Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default duhhh darren

darren has gone crazy.

by the way Lee you got e-mail.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Damn.....what the f#%K!!!.If this is true...I'm waiting to see my kit to be returned.........this makes it for future dealings with anyone in the UK really bad traders beware. We did the trades in good faith and trusted "Damo123" or what ever his name is now....f%#K*n" scammer. people like that makes me sick.He needs a beating A deal is made up,it should be honoured.

Damian Storey,if or may be you have seen my parcel.
It's address to
Chris Lim
#200-3000 Riverbend Drive,
Coquitlam B.C
V3C6R1
Canada.

Thanks.

for those whos reading this..sorry abt venting it out here and Darren...u sucks.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:57 AM
Tech Rookie

Default trying to help as much as i can

Chris,
you have a message. cant be more exact as it was 2 or 3 weeks ago im afraid i am contacting parcelforce on behalf of bainfowler so i will ask them r.e yours as well.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 56 (100%+)
Default Whoa

I'm getting real confused here...
Old 03-08-2004, 07:19 AM
Tech Rookie

eric.
i am sorry if i am confusing you, the person with bainfowler as a name has asked me to contact parcelforce from my end as he is tracing it with canada post, as i am emailing them today anyway i will email them regarding chrismans parcel as well, as i am fairly certain one of the 3 that i have seen was his.

damo123 is a scumbag, he has ripped off several people over here and i exposed him for doing it like i said when i emailed you, he has now to my knowledge tried to make me look like and idiot on 3 occasions.

hope that clears things up.
Old 03-08-2004, 08:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

DAMO123... I never posted your name on here...so perhaps you should re-read the posts you little scammer.

My buddy there does not race R/C..he is just my friend from High School who also went in the Air Force.

Thanks for the info damianstorey..and the package from the US sounds like mine..it was a micro rs4. Hopefully Ill get it back
Old 03-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi,
ok hogdaddy, if it was yours i am sorry if id know this is what was going on id have accepted it and posted it back via usps from my friends airforce box, as it was i refused to acept it and asked for it to be returned to sender, the guy is a s**tbag and i really am sick of the crap i have had as a result of him like i said before sorry
Old 03-08-2004, 02:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

no problem...I already counted it as a loss..if it shows thats great, if not..oh well.
No more overseas deals for me
Old 03-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Gosh !We've been really scammed !!!!!

Old 03-08-2004, 08:31 PM
Tech Addict

sure sounds that way..and it really does suck that people are that bad to do stuff like that..these cars arent cheap and i do like to trade every so often for different cars and i have done alot of trades on the net..but what really sucks is that there are so many scammers out lately whats the deal these people to lazy to work and buy their own cars without stealing someone else's hard earned car..but what is also great is what goes around comes around so they will pay sooner or later..
Old 03-09-2004, 04:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default WOW

Well I guess I have waited this long for this trade to end I can wait a little longer to see if my car comes back to me. Man that would be cool if it would. Well anyhow I learned my lesson of trading with unknown people. What a mess this all is I hope this guys fries man he is sick in the head, freaking looser.

Just my morning thoughts.

Eric.B K.C.Mo.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Dotjumper,
if and when a package arrives i will take it in, then post on here who it was from then post it back the same day, thats the best i can do, wish i could help more and fries, i think that would be too good for him, rots and gets eaten by crows is a better end for him.
Old 03-09-2004, 06:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default TECH APPRENTICE

Originally posted by damo123
hey been away since thursday with work....
guys seriuosly i havent scammed anyone its not my style, if your all getting this po'ed at me then i suggest you claim from your insurance for posting it to me, i certainly will do, as a point of note, kreator and hogdaddy, the post office ave stated that the item has been received by local postal service in the l;ast 48 hours and its out of their hands although they do get a confirmation when its been delivered....wes?? ui havent got a pm from you...dot reply to pm sent...
Old 03-09-2004, 06:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default TECH ROCKIE

(QUOTE)
I have just sent this message to eric as his was the only email address i could find, Darren Thompson has emailed me and been fairly abusive, i have forwarded this to eric but if anyone else would like to see it let me know and i will forward it to you, i can only apologise for the crap that is going on here and i will endeavour to sort it and keep everyone appraised as to what is going on.

Damian....Sorry bro..I'm a PI here in states and those word alone bothers me...How do he know your address? e-mail and home address to the T?...The link that you gave only shows club race stuff and all.

I dont know but coencidence or not...still ?????lingeres my mind...hope those items returns to those people..If it is then that my suspecions be subsided...
Old 03-09-2004, 07:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

hey! thats a good question Walanghiya.

Send me something to read about damo123 the scumbag

the scumbag of the month. Look at the threads viewer and posted.

the award goes to darren the loser

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.