Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE OF RCNitroDude999

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RCNitroDude999
LOL. Anyway I believe it has all been cleared up with me and amain. I hope so anyway. I dont care what you other people say/think. If amain wants to post more details on here, he can. Rcheadcrazy, wtf are you talking about? I use this name on many websites. Im not a scammer, I made a mistake and didnt take care of it, and yes, lied to try and make myself look better. Oh well, no ones perfect, but like I said, I am resolving the issue the best I can. I even pulled the motor off ebay and I am, for real this time, sending the motor to amain tomorow. No bullshit, if you dont think I am just wait till about mid next week for he can confirm receipt of the engine. Oh ya, did I mention I refunded him as well? Now you old guys can get ur diapers out of a wad
I was just messin with ya, couldn't let everyone else have all the fun. If you send him that motor after everything everyone said, that would clear your name for me as far as buying and selling goes..
Old 05-10-2007, 10:50 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I really do NOT care about anything you have to say - and stop PM'ing me your bullsh!t. I couldn't care less. NOTHING is reason enough for what you said, PERIOD.

You are an IDIOT for threatening someone with firearms, especially in these times, and especially after the couple of shooting rampages that have gone on.

If you think you're the first one to ever be told that "friends are looking for you" on a message board, man, you really are green to the Internet and message forums. There are keyboard cowboys EVERYWHERE you turn.
Old 05-11-2007, 04:59 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Thanks for the PM. Maybe you should use your Grown up words? As for you refunding the money. I am happy for amain you did. Good for you, it clears all of this BS up. You really should lighten up there tough guy. It's just the Internet... act like an e-bad@ss the way you do all of the time and you'll get the occasional e-backhand

Here's your very well written and MATURE PM to me...now lets all try to have some good clean fun

Originally Posted by RCNitroDude999
dont tell me to play in the freeway asshole. how bout you soak urself in gas and light a match?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nitro TC3-Orion Wasp .12
RC10GT- Picco .15 XP
HPI Nitro MT2- Picco .12 XP

Futaba 3PJS PCM

RCXotic.com - Visit for up to date reviews, tips, pictures, forums, free paint masks & much more!

Last edited by truraza; 05-11-2007 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:38 AM
Suspended

wow....
Old 05-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

looks like a bunch of E-thugs on both ends if ya ask me.. pm'in each other with threats and shit..lol.. Too funny. Im sure ya guys are happy theres only a few days left of Jr. high now huh?
Old 05-11-2007, 10:56 AM
Tech Master

going to ship the motor right now. i havent heard from amain thought hope all is well. sharkonwheels, shut up plz, you know nothing. thanks.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
I was just messin with ya, couldn't let everyone else have all the fun. If you send him that motor after everything everyone said, that would clear your name for me as far as buying and selling goes..
haha, thanks man. i have to admit it is, in a sick way, fun.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
looks like a bunch of E-thugs on both ends if ya ask me.. pm'in each other with threats and shit..lol.. Too funny. Im sure ya guys are happy theres only a few days left of Jr. high now huh?
Middle School thank-you.

I am not a fan of threatening people; it's not nice.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Suspended

double wow...
Old 05-11-2007, 12:18 PM
Tech Addict

Here's what he PM'd me:

Originally Posted by RCNitrodude999
your right i shouldnt have said what i did. but who are you to come in here and rant about me? calling me names etc. mind your own business. you sound like a grumpy old fart. your a moron, plz stop talking.
He's the one ripping people off, and I'm the moron.
He's the one threatening people with "sighted-in rifles," and I'm the moron.
He's offers amain the engine free, then eBays it, and I'm the moron.

I don't know - amain seems to be taking all this in stride, and being VERY tolerant of your ignorance and stupidity....
Old 05-11-2007, 01:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

Sharkonwheels, This guy might be a tool but YOU are such an instigator. You REALLY need to stop budding in on other peoples issues and get a friggin life.. It seems you love to stir the pot. Its just not cool. Why dont you go play around on the Traxxas forum where you belong..
Old 05-11-2007, 02:57 PM
Tech Addict

You know, I'm not even gonna answer you, because, well, you have a whole thread JUST about you.

'Nuff said.
Old 05-11-2007, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sharkonwheels
Here's what he PM'd me:

He's the one ripping people off, and I'm the moron.
He's the one threatening people with "sighted-in rifles," and I'm the moron.
He's offers amain the engine free, then eBays it, and I'm the moron.

I don't know - amain seems to be taking all this in stride, and being VERY tolerant of your ignorance and stupidity....
you make me happy in teh pants i also shipped the engine today via usps priority, heres a confirmation number: 0305 0830 0003 3558 9381
Old 05-11-2007, 07:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by madlosi79
Wow another DIRTBAG on the tech...bummer, seeing as he IS selling it on ebay right now see this link, copied from the other thread about this SCUMBAG http://cgi.ebay.com/O-S-12-CV-brand-...QQcmdZViewItem

He should man up and give it to you for free like he said he would, but he is obviously a scammer...so i wouldnt hold your breath, I would also report him to the authorities about making threats with his rifles..they wont take that lightly, especially with all the b/s in the world today..I hope they make an example out of his punk ass. This scammer is so STUPID he is even using the same username as on here!I reported him aswell for selling stolen property and linked them to the 2 threads on this LOOSER.
wow i didnt even see this post lol. i took it upon myself to send the motor for free, not what anyone else said. and i didnt make a threat with my rifles ppl! geez you idiots.
Old 05-12-2007, 05:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

This issue looking up let us know how things turn out for you Amain.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.