Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sigy
Good Luck to all racers this weekend. Weather looks great.

Wish I could be there, even to watch. Go Hard.

Regards
Sigy
Old 03-28-2014, 02:54 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Sigy, you missed a excellent days racing, lots of heads with there neat rides, some excellent painted bodies, with the weather being kind, fingers crossed, tomorrow will be just as good, Track came up a treat, with the changes made, being positive, wish you Lincon fellas made it, maybe next time, don't miss the Whyalla NEO + round will you?? We need a laugh again , take care mate

stewy
Mannum Express
PS- GREAT JOB to Jarrod and race director today, with loads of hassles they kept things rolling on, great work guys, these things have teething problems, that's for sure!
Old 03-29-2014, 01:13 PM
Tech Addict

Some Footage

http://youtu.be/rpCohGAKRcA
Old 03-29-2014, 01:13 PM
Tech Addict

Some Footage

http://youtu.be/rpCohGAKRcA
Old 03-29-2014, 02:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Awesome stuff Giz, love the camera view
Stopped by briefly yesterday for a look, the racing was very competitive, I like the Lipo buggies
Old 03-30-2014, 04:40 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Congratulations to SDMCC on a well organised event (unfortunately there is somethings that none of us has control over) well done to Jarrod on handling the situation very diplomatically and well controlled (i know of others like myself that wouldn't have been so controlled). as Matty G said at the end there "we have had it so good for so long it had to change at some stage".
Well done to Mark in the canteen great food and a job well done as they are some pretty big shoes to fill.
Obviously congrats to all the winners and place getters but also anyone that attended and made the event what it was and is, one of the best State Titles in the country in my opinion.
Old 03-31-2014, 07:50 PM
Tech Adept

Hi all

After recovering from the weekend and a couple of quiet ones (beers) last night I have got around to putting some of the results on the website.

http://www.sdmcc.asn.au/results_nitr...IndexFile.html

In all well attended (thanks to all that traveled) a great track, racing, and weather was fantastic

I like to thank Phil (the machine) for all his fantastic work on building the track, watering and rolling during the week and water during the meet and general commitment to the Club,

Thank Adam for his work with Phil on the track, security detail 3 out of 4 nights, and helping Mark with the food.

Also thank Mark Lawlaw for is fantastic effort with the food and all the preparation that went in to it.

Mark Norman for tracking all the entries and payments, stepping up on Friday with Trevor to fill in for the absent Scrutineers and organising a booking facilities

Danny for stepping in on the timing.

Jarrod for doing a fantastic Job and coping with the the timing issues really well.

Also personally like to thank Andrew Pile for helping me out over the week end thanks heaps

To the dedicated few other i haven't mentioned great job

Hope you all enjoyed your selves

Smed
Old 03-31-2014, 09:58 PM
Tech Regular

Hope everyone is recovery well from the State Titles. It was a busy and hectic 3 days , but it's always good to get in some awesome racing with guy's from around the country.

This coming Sunday the 6th of April is a rostered race meet, but due to the recent State Titles on the weekend and some much needed recovery time by some members, I am cancelling this meet and the next meet will be on the 20th 0f April

To the guy's on the committee I thankyou for your hard work and efforts to make the event possible.
Old 04-01-2014, 01:43 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Sundays meet, somebody has to stir the spoon

Originally Posted by Grandpa
Hope everyone is recovery well from the State Titles. It was a busy and hectic 3 days , but it's always good to get in some awesome racing with guy's from around the country.

This coming Sunday the 6th of April is a rostered race meet, but due to the recent State Titles on the weekend and some much needed recovery time by some members, I am cancelling this meet and the next meet will be on the 20th 0f April

To the guy's on the committee I thankyou for your hard work and efforts to make the event possible.
Hi Phil,
I know I am very appreciative of everybody and everything the club has done to make the state titles a success but I for 1 as a member think us as a club shouldn't cancel a meet this weekend with the weather being just perfect (more money in the bank) . The meet previous b4 the state titles was cancelled due to weather and no doubt there will be many more to come so I was just wondering if members get a vote on this or is it a final decision? remembering next meet is Easter time mate
Old 04-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Tech Addict

Sounds like some one has put there hand up to repair the track after state titles... Well done to every involved with Putin on a nother great weekend thanks I know how much work goes into setting up it all.
Old 04-01-2014, 02:45 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by k goody
Sounds like some one has put there hand up to repair the track after state titles... Well done to every involved with Putin on a nother great weekend thanks I know how much work goes into setting up it all.
Funny thing is goody im usually there to help but im sure if other members chipped in other than the same old people then the old saying kicks in many hands makes light work, pitty that wont happen hehe
Old 04-01-2014, 02:55 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi all, as stated excellent job by all who helped this event be what it was.....
As for this weekends racing the track needs a heap of work and will NOT be fixed before sunday so it would be best to cancel and move to the weekend after as a make up round. If championship points are to count or not on an off week will need too be sorted out early. And as shano said the 20th is easter so that round probly wont happen either. hope all members put their input in on this topic... see ya's at the track.
Old 04-01-2014, 05:08 AM
Tech Adept

Default 2014 AARCMCC RC HOBBY ZONE SA IC Off-ROAD STATE TITLES

The Southern Districts Model Car Club would like to thank all of our event sponsors for making this year's 1/8th Nitro Off Road State Titles possible.

RC HOBBY ZONE not only for their ongoing support of the club for many years but also coming onboard as naming sponsor for the event.

Also supporting the event

MUGEN SEIKI
MANNUM EXPRESS FREIGHT
NEO+ FUELS
AKA
BITTYDESIGNS
NP RACING SOLUTIONS

From all of the SDMCC Committee thankyou.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:44 AM
Tech Adept

Default Cancelled Race Meet

Hi All,

Just to add to the reasons for cancelling this weekends club meet. It's not just a case of track maintenance and personal recovery. The behind the scenes undertaking for this years State Titles was no mean feat. It wasn't just physical track work but organising dirt, machinery, food and drinks, shelters, tables and chairs and the list goes on. Committee members also have full time jobs which meant all of this had to organised of an evening and during weekends. As a consequence our home and personal/family commitments where put on hold and suffered. We all love racing these nitro cars, but this weekend many of us have family and personal commitments to catch up on and simply cannot attend to run a meeting.

Mark Norman.

Last edited by SDMCC; 04-01-2014 at 06:55 AM.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:15 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Your taking this piss are you not ?, I hope you are not serious the amount of work the committee has put in for state titles is awesome and they deserve a break ! Not trying to stir shit but i even think the next meet should be after easter so they have a decent break the track needs a repair yes, but i highly doubt the guys that do it day in day out would be keen to repair the track so soon just to run a club meet right after states.

On a positive note i want to congratulate phil the el presidente, jarrod el currie, the two marks , el stewy and everyone else involved in making it a great event, Track was the best a bit rough come mains time but still awesome to race on. Also well done to all the new club members who went out and gave it a crack at titles i hope you guys had a good time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.