Search
Like Tree31Likes

B.R.C.C.C. (wynnumrc.com)

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 01:18 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcmechdad50
Thank you to all who attended the BRCCC AGM last night at the Carindale Library. The newly elected Management Committee is

President: - Steve Keulemans
Vice President: - Rex Creed
Treasurer: - Not Filled

Secretary: - Brendan Hollis
Committee Member: John Taynton
Committee Member: - Trent Dalzeil

This year is a year to consolidate all the good work done in 2013 and further strengthen the clubs presence in South east QLD

Cheers Brendan
Here Doug Norton read the above for your answer.

From one life member to another.l
Old 02-27-2014, 02:49 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by heavy

Thanks Heavy. And just so everyone knows if you didn't already, Lars Karlsson has been elected into the Treasury position since the AGM. All the names are registered with the OFT and our representative from Brisbane City Council Moera (Moe) was handed a list for 2014 at our meeting with him last week as well.

Cheers Brendan
Old 02-28-2014, 06:04 PM
Tech Regular

Thanks HEAVY very much for your information Doug
Old 02-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by rcmechdad50
Thanks Heavy. And just so everyone knows if you didn't already, Lars Karlsson has been elected into the Treasury position since the AGM. All the names are registered with the OFT and our representative from Brisbane City Council Moera (Moe) was handed a list for 2014 at our meeting with him last week as well.

Cheers Brendan
Elected by whom. Surely not the life and general members. never saw any nominations on here.
Old 02-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by douglas norton
Elected by whom. Surely not the life and general members. never saw any nominations on here.
Even if you wanted to oppose it Doug, you would not have had the numbers to win a vote anyway. You flew the flag at the AGM for what you consider to be right, you stood up for your friends, you fought hard and called a spade a spade. You are a stand up guy who has more conviction then most, and that is what we like about you. But, in the end, this war is lost, there are bigger and better things to do now, (Like 12th Scale) HAHA. I will give you a call after and talk some more on this.

Cheers,

Rob.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:09 AM
Tech Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by Petevisor
I would of thought that the biggest cost to clubs wasn't who was treasurer but in more general terms, trackside resellers that don't contribute to site rental at clubs or sponsorship of events. This is also of great detriment to shops that have to pay rent and staff. This is not competition on a level playing field and should be stamped out.
Even this forum seems to also allow subliminal advertising for free in avatars when retailers have to pay for the privilege.
if I break something on a Sunday race day/night no retail shop is going to open and let me buy something, if someone at the track has the part I stupidly broke and are willing to sell it to me, I'll buy it!

do you own a retail shop? is that why your upset?
Old 03-01-2014, 02:44 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Thanks guys - How was the racing last night ?
Old 03-01-2014, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RogerDaShrubber
Even if you wanted to oppose it Doug, you would not have had the numbers to win a vote anyway. You flew the flag at the AGM for what you consider to be right, you stood up for your friends, you fought hard and called a spade a spade. You are a stand up guy who has more conviction then most, and that is what we like about you. But, in the end, this war is lost, there are bigger and better things to do now, (Like 12th Scale) HAHA. I will give you a call after and talk some more on this.

Cheers,

Rob.
Thanks Rob one thing I have learnt you can not put brains in Monuments. Also it is a shame unlike the past committees it is such a shame the current committee do not let members know what is happening at their club. Making some phone calls on Sunday did not know until the club was asked about the newly elected Treasurer and to my amazement during my hunt for some information about our club I am led to believe the same person ( mind you did not want to do the job at the AGM of BRCCC ) has taken on the same position at Sunny coast A auditors night mare may be

Last edited by douglas norton; 03-02-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 03-05-2014, 04:31 AM
Tech Regular

It has been a sad day for the world of RC Racers Brisbane as of Friday night the 28 Feb we now have a situation ( I have been told) where one person is on the committee of 3 clubs Orrca, Brccc and now Scrccc . one person gets 3 votes for the rules etc of the inter club not real in the view of office of fair trade. no no no no no. It used to be one representive per club to make the decisions for the format to the rules and Racing. If it has changed please let us know
Old 03-05-2014, 02:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just for the record

New committee was elected to Orrca Qld.

The new committee members consist of:

President - John Taynton

Vice President – Graham Lloyd-Jones

Treasure – John Hanson

Secretary – Kerry Lloyd-Jones

Committee NQRORR – Collin Williams

Committee – Kerry Novak

Committee – Glenn Chivers

Committee – Shane Hyde

Doug not certain who has tripled up

Shane Hyde
Old 03-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Suspended

It has been a sad day for the world of RC Racers Brisbane as of Friday night the 28 Feb we now have a situation ( I have been told) where one person is on the committee of 3 clubs Orrca, Brccc and now Scrccc . one person gets 3 votes for the rules etc of the inter club not real in the view of office of fair trade. no no no no no. It used to be one representive per club to make the decisions for the format to the rules and Racing. If it has changed please let us know
Perhaps they want to attend the AGM at my house tonight, as we are voting in a new committee to run the house and might be short a member Lars is going to be Treasurer, he has the SEQ Treasurers Tour to run
Old 03-05-2014, 04:22 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Nothing to worry about here Doug. The Interclub committee is made up of one rep from each participating club. Brendan Hollis is the Bayside Rep and ORRCA dont have a seat on the Interclub so even if the person you are worrying about is the SCRCCC rep he will still only have one vote. As I said nothing wrong there.

cheers
Old 03-06-2014, 12:49 AM
Tech Regular

Nothing to worry about here Doug. The Interclub committee is made up of one rep from each participating club. Brendan Hollis is the Bayside Rep and ORRCA dont have a seat on the Interclub so even if the person you are worrying about is the SCRCCC rep he will still only have one vote. As I said nothing wrong there.

cheers
Cool Heavy Thanks a lot Doug
Old 03-06-2014, 12:58 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Swamp Rat
Just for the record

New committee was elected to Orrca Qld.

The new committee members consist of:

President - John Taynton

Vice President – Graham Lloyd-Jones

Treasure – John Hanson

Secretary – Kerry Lloyd-Jones

Committee NQRORR – Collin Williams

Committee – Kerry Novak

Committee – Glenn Chivers

Committee – Shane Hyde

Doug not certain who has tripled up

Shane Hyde
One of those blokes have tripled as a committee member or more at two other clubs as well as Orrca Qld. Sorry Shane no prize money if you pick the right one Doug Hint this bloke has too much of what the cat licks it a-s- with
Old 03-06-2014, 01:52 AM
Suspended

One of those blokes have tripled as a committee member or more at two other clubs as well as Orrca Qld. Sorry Shane no prize money if you pick the right one Doug Hint this bloke has too much of what the cat licks it a-s- with
The wiggles have a song about this:

Hot Potato, Hot Potato...
Hot Potato, Hot Potato...
Hot Potato, Hot Potato,...
Potato
Potato, Potato, Potato

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.