Search
Like Tree1Likes

Adelaide Nitro Offroad Racing Club

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 04:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 001casey
Will the gate be open? Can we park on the reserve being that its a "Special event" Most people are doing a double class so theres 2x the crap to lug.
And with all the spare stuff you will need to carry thats heaps of back and forth
Old 04-07-2011, 05:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Orange SA
And with all the spare stuff you will need to carry thats heaps of back and forth
Yeah your right......Things do break when you go fast
Old 04-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Raminatorphil
I will be doing some work on the track from !0am onwards.

Now that's commitment, starting at !0am, must have the car headlights on.
I'll be there around 10.30ish to help out.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:00 AM
Tech Master

So those wishing to use the track tomorrow you can you will have to work around me...[/QUOTE]

No they should give you and whoever else a hand to get the track right instead of stuffing it up while your working on it Phill, don't let them drive on it if your working it.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:12 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by juschasen
So those wishing to use the track tomorrow you can you will have to work around me...

No they should give you and whoever else a hand to get the track right instead of stuffing it up while your working on it Phill, don't let them drive on it if your working it.
Amen to that, brother !!!
GW.
Old 04-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by juschasen
So those wishing to use the track tomorrow you can you will have to work around me...
No they should give you and whoever else a hand to get the track right instead of stuffing it up while your working on it Phill, don't let them drive on it if your working it.[/QUOTE]

Just being polite, they pretty well know by now that when i'm doing maintance they know not to use the track. It's the bashers that get aggro.

For some reason they find it hard to comprehend, as to why i have the right to close the track.
Old 04-07-2011, 05:48 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Wishing everyone good luck in the ep event the weekendMarco & I wish we were there but unfortunatly have work commitmants in Melbourne
Old 04-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default Weather

geez the weather for the weekend aint looking to promising, although no one seems to know what it will be, as it seems to change everyday and depending on where you look, but tomorrow seems to be between 20-28 and sunday is just gonna be plain cold it seems
Old 04-08-2011, 03:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kryne76
geez the weather for the weekend aint looking to promising, although no one seems to know what it will be, as it seems to change everyday and depending on where you look, but tomorrow seems to be between 20-28 and sunday is just gonna be plain cold it seems
I won't be at work, and I ain't workin' around the house, best be racing RC cars then!
Old 04-08-2011, 06:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default Car parking

For those who are asking about parking on the reserve this weekend...

This time around, we don't have permission from Onkaparinga Council to park competitors' vehicles on the reserve. Only a few nominated official vehicles are permitted to remain on the reserve during the day.

So, what we are going to do instead, is allow competitors' vehicles to briefly access the reserve in the morning to drop their gear trackside, and then go park in the car park.

You can only remain on the reserve for a few minutes. Do not stop and make yourselves comfortable. Put your car in the carpark first, then come back and setup your camp.

Race officials will be monitoring vehicle movements, so don't be surprised if you are instructed to remove your vehicle immediately if you've been hanging around for a while. Non-compliance will be treated the same as a failure to comply with an instruction given by an official during a race.

If it looks like there are too many vehicles on the reserve at any one time, we will close the gate until some of them leave. This is another reason why you shouldn't waste time hanging around on the reserve.

On both days, the gate will be open from about 07:15am and will be locked at 08:30am.

During the day, we must keep vehicle movement on the reserve to a minimum, so the gate will NOT be opened for people wanting to collect their gear early. Please don't ask us, as the answer must be "no".

We will reopen the gate in the afternoon when we near the end of the day's racing.

The procedure for collecting your gear at the end of the day is similar to what it was in the morning...

Pack up all your stuff first, THEN go and get your vehicle, load it, and then immediately remove it from the reserve.

If you want to hang around and chat, either load your vehicle and put it in the carpark first, then come back on foot. Or, chat first and go get your vehicle afterwards.

This is a trial procedure and race officials will be observing how well (or not) it goes. I expect the council ranger may pop around for a "sticky" too, so we need to look like this whole procedure is well organised and controlled, or we won't be able to do it again.

Anyone who drives onto the reserve via another route and not through the gate, is completely at the mercy of the council ranger (and he has no mercy, just a big ticket book). Race officials will not be able to defend or justify your actions - so don't say you weren't warned !

Now, LETS GO RACING !

GW.
Old 04-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Tech Apprentice

hey peoples
Old 04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PAGIE
hey peoples
Who is this????
Old 04-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RX313BT
Who is this????
I would say Simon Page
Old 04-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

the names jimbo,jimbo bob
Old 04-09-2011, 12:28 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Mugen Seiki/Tekin AARCMCC SA 1/8 EP Titles

Dudes,

An update on where we are at with this weekend's Mugen Seiki/Tekin AARCMCC SA 1/8 EP Titles:

Today's racing was (obviously) rained out, and as a result all Truggy entrants will have their entry fees refunded. Truggy will not be re-scheduled to be run tommorow.

Tomorrow's racing is scheduled to still go ahead. The forecast for tomorrow looks unfavourable, but the plan is to proceed with a drivers' briefing at the track, at 9:00am.

If the weather and track condition allows, we will proceed with the planned schedule of three EP qualifiers & finals and 5 heats of IC Buggy.

If weather does not cheer up and/or the track is unusable, the event will be cancelled (to be re-scheduled at a later date), and all entry fees will be refunded.

With the co-operation of the event sponsor, MMI, we've made tentative plans to run a separate race meeting at Hobby Habit (144 Daws Rd, Melrose Park) from 10am onwards. Classes will be EP Buggy, and time permitting, Nitro Buggy. Entry fee $20, with trophies for the top three place-getters. As part of the arrangement, we will schedule in time each round for casual track users to run on the track.

At this stage, this is only a back-up plan- the decision will be made at the 9:00am drivers' briefing whether or not to call off the event. Every effort will be made to carry on with the event at SDMCC.

See you all at the track tomorrow for a 9:00am drivers' briefing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.