Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RcBoyz.com???

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Tech Rookie

Default rcboyz are great

this store is awesome.just look at what you are going to buy and then go do a price comparison with rcboyz 9 out of 10 timez they will be cheaper.for instanse a o.s.18 150 or more at other hobbie shops rcboyz 129.99.i will be useing these guys for a long time.
Old 02-27-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
why bring back a 7 year old post?
to see that for all this years rcboys are still one of the top online stores

Originally Posted by streetfreek
I'd say he is very happy with a very good company. I have always had good dealings with rcboyz....and he is quite an archioligist........I hope I spelled it correctly....
yes thats correct man,i also have rcs for over 14 years now
Old 03-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs down My bad experience with RC boys!!!

Hey guys just want to warn you and tell you about my experience with rcboyz. I highly do not recommend ordering from them because they have no appreciation for there costumers and here is why.
Well i was on ebay and i ordered a part i needed for my Revo 3.3, so i found rcboyz and ordered a couple parts from them. The order went smoothly and actually my part came very quickly, and the product was as listed "new" so no complaints there. Where things got a little questionable was when it was time for me to leave some feedback. So being a new ebay shopper i was kind of clueless on the whole feedback part, so while i was trying to give all my sellers a good feedback i must have accidentally given RCBOYZ a neutral feedback mistakenly. So not knowing anything about it a couple of days later i got a very rude email from rcboyz saying "what did we ever do to deserve a neutral feedback from you. ebay and rcboyz takes neutral feedback as negative feedback and you are now banned from making any future orders from us.

Now even after an explanation from me to rcboyz of why i gave them a neutral feedback, and me telling them if you dont un-bann me you will lose alot of business, if you go out banning people for NEUTRAL feedback. Now they are accusing me of blackmail for trying to tarnish there reputation for saying that they will lose business. So yea thats my whole disaster with them.....
Old 03-12-2011, 06:42 AM
Tech Rookie

RCBoyz are awesome!!!!
Old 03-13-2011, 06:59 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

sounds like you are the disaster, not them. E-bay warns you when you leave neutral or negative feedback. There's no excuse for doing it, no matter how new you are to ebay. Just my .02, don't take offense.

Originally Posted by Manoli_101
Hey guys just want to warn you and tell you about my experience with rcboyz. I highly do not recommend ordering from them because they have no appreciation for there costumers and here is why.
Well i was on ebay and i ordered a part i needed for my Revo 3.3, so i found rcboyz and ordered a couple parts from them. The order went smoothly and actually my part came very quickly, and the product was as listed "new" so no complaints there. Where things got a little questionable was when it was time for me to leave some feedback. So being a new ebay shopper i was kind of clueless on the whole feedback part, so while i was trying to give all my sellers a good feedback i must have accidentally given RCBOYZ a neutral feedback mistakenly. So not knowing anything about it a couple of days later i got a very rude email from rcboyz saying "what did we ever do to deserve a neutral feedback from you. ebay and rcboyz takes neutral feedback as negative feedback and you are now banned from making any future orders from us.

Now even after an explanation from me to rcboyz of why i gave them a neutral feedback, and me telling them if you dont un-bann me you will lose alot of business, if you go out banning people for NEUTRAL feedback. Now they are accusing me of blackmail for trying to tarnish there reputation for saying that they will lose business. So yea thats my whole disaster with them.....
Old 03-13-2011, 07:45 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i have bought many things from RcBoyz and have never had a problem. Shipping can be a little slow at times.. but thats post office problem not theirs. Will continue to always buy from them when they have what i need.
Old 03-13-2011, 08:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Excellent service<----->fast shipping and the prices are good also. i used them a while back i paid on a sunday night had the stuff Wednesday in my mailbox..
Old 03-13-2011, 08:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 60 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 440swinger-kid
why bring back a 7 year old post?
think about it, they are still going strong and have good service. for the last 7+ years.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:41 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by trink2030
sounds like you are the disaster, not them. E-bay warns you when you leave neutral or negative feedback. There's no excuse for doing it, no matter how new you are to ebay. Just my .02, don't take offense.
Yea I do take full responsibility for the nuetral it was a complete mistake on my part and I gave them a full apology but there ruddiness and nasty emails to me after trying to explain what had happened is just not right on rcboyz part.. I was being completly reasonable and they just freaked...
Old 03-31-2011, 03:27 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

rcboyz= stand up people, good prices and fast shipping. never had a problem on about three transactions now.
Old 04-02-2011, 12:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Big Fan of RCBoyz - Excellent to do Business With!!!

My $.02 regarding RCBoyz, after numerous transactions:

Pros:

1. Great prices
2. They don't screw you on shipping, in fact if you buy a lot of parts on eBay and email for a combined invoice they will give you a very fair price. If you are like me that is important when I just need some small parts
3. They have a brick and mortar shop
4. They have a phone number where you can talk to them, yes they answer the phone
5. They try to help you if you ask for assistance
6. They answer their email
7. They ship fast - even when I have used a "free shipping" promo code they don't sit on the order for a couple of days "processing" like others you may know...

Cons:

1. Their selection is much more limited than Tower or Amain or the other big guys
2. They have taken forever to get their new website up and running.
3. If they used their business model and had the inventory of Tower or Amain, they would replace them!

So, I guess I would say I recommend them without reservation!
Old 04-03-2011, 02:51 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Sorry I'm with Manoli_101 on this, dealt with them once on Ebay, never again, slow to post to Australia (took them 2 weeks to find a mail box) goods arrived damaged anyway, and when I tried to get a resolution they were nothing short of rude.

I'd rate them somewhere below Precision RC and The Toyz.
Old 04-03-2011, 06:52 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I have bought alot of stuff from them on Ebay awesome guy never had a problem and always fast shipping
Old 04-07-2011, 06:56 AM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by rcmike
rcboyz= stand up people, good prices and fast shipping. never had a problem on about three transactions now.
I strongly agree on there great prices, and shipping, all i am saying is they are nothing but rude to there costumers when a small issue rises, i could totally understand them being rude if i were to be rude to them and un-reasonable but i have been nothing but nice, reasonable, and corporative with them, and all i get in return is a ban and false accusations of blackmail and threats lol...
Thats why i put my thumbs down for rcboyz
Old 04-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus
Sorry I'm with Manoli_101 on this, dealt with them once on Ebay, never again, slow to post to Australia (took them 2 weeks to find a mail box) goods arrived damaged anyway, and when I tried to get a resolution they were nothing short of rude.

I'd rate them somewhere below Precision RC and The Toyz.
man you are over seas andu want to blame them for damaged goods and taking 2 weeks to get their. can understand why that would be. ever heard of customs and such. when we order stuff from over seas in the USA, we expect it to take that long. i would be rude too if someone jumped on me about that. i've ordered stuff from canada and it took that long. its easy to say something was damaged wheter or not it was to get something for nothing when u r 5000 miles away. i know others that have done this. i don't waiste my time on that one. these reason r why i won't order from such a didtance. i'll pay a bit extra to get it in a quicker time frame....local...that being said, don't jump on me as there are thousand that would agree with what i have said....RCBOYZ are very top notch and got their with excellent service. there isn't many that can say this and r still in operation...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.