Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Heads up Guys...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 04:25 AM
PD2
Tech Master

Oh, there are some pics of him or what we believe to be him at least. I was kind of wondering if not allowing him to post on the forums, but still allowing him to have PM access would come back to haunt this thread.

jmorrison518,

Do what you want, but you have too many people who have posted about this guy setting things up exactly like this. Even having given them tracking numbers and what not and then something happens to the post office or the letter came back or just pick the number of excuse we have seen and heard! Personally, if it was me, kid or no kid, he just would not get the car at all. Period! But you do what you are lead to do in this situation. If you need more responses, do a search here in the feedback forum for HELLOKitty, KenChoco and a few others we have thrown out and see what we are talking about.

Good luck!
PD2
Old 05-05-2006, 05:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Believe me, I am well aware of all of his previous screen names and antics. There is NO chance I would ever send the car first, but if he sends me a money order and is actually legit, I have no problem sending the car. But then again, what are the chances of that happening?
Old 05-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

i would cash it first...go to walmart or somewhere and cash it...you can somehow do something similar to a charge back on moneyorders...or somehow get a refund...baffels me...
Old 05-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Tech Adept

Gee whiz... I think I pissed him off.

i was being serious but now i will buy a new one...thanks
i know my past also but i have corrected it...
and i could care less what mood you are in..
So I replied...

Now regarding the "i know my past also but i have corrected it..." is this like the last time you corrected it? or the time before that? or maybe it is like the time before that one.

To be honest, i'd rather light the car on fire than sell it to you, so go try to buy a new one in a store, cause god knows anyone with half a brain wouldn't sell to you on the forums.
Old 05-05-2006, 12:21 PM
PD2
Tech Master

And the funny thing about that is that he is banned from going into at least one, if not two hobby shops in our area!

PD2
Old 05-05-2006, 12:49 PM

Trader Rating: 159 (99%+)

I'm still baffled at how some people can go around ripping other people off, and then get mad when they can't get anyone to trade with them, or trust them....
Good politician training I guess...lol.
Old 05-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Tech Adept

Default This is just too fun.

Originally Posted by redneck15
well f**k u too...now post that on trader feedback
Sure Ken, I'll post it for ya seeing that you can't post cause you are a lying no good scammer who is on his 4th or 5th screen name for ripping people off.

Let's see, in March of 2004 there was...
KenChoco
SerpentFreak

The good ol days...

In December of 2005 Ken decided to live out his fantasy and become a woman...

HelloKitty

A sex change operation??

Here kitty kitty...

And most recently, Ken is a Redneck

Redneck15

He's BAAAAACCK...

Lord knows how many other screen names, or aliases Ken has had in that time, but it's always the same story.

Nice try Ken, I'll find someone else to buy my Xray.
Old 06-05-2006, 07:56 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Angry MTX-3 (Scam)

We made contact with redneck15 5-4-2006. He was selling a MTX-3 that we were looking for.

<quote: i have a mtx 3 roller only for 85.00....i do not use it anymore....since my wife had a child....no pics cause i had to pawn my digi camera...>

We tried checking up on him but did not find any info. We agreeded to purchase this roller for $95 including shipping. He would only accept a Money Order for this item. We reluctanly sent the Money Order. On 5-17-2006 he acknologed that he received the mo at this address:

5218 Amy St
Houston, TX 77028

To this date we have not received this item that we paid for in full.

I have been researching this a little more and have this information to add. The address that was given to us to send the mo to is listed as follows:

John C. Meyers
Amy St
Houston, TX 77028
PH # (713) 673-2078

I called this number and found a woman answering the phone. I was told that this John Meyers is the 72 year old father of Ken Meyers. John does not want anything to do with people calling for Ken as I was told by the woman. She told me that a message would be given to Ken to call back. NO CALL.

I looked for Ken's name and address and came up with this:

KEN MEYERS
5428 PALMER ST
HOUSTON,TEXAS 77004-7736

PH # (713) 523-9458

From some of the other RC forums I found other information on Ken and his actions. His email address was listed as

[email protected]

I have tried calling and sending emails and PMs through RC Tech. I am not getting any responce to any actions. His history shows that this is the normal. I would like to hear what others have done in a situation like this.

Also, is there anyone in the Houston, TX area that has seen this Ken?
Old 06-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Damn, He is back at it again....Something has got to be done..This is getting way out of hand. Ken, You are a worthless POS. I hope you rot in hell.
Old 06-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

redneck15
Suspended
Last Activity: Today 12:51 PM
Old 06-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by pimpjuice_101
The Bad thing is that there are so many people that you CAN trust, that it makes a person relaxed so to speak on selling and trading. the best thing to do is sew an American flag t-shirt on him and send him over to Iraq and drop him off in the middle of Baghdad with a sign that says f*** Osama and all his mindeless followers
Talk about irony! pimpjuice has quite a scam record himself! http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=110409
Old 06-06-2006, 02:10 AM
PD2
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Crashhole
redneck15
Suspended
Last Activity: Today 12:51 PM
Yeah D, that's what has me puzzled too! Where or how was he selling on here? Maybe he found him under the want ads and sent them an e-mail? IDK? But just when you think the guy has stopped he starts up again! Aggrevating to say the least!

B&B Racing,

I personally have never met this Ken/John/Kurt or whatever he calls himself, but I do know that he is banned from different LHS' in the area. He has never showed his face at tracks, except for back about two or three years ago. And if you dig enough through some of the other linked threads about him you will find a picture of him that he posted on the Internet with his planes or helicopters or something.

Your best bet is turn this into FBI fraud and start pursuing a case against him. He has to be stopped and brought down now! I'm sick of him giving the local Houston R/C racers a bad name. He is just worthless and needs to be taken off the boards completely! I hope that you are able to get your money back some day. Definitely sorry to hear about your dealings with him and I hope it does not deterr you from dealing with others on the boards.

Good luck!
PD2
Old 06-06-2006, 09:18 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I received a phone call from him this morning. He was not sure what happened to the MTX-3 that was 'sent out'. He was sorry that we did not receive it yet. He was going to try to trace it down with the USPS to see if it was lost. He offered to send the money back if it could not be found. He was going to call me back today with an answer.

He contacted us through a PM from a post that we put up looking for a MTX-3 roller.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B&B Racing
I received a phone call from him this morning. He was not sure what happened to the MTX-3 that was 'sent out'. He was sorry that we did not receive it yet. He was going to try to trace it down with the USPS to see if it was lost. He offered to send the money back if it could not be found. He was going to call me back today with an answer.

He contacted us through a PM from a post that we put up looking for a MTX-3 roller.
Do not waste your time, this is the same stuff he does to everyone. Contact the authorities asap.
Old 06-06-2006, 04:48 PM
PD2
Tech Master

Totally agree with Jamescam! Just read through this thread and the others that are related to him - KENCHOCO, etc. He does the same thing. Promises are made that he does not keep. Then he blames the post office. Says something about how much the post office gets broken into. Etc, etc, etc.

Best thing is to contact the authorities and get this guy taken care of once and for all! We are all pretty sick and tired of it!

Good luck!
PD2

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.