Wiki Posts
Search

Whats the deal

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2006, 02:40 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Revoguy
also go to paypal and look up withdraw and having paypal send you a check thats a 1.50 fee
...and that's HIS fault because...?

You screwed up, you EAT the buck fifty AND the post both ways. When the cop stops you for an infraction, how far does "but I didn't know" get you?

Thanks. Now I know someone else I wouldn't deal with on a bet. Deep thinker, this one.

Scottrik
Old 11-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
...and that's HIS fault because...?

You screwed up, you EAT the buck fifty AND the post both ways. When the cop stops you for an infraction, how far does "but I didn't know" get you?

Thanks. Now I know someone else I wouldn't deal with on a bet. Deep thinker, this one.

Scottrik
I agree 100%. Revo made the mistake so why should the buyer have to pay for it?
Old 11-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default um

ok point taking up to him to send it back then there thats done
Old 11-04-2006, 06:17 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Also, I really can't decipher what you're trying to say about being charged money on a refund. You're not. I've done it several times when people change their mind on wanting something. There's NO fee.
Old 11-04-2006, 06:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Breakin--it was screwier than that. Revo paid to withdraw his money as a check (the only free way to withdraw money is to have it directly transferred to your bank account) and that his buyer should have to pay THAT fee.

At least now it sounds like he's ready to make it right. Hope it works out.

Scottrik
Old 11-04-2006, 07:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Good thing there is a trader feedback post. I like this.
What is this world coming to? Nobody wants to take any responsibilty for their own actions these days.
It's pretty simple. You screw up. You fix it. $1.50 or $150.00, it doesn't matter. Willing to makes things right is a start.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Well

WOW, how cool it is to find this amount/level of support. The "Oh well..." attitude REALLY bugs the snot out of me.
__________________________________________________ ______________
Some stuff responding to posts since my last visit. Sorry it makes the post so long.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Revoguy posted: "he said no because he didn't see why he had to pay for my mistake"
My retort: I havent said no to anything, yet. Although, I think Im about to. I considered myself negotiating, until now.

Revoguy posted: "he never offered to send the motor back"
My retort: And I wont ship first...considering....

Revoguy posted: "and on the dumb part its called no internet"
My response: I dont know what that means.

Revoguy posted: "i e-mailed him waiting for him to respond"
My retort: Im on here twice a day, except for w/ends, then usually once a day, at least. Waiting?

Revoguy posted: "on one other thing i was told when i bought it with a truck off this board the guy said it was a 17 t"
Reason that doesnt matter: The link I sent you had a picture of a motor with "Speed Gems AMBER" (FIVE letters, actually in AMBER/ALL CAPS) on the label. The motor you HAD to look at to find, pick up to package and ship, had a label that read "Speed Gems JET (THREE letters, actually in JET (black)/ALL CAPS).

Revoguy posted: "also go to paypal and look up withdraw and having paypal send you a check thats a 1.50 fee"
See Scottrik's Reply.

Revoguy posted: "ok point taking up to him to send it back then there thats done"
My response: I appreciate you getting the point, I really do, but why should I send first. "Usually", merchandise is PAID for, before recieving it.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Now, I ask, should I let him lose the extra money (IF he agrees to refund first), on top of the "damage to his reputation" here (sorta adding "injury to insult". hehe..backwards..)? Surely 1 of our group will have a use for it.....some day .

MANY thanks to the members who've "backed me up" on this. Hope I can do the same yall sometime.
Old 11-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

ok its like this i told him i would refund everything but the paypal and shipping fee which come to 12.66 he said no because he didn't see why he had to pay for my mistake and i am not pay for the paypal fees twice you want to send the motor back go ahead but i am still not paying the paypal fees twice ok that simple he never offered to send the motor back i have all the pms too and i have done business on this forum a lot. and on the dumb part its called no internet
Just click on "REFUND" in Paypal screen and you will not have to pay Paypal fees!!!!
Old 11-05-2006, 09:58 PM
Tech Addict

Default trying to work it out

never mind guess i am a dumass for not having any internet i tired to work it out
Old 11-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

never mind guess i am a dumass for not having any internet i tired to work it out
How are you posting on here than What you snail mailing your posts to RC Tech

YOu should refund his money Plus $4 for return shipping asap and Than he should ship you the motor back

oMONSTERo When he sends back your money You need to post back on here that you sent the motor back and in my opion you need to send it Delivery confirmation so that way you hve proof it got back to him.

Than you need to post that Revo was a stand up guy and made good for his mistake and you would deal with him again

And if Revoguy doesn't want to do this than he should be givin a neg feedback for it and not dealt with again
Old 11-05-2006, 11:18 PM
Tech Regular

Default Update

PM from Revoguy:

""ok one not working means no internet ok and also i tired to make it right if you cannot trust me thats fine
but i am not refunding the money till the motor comes back to me ok you make that point of beening the wrong motor ok i screwed up didn't look at it i went on what another user told me on this board told me the motor was he said it was a 17t i didn't look at it sorry i admit i screwed up on that one but still not refunded the money till i have the motor back if you cannot trust me thats your problem""

Obviously the point was NOT "taking". Its unbelieveable to me that people can feel so ENTITLED, NO matter what they do, or how they act. Give me ONE good reason I should trust you. Thats, "good" to ME, not you. Its YOUR reputation thats being blemished here. Its sounds like several other people have the same "problem" now.

promatchracer: I'd be GLAD to post that he FINALLY "made good", after much goading, but eveyone should know, it was'nt easy. Frankly, I don't see him refunding first do you?), and thats the ONLY way I'm settling.

Thanks again everyone
Old 11-07-2006, 06:40 AM
Tech Regular

Default WOW

Revoguy PM: "and on the subject of refund i am still not doing it till the motor gets back here because i would have to sned a money order back to you ok."

Doesnt that sound like I'm supposed to wait until he can SELL IT AGAIN (maybe to someone else who DOESNT NEED IT) before I get MY money back? I think Im about ready to STOP giving him a chance to "fix this" at all. I've even given him MORE than one way out of all this (let him figure them out), but he continues to demand I "fix it".

I was finally able to DECIPHER the "coded" stuff about the internet. He has to go to the Library or a friends house to use the internet. Isnt that another reason to be warey of this guy, rather than a excusable excuse?

Im going to put this thread in my signature, labeled
((((((((Revoguy's feedback SUCKS))))))))). Feel free to do the same.

Someone please tell me Ive been patient long enough, and should just keep the motor and continue to berate him.
Old 11-07-2006, 11:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

I would have sold it 27 posts ago to avoid all of this . It's plain to see you are dealing with a kid. Sell the motor and get what you need. I understand he sold you something totally different than what he said it was. I dont know of many people that buy something without seeing a actual picture, And not one from 3 months ago. I will also say that Revoguys rep is pretty much ruined here, If you dont know what the hell you are selling...Keep it. People work hard for their money and alot of this stuff is not cheap. Let this be your lesson revoguy, It could lead to a serious matter in the future.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:44 PM
Tech Addict

Default lazy one here

no i got screwed on a servo off this board and i am not sending the money back till i get the motor back that simple. he is just going to have to trust me thats simple and besides mister omonstero you never give me any information on where to send the money and i asked you that three days ago when everyone on this board said i should have sent the money back to you. and you did not tell them that and i never got a reply and he also said this I'M supposed to be responsible, FOR YOUR "MISTAKE". IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BEING LAZY, A SCAMMER, OR MAYBE JUST PLAIN STUPID!! so i guess i am now called stupidlazyguy and just so everyone nows on this board check my e-mail address and you will see it registered to netzero and i use that because its free for 10 hours a month
Old 11-07-2006, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Default .....ok

I just reviewed your PMs all the way back to 10/24, when you sent the motor. NONE of them ask for any payment info. They ALL say you wont send until you get the motor back. As a matter of fact, this was sent to me about an HOUR ago:

Revoguy PMed: ""according to you i am to stupid the fix this problem or am i to lazy which one i was ready to send you a money order i was going to ask you for your address but i guess i am to lazy to wrote it down (according to you)""
Closely followed by:
""but go ahead and send me the information and where to send the money to and since i am lazy (according to you) i will wrote it down when i get around to it""

""when i get around to it"". Yeah, Im just ITCHING to deal with you some more......

""he also said this I'M supposed to be responsible, FOR YOUR "MISTAKE". IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU BEING LAZY, A SCAMMER, OR MAYBE JUST PLAIN STUPID!! so i guess i am now called stupidlazyguy""
NOoo, I believe SCAMMERGUY would be more accurate. I was just throwing those others out there to "be polite".

As for your " Im a poor FREE Netzero user...WAAAAHH "" pity play, it might have worked BEFORE you were an &*^. And Im a VERY sensitive guy, but, now, I could care less about your problems.

Cut your losses (like Im going to have to), and see if you can start trying to repair your "Totaled" Reputation. Gah, its like your standing beside it BEATING IT WITH A HAMMER!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.