Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RcBoyz.com???

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

I like them, They have always been good to me!!!
Old 04-13-2011, 06:44 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by GASSPRINT1
man you are over seas andu want to blame them for damaged goods and taking 2 weeks to get their. can understand why that would be. ever heard of customs and such. when we order stuff from over seas in the USA, we expect it to take that long. i would be rude too if someone jumped on me about that. i've ordered stuff from canada and it took that long. its easy to say something was damaged wheter or not it was to get something for nothing when u r 5000 miles away. i know others that have done this. i don't waiste my time on that one. these reason r why i won't order from such a didtance. i'll pay a bit extra to get it in a quicker time frame....local...that being said, don't jump on me as there are thousand that would agree with what i have said....RCBOYZ are very top notch and got their with excellent service. there isn't many that can say this and r still in operation...
...I love 'fan boy' posts, such blind faith. I order from the US at least once a week, Liquid RC, A Main Hobbies, Tower, never had an issue with any of them, items always arrive in 1-2 weeks, packaged well. RC Boyz was shocking, post date was significantly later than when I paid, packaging was lazy, and communication when I tried to find out what was going on was abrupt and rude.

There is no way in hell I'd recommend them to anyone.
Old 04-29-2011, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 61 (100%+)

Manoli,

As you are new to ebay, I will clue you in on something. While it is a small issue to you, it is a huge issue to them. Every feedback they get that is not positive and maximum number of stars is a negative. You will see many people in their ads specifically saying how they strive for 5 star ratings. That in a small part is due to wanting to have good customer service, but from a business perspective, it is also about costs. When you post anything but 5 star positive, it lowers certain percentages, which for mass sellers like them, will actually increase the fees they pay to ebay. Yes, ebay actually charges these sellers different amounts to list and % of winnings based on their feedback. Maybe they could have handled it better, but your mistake costs them money. There is nothing small about that to someone running a business.

Nexxus,

I love posts that call people "fan boys" just because they have a differing opinion. You had a bad experience, and from this thread, many many others have had a good experience. I am included in the good experience column, and when a part i ordered (5-pack of the squishy body grommets for the body posts), they sent me a 25 pack instead. Not a fan boy, but I had a good experience, which is all that this post was asking...post your experiences.

Now can we let this 7 year old thread die? Please?
Old 05-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by orcadigital
Manoli,

As you are new to ebay, I will clue you in on something. While it is a small issue to you, it is a huge issue to them. Every feedback they get that is not positive and maximum number of stars is a negative. You will see many people in their ads specifically saying how they strive for 5 star ratings. That in a small part is due to wanting to have good customer service, but from a business perspective, it is also about costs. When you post anything but 5 star positive, it lowers certain percentages, which for mass sellers like them, will actually increase the fees they pay to ebay. Yes, ebay actually charges these sellers different amounts to list and % of winnings based on their feedback. Maybe they could have handled it better, but your mistake costs them money. There is nothing small about that to someone running a business.

Nexxus,

I love posts that call people "fan boys" just because they have a differing opinion. You had a bad experience, and from this thread, many many others have had a good experience. I am included in the good experience column, and when a part i ordered (5-pack of the squishy body grommets for the body posts), they sent me a 25 pack instead. Not a fan boy, but I had a good experience, which is all that this post was asking...post your experiences.

Now can we let this 7 year old thread die? Please?

I totally understand how my neutral feedback did hurt them and i honestly will never make that mistake again, but i did give them 5 stars on everything I just think the way they handled it was really really un professional. Putting words in my mouth, and accusing me for blackmail. I think that rcboyz now deserved the neutral feedback. If you were to read the emails rcboyz sent me and then seen my apology and going out of my way to find a way to fix my mistake. You would be disgusted with them. They just went off the deep end. I also really do understand how my neutral feedback was not a minor mistake, if i did see it as something small i would have never tried to resolve it.

RCBOYZ will never again get my business and my local clubs business, my whole rc community were disgusted when they seen the emails.
Old 05-06-2011, 05:32 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 50 (96%+)

Love the rcboyz store ere else can you buy 8 different auctions and only have to spend $3.50 on combined shipping..... they are freaking awesome but their are many ebay dealers like this but rcboyzhappens to be one of the best!