Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree84Likes

Official AARCMCC EP On Road Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2018, 08:57 PM
Suspended

All racers please be advised, that in a unanimous vote, the committee has elected to close this thread, with all future communications and announcements to be via the section Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AARCMCCEPONROAD/

This account will also be deleted.

Regards
Ed, Clive and Reece.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:16 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

So you get called out for changing rules above and beyond what you should have and this is the response. Classy move chaps.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AARCMCC EP ONR
All racers please be advised, that in a unanimous vote, the committee has elected to close this thread, with all future communications and announcements to be via the section Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AARCMCCEPONROAD/

This account will also be deleted.

Regards
Ed, Clive and Reece.
If you don't have Facebook, where do you recommend is the best place to discuss rule changes with others?
Old 02-19-2018, 09:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Radio Active
If you don't have Facebook, where do you recommend is the best place to discuss rule changes with others?
Email. As has been mentioned countless times before, and is the direct communication method used with the clubs.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Radio Active
They can’t cover their tracks by deleting posts etc in here this thread is moderated by an independent moderator but clearly when you’re called out fiddling with rules you shouldn’t be and you can’t delete the evidence this is what happens. Well done guys between this and withholding info re control motors insulting and abusive retorts to queries your crediblity is effectively in tatters.

As requested this thread is closed, however it will be offline while a full pdf of the thread is compiled, then it will be restored as a locked thread and I am more than happy to make that available to any regulatory bodies and/or clubs wishing a complete transcript. To obtain this simply drop me a PM with your email address and I will happily send it through.

Given AARCMCC wish to use facebook as their chosen medium for communication (as they can edit and delete user posts as they please) and do not wish to continue having their threads on rctech maintained by an independent moderator (ie not me, so thanks to Kraig and DRTMI for helping out there) any future AARCMCC related posts will be deleted from the sub forums and the poster referred to the AARCMCC facebook page.
I'm_Serious likes this.

Last edited by nexxus; 02-22-2018 at 06:43 PM.
Old 02-19-2018, 09:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TryHard
Email. As has been mentioned countless times before, and is the direct communication method used with the clubs.
Email is good for private communication. It's a terrible medium for group communication and large scale discussion.

Facebook is awful too because of the way it hides threads, and its formatting discourages making longer posts.

Where is the best place to discuss our rules in public if not here?
oldnwise, I'm_Serious, tjk and 1 others like this.