Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 01:54 AM
Tech Adept

so ill also need the ordering info from where they ordered it from,just for me
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Originally Posted by blazinr/c
you bet,im easy,ill take care of everything right now if you just admit you edited that pm.
I didnt edit anything though. So why should I have to "admit" to it? But if you want to send me some paypal $$, Ill tell people your the popes son.

You can keep your dough (Take your parents out to dinner) if you send me a picture of the covers and the dvds with a piece of paper by it saying your name, the date and the time.. Hows that?
Suspended

so ill also need the ordering info from where they ordered it from,just for me
Shouldnt be a problem.
Old 02-04-2007, 01:57 AM
Tech Adept

lets just admit to the editing ill send you everything plus some cash for the hard time,why would you want them now if you already ordered them and paid for them
Old 02-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Suspended

Honestly I just dont think that you had them from the start. Im also not going to admit to anything I didnt do. I didnt edit anything. Ive been 110% honest with our transaction, with the stuff I said in here, everything. Im just not a lying person and my feedback I have everywhere reflects that. Im a business owner and have been in buisness since the age of 18 (Almost 10 years) I get/keep customers coming back because Im a honest dude. People respect that. If something looks bad, Ill say it. And people respect it. So no. Im sorry, I cant "admit" to saying I edited something, when I didnt. Even if its going to put money in my pocket.

Like I said before, I wasnt expecting to resolve this issue with you, and Im greatful we have made the progress we have made. I just felt ya screwed me over, and wanted to warn other people about it. It was the $$ factor, it was the honesty factor. For adults $80-100 isnt that much when it comes to hobby stuff, but if it was a kid who had saved up his dough from the summer and got screwed out of the money, Itd be a big deal. Thats the people I wanted to let know we had a sour deal or some bumps in the road.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:03 AM
Tech Adept

thats fine,if you an honest dude,im sure the mods or the admin.can verify that pm to make sure who is telling the truth.since your honest
Old 02-04-2007, 02:07 AM
Suspended

thats fine,if you an honest dude,im sure the mods or the admin.can verify that pm to make sure who is telling the truth.since your honest
Thats fine with me. I asked the mods/admins the same question when I started this thread, if they would post up the factual main pm's. Doesnt bother me a bit. Bothers me more that they have to sift threw all that crap because you wanna story tell. THATS what bugs me..

Again, I dont see why you concentrate on that stuff. You know you owe me these parts, so why argue about private messages? Makes no sense to me. Either way you were in the wrong for not sending me the cover and the dvd's and you admit that.. Thats what this whole thread was about, wasnt it?
Old 02-04-2007, 02:09 AM
Suspended

anyway, Like I said, Im tired. We'll finish this up tomorrow.
Old 02-04-2007, 02:11 AM
Tech Adept

what about my parts and this fully moded truck i was suppose to get,should of told me some factory truck you had
Old 02-04-2007, 02:20 AM
Tech Adept

the ebay name that wasnt you,lied about the tv wich im 200% sure its my old tv
funkadelic213

you instant mess name

[email protected]

but your honest,pm me about those reciepts
Old 02-04-2007, 09:41 AM

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

what about my parts and this fully moded truck i was suppose to get,should of told me some factory truck you had
Stop with the BS and take a picture of all that you got.

As far as editing PM's I am going to get the Admin of the site to help out.

This thread is nothing but accusations left and right.

Blazin, you seem a little shady to not post everything of the package and also not post an entire IM conversation. I copy all till the deal is done.

As far as 4U2NV, I have never been burned by him and would trust him on future deals.

I suggest post up all of your information instead of pulling bits and pieces off to show.
Old 02-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Tech Adept

first off,i never siad anything about missing anything but the motor mount and one way bearing,i got everything it the pic,im just trying to show the fully modded truck i was supose to get,so let the mods handle it,
Old 02-04-2007, 09:54 AM
Tech Adept

i got a factory savage with factory spare parts,you tell me how this truck is fully modded
Old 02-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Tech Adept

and arrangements have been made,when i get a reciept ill pay for those parts,so stay out of the thread if your not 4u2nv,no reason for you to fill this thread up
Old 02-04-2007, 09:58 AM
Tech Adept

so let this work its self out before you make it worse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.