Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROBBDNY=Lowlife Liar

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

wow, I didn't realize you could get a new 8ight kit from AMain for $299.

I'm glad I read thru this thread.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (98%+)

Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave

Killer price huh!!

Nice paint jobs by the way.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

Seriously, it sucks when deals so bad.

Buyer beware has to be rule #1. Sorry that your deal went so poorly.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:30 AM
Tech Fanatic

Robbdny and I have come to a fair resolution. Please disregard any comments you may have read frome either party things are 100% fine and I have a e-mail to the mods asking to delete this thread and feedback I left.

Last edited by everyjuangohome; 01-29-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:31 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RobbieT
i didn't know you snapped my pic while I was picking up YOUR MOM - thanx for the props bro'
Cool. My mom passed away a few years back. Thanks for reminding me.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by everyjuangohome
Cool. My mom passed away a few years back. Thanks for reminding me.
if you're going to go down the road with racist remarks, whether it be your lame shot at latinos from south of the border with your nickname or your shot at me being black, you opened the door for cheap shots.

don't come back after the fact, just like your "deal" here, crying foul
Old 01-29-2009, 10:41 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by Colors_By_Dave

price cutting on the 8T at some of the online retailers started happening back in Nov.
always pays to shop around
Old 01-29-2009, 10:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Robbdny and I have come to a fair resolution. Please disregard any comments you may have read frome either party things are 100% fine and I have a e-mail to the mods asking to delete this thread and feedback I left.

Old 01-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Suspended

I know that's why I posted this http://www.rctech.net/forum/r-c-item...gy-roller.html post number 29 on 1-09-09 but you are to stupid to figure out that I already knew this before my buddy bought this one used. Im sure you can't figure it out but I started this thead on 1-24-09 see the dates. The 9th comes before the 24th you dumfuq

Your posting speaks for itself im sure most people see the you for the turd troll you are. Just here to stir shit up.
help me out with this, but if you "knew this already before your buddy bought this used one" then apparently the only "dumfuq" is the one that advised his buddy to buy this one.

that is the funniest thing yet you have posted
Old 01-29-2009, 11:38 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 19 (95%+)
Default pricing

Ryan,
Can I ask you something serious? How come the prices on your packaging dont match the prices advertised on the LA Parts Web Page?? And LA Parts House Dosent use the green grocer type pricing labels? After all I believe that were you said you bought the LA parts? If it wasnt LA PArts House then were was it that the parts were really bought?

I will make this real simple go online and print out a duplicate of the order from LA Parts House or where ever you bought them. If you are having trouble doing that I am sure that they would be more then happy to send you a copy. But its really hard to understand why the prices and the packaging dont match the items they sell.

You keep talking about being out the shipping cost. 1st off everyone knows the package dosent cost $25.00 try $15.00. 2nd You used your dads account for the shipping.

Robbs friend with a whopping 3 post's all in this thread here is this good enough for you guys.

Old worn parts.

My wife bought the parts for me and she cannot find the orignal receipt. I don't have the time for this crap. Pics are proof enough. Especially since those are the main items I complained about.

Here we go

Front outdrives 15.09
Rear outdrives 15.09
Front Bumper 7.95
Rear turnbuckle 8.09
Rear hinge pin set 34.99

Sub Total 81.21
Tax 6.30
Grant total 87.51

So yeah I don't think Im being unreasonable.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 01-29-2009, 11:56 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 01-29-2009, 12:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Robb im done with you. The parts were bought from my local hobby shop in town. Called Dynamic Hobbies. Located on Florida Ave in Hemet. Why don't you give them a call. 951 925 9331 talk to doc in the rc department. Non stop with you. Want you want a blow job next? Your little super hero is a troll who has been banned multiple times on this forum. Whatever people can at least see the quality of used products you sell on that alone is enough satisfaction for me. A corporation can be owned my multiple people. kinda like my brother dad and I so yes I paid for the shipping moron. Excuse after excuse after excuse you already admitted you lied about the condition of the car. You amaze me.

What you think I went into a hobby shop and asked if I could take some pictures of the same parts I replaces. you can see the worn parts next to the baggies. Jesus Christ you really are a liar dude.Besides what effing difference does it make where I bought the parts. PARTS ARE PARTS.

Hey have you ever returned the call to Donald yet? NO why? Oh yeah cause you are a pussy and lied to him. I don't blame you for running and hiding like a coward and using your wife's brother to threaten people.
/off topic

Doc at Dynamic is a stand up guy... met him a few times....

Didn't know you were local, were you run at? The Dirt?\

/on topic
Old 01-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by JGruber
/off topic

Doc at Dynamic is a stand up guy... met him a few times....

Didn't know you were local, were you run at? The Dirt?\

/on topic
Yep Doc is cool. Yeah it's changed hands a few times and right now Dynamic runs it. So far they are only doing practice. Supposedly they are holding a race on friday. Joey who owns the dirt is running.

I like ARCraceway and Thunderalley, need to hit Rev up as well
Old 01-29-2009, 12:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

Yep Doc is cool. Yeah it's changed hands a few times and right now Dynamic runs it. So far they are only doing practice. Supposedly they are holding a race on friday. Joey who owns the dirt is running.

I like ARCraceway and Thunderalley, need to hit Rev up as well
Last I heard, The Dirt was done, of course I haven't been there in many of years.

Thunderalley is nice, a bunch of our local crawling guys are going to start hitting up Rev, racing against all the nitro.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.