Search
Like Tree13Likes

KNOX Offroad Vic

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RaZz0R
yeah well... he may be? (The Fuhur)

Have to say tho - I am not sure of the whole story but I know one member has been hassled to the point that he has left the club/racing.
little birds keep telling me people don't like me either - yet no one has had the balls to ask me anything or to say anything when I am at the track?
Apart from Dean saying how he has friends in the higher-up's and if I didn't watch it there would be no point coming down there like another set person... talk about threat?(in the future come talk to me instead of talking crap)

Have to say it has been a great showing of club support... pushing another racer out & really special how people read this forum & get all serious about it.
Kinda sad really when people like myself on the weekend were helping any other zx5 owner with setup, directed lots of people to hobby man about the helicopter flying I did - also for the HPI gear & to rc garage as well... all in an effort to help grow the club & support LHS's.... but now I have to ask - is there any point when I hear about people being hassled?

Something to think about maybe? Or maybe think about how it looks to outsiders thinking about coming down to try it out? Or maybe have a outside look at what some of you have posted or contributed to the person leaving?
Just my 2 cents
How many people have stopped posting on here because of a couple of people
Old 05-05-2009, 03:18 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mattchis

Hope that helps, matty

p.s. You are Slow

p.p.s. Very Slow. I rang Troy.

Would I ever be accused of being one of the stirrers?? Surely not

Last edited by ant0276; 05-05-2009 at 03:19 AM. Reason: waiting for neil to address posting accuracy issues
Old 05-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

razzor , did lookie give up just rc tech or racing as well?, if hes given up racing its a waste, dont beleive everything ya read,all content is bs,rays the only straight man on here,
do any and all problems relate back to rc tech? yes? tells you/me / lookie/everyone something about rc tech 95%tonge in cheek 5% bitchin
Old 05-05-2009, 03:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mattchis
Me, I'm not really here now.

Could people please keep the bitching to one forum as i hate to miss anything.

Oh, & stop editing posts as now i don't know what i missed. This is better than days of our drearies. Tune in next week - will Chopper marry lookiefanboi, will Ant flood the market with rubber goods and will Keilor members ever get the discount?

Last edited by YoshiDad; 05-05-2009 at 03:59 AM. Reason: you'll never ever know
Old 05-05-2009, 04:08 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by YoshiDad
Me, I'm not really here now.

Could people please keep the bitching to one forum as i hate to miss anything.

Oh, & stop editing posts as now i don't know what i missed. This is better than days of our drearies. Tune in next week - will Chopper marry lookiefanboi, will Ant flood the market with rubber goods and will Keilor members ever get the discount?
You snooze you loose.............. To the B main with you! Not that there's anything shameful about that.

Last Edit was a different edit. It's what I didn't edit this time..............

Still waiting for Kovacs to nibble (or gobble???)
Old 05-05-2009, 04:15 AM
Tech Rookie

Hardy ho every body....
When ever I hear my name I better go and see whats going on and there seams to be a lot of "me' getting thrown around !!
Ahh... yes ...there is one person that the brown stuff never sticks too and thats the man himself...Mr Munday !!!! He is the man with no stains !!!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:32 AM
Tech Fanatic

Razzer...I just want to see that HPI truck get up and win a race !!! looks like a winner in mod truck !!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 04:45 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ant0276

Hope that helps, matty

p.s. You are Slow

Hmmmmmm, a tough one.

Matty spelt with a lower case m and with no full stop afterwards.

The use of a p.s and then a p.p.s, rather bad form.

Do the numbers mean anything? 4 8 15 16 23 42 I'm lost....

Last edited by The Fuhrer; 05-05-2009 at 04:51 AM. Reason: found what was in the hatch
Old 05-05-2009, 05:11 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Mr Hankey
Hardy ho every body....
When ever I hear my name I better go and see whats going on and there seams to be a lot of "me' getting thrown around !!
Ahh... yes ...there is one person that the brown stuff never sticks too and thats the man himself...Mr Munday !!!! He is the man with no stains !!!
The only way to get Mr Munday stain-worthy is an away meet, a 3G enabled laptop and copious amounts of beer. Something is bound to get typed sooner or later (I believe Eagle Leather make a quality range of restraint devices that would allow Mr Munday to comfortably remain in one spot, whilst looking alluring to the likes of the Wodonga Bear Brigade).

Ahhh. The Gentleman Racer. The one exception to TT's rule as laid out in his now superseded signature.

As for Mr Kovacs............ spelling is obviously a stronger point on his behalf than numeric convention.

Last edited by ant0276; 05-05-2009 at 05:12 AM. Reason: alias innuendo
Old 05-05-2009, 05:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Hope that helps, matty

p.s. You are Slow

thats just alias's posts
Old 05-05-2009, 05:19 AM
Tech Fanatic

I believe Eagle Leather make a quality range of restraint devices that would allow Mr Munday
Oh Dear............Mr Munday in some " Nasty Pig gear "......I don't think so...he much too squeaky clean for that....

Even the honest man gets it on here..............now thats got heaps on !!!
Old 05-05-2009, 05:21 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by goBezerk

Anyone got any tips on diff setup? Problem is it's either slipping or too tight...I rebuilt it with new balls and grease, how can you tell if it's the balls are skidding or the slip rings slipping on the outdrives??? Yes I've backed the slipper right off...

The son and I looking forward to the next race
Amongst all the inappropriate banter, I forgot to mention that if you can, best ask someone who know how to build a good diff if you can built it with them around. I'm no AE expert, but if the thrust bearing is stuffed, you will end up locking the diff, not because the plates are wrong, but the bolt head can't spin. This may not be others experience, but I've had it on more than one occasion. makes the diff feel crunchy as.

I'm sure others will chime in with better advice shortly.
-a
Old 05-05-2009, 05:35 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by timmey
Oh Dear............Mr Munday in some " Nasty Pig gear "......I don't think so...he much too squeaky clean for that....

Even the honest man gets it on here..............now thats got heaps on !!!
Well I was actually trying to point out that he's the exception to the rule that is now unspoken (Mickoss knows what I mean - alias innuendo style, of course )

Alas, I fear Mr Munday will remain with his fingers firmly placed on the desk where they can not get him into any strife
Old 05-05-2009, 05:42 AM
Tech Fanatic

I think just in a few posts we have just destroy Mr Munday..is this going to be the first "Knox Thread Law sue Suit "...every body put your homes in your wifes names.........
Old 05-05-2009, 05:50 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by timmey
I think just in a few posts we have just destroy Mr Munday..is this going to be the first "Knox Thread Law sue Suit "...every body put your homes in your wifes names.........
Oh Kitten............

You can hide behind the ladies if you must. I won't tell a soul, you naughty man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.