Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BlazinR/c is a blazin conman.

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 10 (92%+)

Thats what I figured youd do. Run away. Dont care that ya screwed me over. Karma's a bitch man. It will catch up with you eventually. Its gods plan.

Like I told ya earlier tonight, if you would just send me the dvd's and the cover, Id send you the motor mount, and the one way bearing and would leave you a good feedback. But instead you told me to "F-Off and told me to come and get it and ask about it to your face"... I even offered to have a friend who lives near by to come and get it so you wouldnt have to ship it, and you said youd "kick his ass" and tried to act like a toughguy... Then you started your name calling and threats and THATS why I blocked you on here.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Tech Adept

140081880956 read the description,you lied to this person you sold the t.v. to.yeah i know,this isnt you,very rare to see both these units together and the same way i traded you and the book is folded like i folded it,and wait,its even in the town i sent the unit too.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by blazinr/c
like i said,ill send you the 25.00 i so called ripped you off of.
You NEVER offered this. That would kinda help, at least towards buying a new faceplate, but Im still disapointed that I didnt get what I was told. Ill still end up having to spend a additional $10 for the faceplate, and another $30-$75 for the Dvds.
I never wanted a sour deal. I just wanted what the trade was for ya know? Thats what I told ya all along.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Tech Adept

what dvd's are you talking about,sure,ill send you my very old disk,it has not even half the streets on it,half the cities,thats why i told you to get updated ones and even showed you were to get them,order a new cover,send me the bill,ill send you a money order for it.or do you want me to send the stuff to the guy you sold the t.v to on ebay,does he know this unit isnt a year old like you said it is.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Suspended

140081880956 read the description,you lied to this person you sold the t.v. to.yeah i know,this isnt you,very rare to see both these units together and the same way i traded you and the book is folded like i folded it,and wait,its even in the town i sent the unit too.
THAT ISNT ME! I told ya, and I dont know what to say. I told ya my ebay name from the get go and can probably even dig up the private message stating that. (I sent you a list of sites you can go to and find my feedback, ebay was one of them). I dont know what else to tell ya. Not that I think thats a big deal anyway.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
Tech Adept

theres only one disk to this unit.i showd you the best disk to get,everything updated,weres the motor mount that you had made and the other parts you said you had for it.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
Tech Adept

yeah.not you,thats funny that my t.v,i know,just like you said you have a rock crawling project going on,and guess what,theres rock crawling tires that you bought with that name.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Suspended

what dvd's are you talking about,sure,ill send you my very old disk,it has not even half the streets on it,half the cities,thats why i told you to get updated ones and even showed you were to get them,order a new cover,send me the bill,ill send you a money order for it.or do you want me to send the stuff to the guy you sold the t.v to on ebay,does he know this unit isnt a year old like you said it is.
Again.. Not me.. You send me the $ for the faceplate and Ill buy it. For some reason I dont trust you. Also yes, send me the Dvd. The faceplate and that is what I was asking for THE WHOLE time. But you DID promise me a new updated dvd, but thats fine. Send what ya have.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Tech Adept

weres the stuff that you said you have for me,can you answer that
Old 02-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Suspended

yeah.not you,thats funny that my t.v,i know,just like you said you have a rock crawling project going on,and guess what,theres rock crawling tires that you bought with that name.
Well, Again, I dont know what to tell ya. I recommend ya look back in past emails and check out the ebay name I sent ya. Your more than willing to come out here and see my crawler doesnt even have rims or tires yet. I havnt touched that project (and been in the same spot) for months. I could use some crawler tires and rims though.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:55 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by 4u2nv
Well, Again, I dont know what to tell ya. I recommend ya look back in past emails and check out the ebay name I sent ya. Your more than willing to come out here and see my crawler doesnt even have rims or tires yet. I havnt touched that project (and been in the same spot) for months. I could use some crawler tires and rims though.
And again Like Ive told you about 10 times before (and about 4 posts above this) when I get the parts you didnt send the 1st time, Ill send you the mount and the one way bearing. No problem. I have zero use for them and I said I would.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Tech Adept

i see,so now you do admit having those parts,how much did you spend on those parts and the custom motor mount
Old 02-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Suspended

The motor mount is a Nova, and the one way bearing is a stock oem one way bearing. Both brand new in the package. I bought them from a friend over at Rcnt when I still had the savage. I didnt get them in the mail till about a week ago. (I emailed ya when I got them.) I can snap a pic of them if youd like.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Suspended

Snapped a pic for ya.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Tech Adept

so what are you going to do with the stuff since you sold the t.v.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.