Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BEWARE OF RCNitroDude999

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

the paypal transaction from my bank account is supposed to be completed tomorow. stupid it has taken 5 days to do. im not going to post the email here. i'd rather not here what dumb and dumber (MERCCER4LIFE/truraza) have to say about it. and if i get the motor back by any chance, ill even send it to you for free. but dont give your hopes up on that one though.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by RCNitroDude999
the paypal transaction from my bank account is supposed to be completed tomorow. stupid it has taken 5 days to do. im not going to post the email here. i'd rather not here what dumb and dumber (MERCCER4LIFE/truraza) have to say about it. and if i get the motor back by any chance, ill even send it to you for free. but dont give your hopes up on that one though.
wow....
Old 05-08-2007, 04:32 PM
Tech Apprentice

Wow another DIRTBAG on the tech...bummer, seeing as he IS selling it on ebay right now see this link, copied from the other thread about this SCUMBAG http://cgi.ebay.com/O-S-12-CV-brand-...QQcmdZViewItem

He should man up and give it to you for free like he said he would, but he is obviously a scammer...so i wouldnt hold your breath, I would also report him to the authorities about making threats with his rifles..they wont take that lightly, especially with all the b/s in the world today..I hope they make an example out of his punk ass. This scammer is so STUPID he is even using the same username as on here!I reported him aswell for selling stolen property and linked them to the 2 threads on this LOOSER.

Last edited by madlosi79; 05-08-2007 at 04:45 PM.
Old 05-08-2007, 04:33 PM
Suspended

wow...
Old 05-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by madlosi79
Wow another DIRTBAG on the tech...bummer, seeing as he IS selling it on ebay right now see this link, copied from the other thread about this SCUMBAG http://cgi.ebay.com/O-S-12-CV-brand-...QQcmdZViewItem

He should man up and give it to you for free like he said he would, but he is obviously a scammer...so i wouldnt hold your breath, I would also report him to the authorities about making threats with his rifles..they wont take that lightly, especially with all the b/s in the world today..I hope they make an example out of his punk ass. This scammer is so STUPID he is even using the same username as on here!I reported him aswell for selling stolen property and linked them to the 2 threads on this LOOSER.
Old 05-08-2007, 06:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

looks like you found the motor so ricky gets a freebie...
Old 05-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Tech Master

Talking

Woohoo, I'm "Dumber"!!

That's why there are all of these posts on how I may have burned someone, how I have questionable trade behavior, oh and how I feel so threatened with all of my "sighted in" rifles and all because someone might send someone to look for me...

And I am assuming you meant, "...HEAR what dumb and dumber (MERCCER4LIFE/truraza)..."

Don't take things so personal, people will interpret your e-stupidity as they see fit. Deal with it.

Also, the motor is FOR SALE on ebay, you were smart (loosely defined term in your case) enough to pull the links to the pics in your posts here.

Here is a summary as I see it; not that it matters but hey, I am the dumber of the two and don't know when to STFU...

You were involved in a deal where you were paid for something and delivery did not work out as hoped by the buyer. He made repeat attempts to reach you; to which you did not reply.

After said and now disgruntled buyer, claimed he would have people look for you, your computer began working and you were able to respond in what you believed was an equally threatening manner to his email AND post an engine with the same image and description (almost verbatim) on ebay.

You were then subsequently called out repeatedly on this forum for your alleged actions where you took it upon yourself to become defensive and refer to people; including myself as noobs and dumb. Dumb in an escalating context to which I was declared the dumber of the two people you compared.

Also, the transaction to repay the first buyer has taken so long. In your infinite capacity to BS others...are you stalling to buy yourself some wiggle room for the payment from the SECOND buyer on ebay to clear?

Hmm, maybe. But then again, I am the dumber one.

I hope I am wrong and all of this was for nothing, but hey...you have made it fun.

Now go play in the freeway like a good boy.

"Dumber" signing off.
Old 05-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Suspended

dumb here signing on.....all i have to say is wow.......dumb signing off...
Old 05-09-2007, 08:14 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

<RANT>
Dumb@ssess like this are why our 2nd amendment rights are always being attacked. Dumb@sses like this are ALSO why we have to deal with the Columbines, the Virginia Techs, the UTexas, etc...

At one time, I had an SKS, an AK, (2) AR15's, and 9mm and .45 pistols.
I also happened to have more ammo than your average gun shop

I have NEVER mentioned any of that to ANYONE in a threatening way, or as a show of force, because that is about the STUPIDEST thing you can do, ESPECIALLY in this day and age.

Does Virginia Tech ring a bell?
Do you REALLY think the authorities would find it funny?

If *I* were the buyer, I woulda' turned your stupid @ss over to the cops already, preferably the feds, where they would be MOST inclined to pick up your stupid, ignorant, run-your-mouth-without-thinking-and-now-bubbas-gonna-@ss-rape-you-because-you-have-no-idea-when-to-shut-up worthless @ss and toss ya in a jail cell for a couple months.

Why?

Because if you snap like this on an RC engine deal, you are WAY too unstable to be out in the population. Oh, and ARMED nonetheless!
Obviously, wherever you live, a trained monkey can own a firearm.

</RANT>

Sorry for ranting guys, but that is ignorant, stupid, and unforgivable.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:11 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by sharkonwheels
<RANT>
Dumb@ssess like this are why our 2nd amendment rights are always being attacked. Dumb@sses like this are ALSO why we have to deal with the Columbines, the Virginia Techs, the UTexas, etc...

At one time, I had an SKS, an AK, (2) AR15's, and 9mm and .45 pistols.
I also happened to have more ammo than your average gun shop

I have NEVER mentioned any of that to ANYONE in a threatening way, or as a show of force, because that is about the STUPIDEST thing you can do, ESPECIALLY in this day and age.

Does Virginia Tech ring a bell?
Do you REALLY think the authorities would find it funny?

If *I* were the buyer, I woulda' turned your stupid @ss over to the cops already, preferably the feds, where they would be MOST inclined to pick up your stupid, ignorant, run-your-mouth-without-thinking-and-now-bubbas-gonna-@ss-rape-you-because-you-have-no-idea-when-to-shut-up worthless @ss and toss ya in a jail cell for a couple months.

Why?

Because if you snap like this on an RC engine deal, you are WAY too unstable to be out in the population. Oh, and ARMED nonetheless!
Obviously, wherever you live, a trained monkey can own a firearm.

</RANT>

Sorry for ranting guys, but that is ignorant, stupid, and unforgivable.
well put
Old 05-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Master

MONEY HAS BEEN REFUNDED.

/thread

Last edited by RCNitroDude999; 05-10-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 05-10-2007, 08:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Lightbulb

this guy is really stupid.rips someone off and logs onto the same site and uses the same name on other sites.what a dumb ass he should been banned from all and u can do that now with the ip address he uses
Old 05-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Come on guys give it a rest, the holes been dug deep enough. If you guys keep it up, he might have to keep making excuses and dig himself clear to China.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Wanabrc
Come on guys give it a rest, the holes been dug deep enough. If you guys keep it up, he might have to keep making excuses and dig himself clear to China.
LOL. Anyway I believe it has all been cleared up with me and amain. I hope so anyway. I dont care what you other people say/think. If amain wants to post more details on here, he can. Rcheadcrazy, wtf are you talking about? I use this name on many websites. Im not a scammer, I made a mistake and didnt take care of it, and yes, lied to try and make myself look better. Oh well, no ones perfect, but like I said, I am resolving the issue the best I can. I even pulled the motor off ebay and I am, for real this time, sending the motor to amain tomorow. No bullshit, if you dont think I am just wait till about mid next week for he can confirm receipt of the engine. Oh ya, did I mention I refunded him as well? Now you old guys can get ur diapers out of a wad
Old 05-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Tech Master

Sharkonwheels, sorry, but your rant is pointless. If you understood fully what happened then maybe you would feel different. No offense to amain, but I was sent an email saying he had friends LOOKING FOR ME. Then I check here and see sumone from texas asked for his pm, saying maybe can help. All I did was send a clear warning for hopefully he would tell his "friends" to back off. I did not know it was a bluff....how could I have known?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.