Like Tree13Likes

KNOX Offroad Vic

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2013, 07:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Vintage day is next sunday Mick, bit of rain will
help the track no end!!
Hornet is ready, including lights and little man!
Now all i have to do is get below 1 min for a lap!!!

Dan
Old 10-26-2013, 09:32 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (93%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by jaylow215
rc10 has silver can and boomerang plus taking top force and others han make sure you come
Where ? Knox or Keillor John ?!
Old 10-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mick355
Knox will probably be a mess tomorrow, considering all the rain we have had over here this week.
Just a heads up.
Can someone post a track report for Sunday if you go past.

Team Hack at Boronia this arvo?
Old 10-26-2013, 02:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DanOK
Can someone post a track report for Sunday if you go past.

Team Hack at Boronia this arvo?
This morning 10-12
Old 10-26-2013, 04:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HanIce
I have sort of made an agreement with the boys that we all run silver 540 for a fun close racing day. What ya think ??
Why can't you actually read what people put in these threads? Just because YOU want silver can only, doesn't mean everyone has to agree. As the organisers have said, many times,

Originally Posted by 2themax
Not what the rules say, if anyone wants to run motors on the first post, 21.5 or black can, feel free to do so. If you want to have a race within a race with silvercans go right ahead, but the other motors are still acceptable.

Max
Just accept it and move on....

Alex
Old 10-26-2013, 06:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by I'm_Serious
Why can't you actually read what people put in these threads? Just because YOU want silver can only, doesn't mean everyone has to agree. As the organisers have said, many times,

Just accept it and move on....

Alex
Hey, Alex!

You coming down for a run?
Old 10-26-2013, 06:53 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

The enduro is silver can only

For the 2 extra Vintage classes;
Silver can for class 1 and you have the silver can, black can or 21.5 brushless option for class 2.

For those that haven't looked yet - It will be a NORMAL club day, other than having 2 extra classes in the mix. This means that some of the other classes may be combined to fit everything in. And of course, lunch time will host the Vintage Enduro.

Really looking forward to it now !
Old 10-26-2013, 07:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 125 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Fuhrer
Hey, Alex!

You coming down for a run?
Special K,

Nah, won't be 'coming down'.... living in South Australia now, just can't justify the expense.... and with the way I drive, I need to be within an hour of ALL my spare parts at all times!

Alex
Old 10-27-2013, 08:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Ok thread cleaned up and sent a couple of warnings out, this isn't the place to be using inappropriate language and insulting each other like a bunch of 10 yr olds.

Keep it clean, I don't want to be giving people time off the site.
Old 10-27-2013, 08:39 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by I'm_Serious
Special K,

Nah, won't be 'coming down'.... living in South Australia now, just can't justify the expense.... and with the way I drive, I need to be within an hour of ALL my spare parts at all times!

Alex
Valid reason rather than an excuse.

Might bust out the Visco Drive on the TRX-1. Should be esoteric enough. Still need to build the Visco though!
Old 10-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nexxus
Ok thread cleaned up and sent a couple of warnings out, this isn't the place to be using inappropriate language and insulting each other like a bunch of 10 yr olds.

Keep it clean, I don't want to be giving people time off the site.
Woa, what happened?

I think I can guess.... Alan?!?

Bad boy....
Old 10-28-2013, 01:43 AM
Tech Master

Smile

No, me...
Someone above chimed in a very patronising and disrespectful way of telling me
Off as if I was 15 year old know nothing. Commented in such a way as if I was always going against the grain !!
He doesn't even know that I have had a hand full of guys in Wodonga including jaylow like my idea ...

So, over the years people who know as a non trouble maker lose some steam and used some choice profanities to put him back in his box.
He isn't even racing this weekend but had to target me.
Some dogs get kicked several times and fight back but I'm the type that if wrong is done to me for no reason than I have all the right to bite back even deeper.

So, its in print and I'm not going through this again

Cheers for vintage !! And I'm still gonna run 540 silver can and unless you're my sponsor its my moula and its my choice to race how I want
Old 10-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)
Default m

han get that rc10 ready im gunna kick ya butt mate, going the right direction this time
Old 10-28-2013, 02:06 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Mate, to be blunt you should simply respect the rulings and efforts of guys like Max, who make the effort to organise these vintage events. As stated in the rules, there are different classes with different rulings on motors etc...silvercan is obviously acceptable but it seems like you were trying to change the rulings behind the scenes via a pact of sorts with your racing mates.

I'm not racing at this event or even a member of Knox (will probably have that flung back at me) but the rules were reiterated a number of times...you're free to participate within those rules...trying to reshape the event amongst your mates without offering any assistance seems pretty underhanded and disrespectful in my eyes. Again I'm not a member etc but take interest in these threads...additionally I know both Max and Alex, and both are top notch guys in my book....

Puts flameproof suit on...

Steve

Originally Posted by HanIce
No, me...
Someone above chimed in a very patronising and disrespectful way of telling me
Off as if I was 15 year old know nothing. Commented in such a way as if I was always going against the grain !!
He doesn't even know that I have had a hand full of guys in Wodonga including jaylow like my idea ...

So, over the years people who know as a non trouble maker lose some steam and used some choice profanities to put him back in his box.
He isn't even racing this weekend but had to target me.
Some dogs get kicked several times and fight back but I'm the type that if wrong is done to me for no reason than I have all the right to bite back even deeper.

So, its in print and I'm not going through this again

Cheers for vintage !! And I'm still gonna run 540 silver can and unless you're my sponsor its my moula and its my choice to race how I want
Old 10-28-2013, 02:24 AM
Tech Master

Cool

I hear you but I did not try to influence any rule changes !!
You've just come in not knowing what was said.

Of course you would know them and have their backs. I don't have any issues with rules and regulations Max put up.
Issue was how Alex responded in his comment above that I felt disrespected and insulted. He could have expressed it a lot smoother IMO ..I have never spoke to him in that matter. Bad day or what ever people go through should not take their crap out on others. You obviously don't know me so taking Alex's side is quite loyal but unfair lol

I don't react to well with those wording therefore I have the right to act the way I see fit as he did with his choice of words to me.
You seem to miss his post and how It comes across

Cheers for the input anyways

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.