedback for the same transaction
Old 01-23-2010, 07:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

dup post.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (95%+)

For one, I know Oklaposse, seriously doubt he would scam anyone.
Second. This thread is ridiculous. Be an adult. File a claim with Paypal if you feel you have been wronged. Problem solved, their decision will be based on facts. If the end result is that Paypal deems you have in fact been scammed then post up the facts and leave the childish bs out of it, it only makes you look worse. People would then be able to see the facts provided by a third party and make a decision not to deal with the other party.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by loopedout
For one, I know Oklaposse, seriously doubt he would scam anyone.
Second. This thread is ridiculous. Be an adult. File a claim with Paypal if you feel you have been wronged. Problem solved, their decision will be based on facts. If the end result is that Paypal deems you have in fact been scammed then post up the facts and leave the childish bs out of it, it only makes you look worse. People would then be able to see the facts provided by a third party and make a decision not to deal with the other party.
Who are you suggesting should be an adult? The guy who was warning others of a possible scammer in the feedback forum or the guy who yelled using red text in 48pt font? This forum is a placed to share feedback on transactions with other members, so threads like these are far from ridiculous. Just because you trust a guy doesn't mean others should.

Most often these situations are pretty cut & dry. If oklaposse can provide a tracking # that proves he sent the item then the feedback should be removed, if he cant then the feedback should stick (if ppl dont know to get tracking or delivery confirmation they shouldnt be doing transactions on the internet).
Old 01-23-2010, 09:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jamescam
Who are you suggesting should be an adult? The guy who was warning others of a possible scammer in the feedback forum or the guy who yelled using red text in 48pt font? This forum is your feedback on transactions with other members. Just because you trust a guy doesn't mean others should.

Most often these situations are pretty cut & dry. If oklaposse can provide a tracking # that proves he sent the item then the feedback should be removed, if he cant then the feedback should stick (if ppl dont know to get tracking or delivery confirmation they shouldnt be doing transactions on the internet).

Can;t you ever mind your Own Business? you always have something stupid to say. thats why in the last thread you posted in someone told you the same thing, dam you always have An out take..stay out of it. was you the who got ripped off? (NOPE)
Old 01-23-2010, 09:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
Can;t you ever mind your Own Business? you always have something stupid to say. thats why in the last thread you posted in someone told you the same thing, dam you always have An out take..stay out of it. was you the who got ripped off? (NOPE)
2 of my last 25 posts have been commenting in this forum vs 11 of your past 25. Said a different way...

<<Ring, Ring>>

Mr. Kettle: Hello?
Mr. Pot: I would like to point out your ebonious tones! Good day sir, I SAID GOOD DAY!!!
Mr. Kettle: WTF!?!
Old 01-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
was it you that got ripped off?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.