Community
Wiki Posts
Search

oklaposse total scammer!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 11:11 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

no but he always says something thats why i am not.
Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Graphite07
no but he always says something thats why i am not.
well like they say "everyone has an opinion" but this will only get resolved by the buyer and seller, everyone else just adds fuel to the fire
Old 01-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 100 (100%+)

Originally Posted by oklaposse
NO you need to man up and send me my money back or take the rx out of you car you scammed me out of. i don't care if you got to borrow the money from your nana or papa,and if that don't get your **attention** then maybe this will (I GOT ALOT OF RELATIVES THAT LIVE IN YOLA COUNTY)
if you really did shipped it out why dont you send a tracking???? why are you ignoring my pms???hmmmm
Old 01-25-2010, 06:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by hpipro4
if you really did shipped it out why dont you send a tracking???? why are you ignoring my pms???hmmmm
OKAY....your the one who filed a dispute with paypal i provided tracking # to paypal and i still got screwed
and still no Sr300 returned to me.SO WHO GOT SCAMMED OUT OF THE DEAL=Shawn Mitchell/OKLAPOSSE & "u got your money back thru paypal so why don't you cry a little more"...end of thread!!!!!
Old 01-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Super Moderator

OKAY....your the one who filed a dispute with paypal i provided tracking # to paypal and i still got screwed
and still no Sr300 returned to me.SO WHO GOT SCAMMED OUT OF THE DEAL=Shawn Mitchell/OKLAPOSSE & "u got your money back thru paypal so why don't you cry a little more"...end of thread!!!!!
so what was the tracking #??
Old 01-25-2010, 07:27 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
so what was the tracking #??
Paypal has been provided with shipping info he got his money back,and he got a FREE Sr300RX with delivery conformation to his door, and i still got the bad end of deal with - feedback and he label's me as a scammer... how do you get burned by someone who got there money back thru a paypal dispute anyway?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I bought from Oklaposse from the same for sale thread. My motor got to me within 2-3 days and the condition was better than expected. Just my personal experience.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Tech Initiate

I don't have anything else to say about it, but enjoy my Sr300 rx compliments of the RC PIT STOP and me for the 60.00 purchase
Old 01-25-2010, 08:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wow that sucks....
Old 01-25-2010, 09:18 AM
Super Moderator

Paypal has been provided with shipping info he got his money back,and he got a FREE Sr300RX with delivery conformation to his door, and i still got the bad end of deal with - feedback and he label's me as a scammer... how do you get burned by someone who got there money back thru a paypal dispute anyway?
all i asked if you had it post it on here to prove your self, why is that so hard?? I mean if it was me and I could prove on a open forum that I send the package and they received it, i would have done it already. just my 2cents.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
all i asked if you had it post it on here to prove your self, why is that so hard?? I mean if it was me and I could prove on a open forum that I send the package and they received it, i would have done it already. just my 2cents.
I agree, post the tracking info and clear your name.

It's obvious you're not a scammer, he got his money back
Old 01-25-2010, 11:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by boomgagem
I agree, post the tracking info and clear your name.

It's obvious you're not a scammer, he got his money back
Actually if paypal awarded the money to the buyer then it doesn't prove anything as far as the seller not being a scammer. If paypal awarded the money then the seller didn't have any say in it(if the money was still in his paypal account).

I am in no way, shape, or form saying that the seller is a scammer, I'm just saying that paypal issuing the refund isn't proof that he isn't.

Now if the seller issued the refund without paypal doing it or telling him to then that does go a long way towards him not being a scammer. However him threatening the buyer by saying that he knows a lot of people where he lives takes away a good bit of his credibilty as far as I am concerned. Posting the buyers home address (which a mod removed) hurts his credibility even more in my eyes.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:12 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by lowcel
Actually if paypal awarded the money to the buyer then it doesn't prove anything as far as the seller not being a scammer. If paypal awarded the money then the seller didn't have any say in it(if the money was still in his paypal account).

I am in no way, shape, or form saying that the seller is a scammer, I'm just saying that paypal issuing the refund isn't proof that he isn't.

Now if the seller issued the refund without paypal doing it or telling him to then that does go a long way towards him not being a scammer. However him threatening the buyer by saying that he knows a lot of people where he lives takes away a good bit of his credibilty as far as I am concerned. Posting the buyers home address (which a mod removed) hurts his credibility even more in my eyes.
who care's about credibility that don't give me stuff back, you don't have to buy damn thing from me then, take your chance on a another SCAMMER because i'm far from a SCAMMER
Old 01-25-2010, 01:19 PM
Tech Initiate

and besides the only reason i put his address on here is because he said i sent it to the wrong one...so i'll just take this as a loss and i could have not gave him his money back like a real SCAMMER..HUH
Old 01-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

who care's about credibility that don't give me stuff back, you don't have to buy damn thing from me then, take your chance on a another SCAMMER because i'm far from a SCAMMER

then show us a tracking number

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.