Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Thumbs down NEws

yup its the same address. now lets wait for our famous damo123
for some updates
Old 03-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Ive got an Air Force buddy that is stationed in that area...I will email him on monday and see if he knows where this guy lives, and if so..Ill have him stop by..he is stationed at Mildenhall or Spangdalam..just down the road I believe..
Old 03-07-2004, 12:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

the used QC speedo is what I traded for...well, thought is what I was trading my micro rs4 for..
Old 03-07-2004, 03:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Cool on the guy in the air force down there. That would be really cool if we could acually talk to him. I just wanna race AHHHHH? Well let us all know what you find out. Thanks for the effort..
Thanks
Old 03-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Tech Elite

allow me to butt in,
but darren huckerby is a famous soccer player in england.
granted there may be a coincidence,but i thought his name was darren thompson earlier?
Old 03-07-2004, 03:54 PM
Tech Adept

That's the name I have.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:14 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Darren Thompson is his name...the address is the same posted....this is not looking good.
Old 03-07-2004, 11:18 PM
Tech Master

his nick on Ebay is rc_damo. but his a good ebayer

Why not here? darren.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

hey been away since thursday with work....
guys seriuosly i havent scammed anyone its not my style, if your all getting this po'ed at me then i suggest you claim from your insurance for posting it to me, i certainly will do, as a point of note, kreator and hogdaddy, the post office ave stated that the item has been received by local postal service in the l;ast 48 hours and its out of their hands although they do get a confirmation when its been delivered....wes?? ui havent got a pm from you...dot reply to pm sent...
Old 03-08-2004, 12:55 AM
Tech Apprentice

and hogdaddy..my name is darren thompson not huckerby..a famous footballer?? not in the last 10 years people...
Old 03-08-2004, 02:10 AM
Tech Master

Darren YOU GOT E-MAILSS

Please reply
Old 03-08-2004, 04:18 AM
Tech Fanatic

Last Name

If your Last name is Thompson Then why does everyone have Huckerby on the Address you gave us all, I do answer your P/M's I told you what my post office told me (i think they do not know anything they are pretty worthless is this matter) anyhow if the car was shipped before Christmas it should of been here last month (latest) O.K. You said you have not received my car. Problem is I cannot argue the point. Yes we are ALL PISSED off you did deals with like 6 or 8 poeple and hey GUESS WHAT nobody has received there stuff. What the hell are we suppost to think????? LMK on that Darren Thompson, Huckerby Or????? I to looked at your E-bay name before I traded and made my mind to do it... So C-Mon If you are really making good on this DO IT let's not all be hung out to dry... Not being an ass just my thoughts Buddy from Englend....

Sicerly Eric Britain
And that is my last name.........
Old 03-08-2004, 05:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Bad News

Hello,
I realise you don't know me,but i have been emailed by a guy i have had dealings with in the past regarding scamming on another board, i nearly got taken by him and then exposed him to the other people on the board, it got messy and the police were informed etc etc, now it appears that he has used my address on this but with the a different name, there has been three parcels arrive at my home for a "Darren Thompson", two from Canada and one from the states, all of them were not accepted by me and I presume are being returned to sender, one of the parcels that arrived at my house with a U.S customs stamp on , it was about half the thickness of a tc3 box but larger in width and diameter, i realise this isn't the greatest description but it was not ever in my hands as i wouldn't take it as it wasn't addressed to me. I appreciate you might be sceptical as to whether this is a genuine message but i can only assure that it is, i am a committee member for my local club and act as the public relations officer, details of this can be found at http://www.burybuggyclub.com
in the contacts tab, i am also a regular user of
http://www.rcracechat.com/forum/
and my user name is Damian on there.

For reference the two parcel from Canada one was about the same size as a TC3 box but i cannot recall the name on it as i did see it, however the other one was from an "Andrew Fowler" i believe but again I'm not sure as this was 2 or 3 weeks ago. If you can possibly distribute this email address amongst people who have an issue regarding this person i will try and help as much as i can. I can assure you that i am in the process of dealing with him via the U.K police force and will be forwarding a copy of any and all information to the department that is dealing with my complaint.

If you can also detail me with any information regarding any item you have posted to my address i will also endeavour to help you if it isn't one of the items i have described already, i am very good friends with a number of American servicemen in your air force that are stationed over here at RAF Mildenhall or RAF Lakenheath, due to racing with them on a regular basis, and when anything else is received in the future now i am aware of what is going on i will ask them to forward the items back to the sender through the military post as this isn't too expensive for me and also as it is fairly quick, as this is the way i get anything from America as it takes two weeks and i also avoid the U.K customs.

I have just sent this message to eric as his was the only email address i could find, Darren Thompson has emailed me and been fairly abusive, i have forwarded this to eric but if anyone else would like to see it let me know and i will forward it to you, i can only apologise for the crap that is going on here and i will endeavour to sort it and keep everyone appraised as to what is going on.

If you can email me at [email protected] with details of what was posted and your postal address i will as i stated before return anything that arrives at my house back to you via the U.S airforce usps service. I would prefer emails as i dont get online as much as i used to do recently.

Hogdaddy, you stated you knew some people who are posted near me, if they are any of the following people let me know as i race with them on a monday night and will tlak to them tonight,
Josh Thompson
Mike Deeds
Martin Emmett
there are a few more but i cannot recall them of the top of my head, but if they race indoors on carpet then they will race at my club and i can talk to them there. Hope this helps a little.
Regards
Damian Storey
Old 03-08-2004, 06:21 AM
Tech Master

Angry Damn Thompson

Lucky me i didnt send anything to him.
Old 03-08-2004, 06:30 AM
Tech Elite

So,what exactly is happening here?
This Darren Thompson aka Darren Huckerby gives the address of Damian Storey for all the trades sent to him?
What for?Does he make an effort to retrieve them from this address?Otherwise he wouldn't be getting anything...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.