Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing
B.R.C.C.C. (wynnumrc.com) >

B.R.C.C.C. (wynnumrc.com)

Like Tree31Likes

B.R.C.C.C. (wynnumrc.com)

Old 01-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Tech Adept

Post B.R.C.C.C. (wynnumrc.com)

Welcome to the Club's RC Tech thread, opened by the BRCCC Club.

The Bayside Radio Control Car Club Inc is located on Wynnum Road, Wynnum West (at t-intersection with Network Drive) and has been an Incorporated Not-for-Profit Association since 1st March 2000. Our club is proudly affiliated with A.A.R.C.M.C.C., the sport's national governing body here in Australia.

Membership for our club provides the committee and members with a comprehensive insurance programme:
Public & Products Liability cover up to $20M (including participation cover, event liability, Goods in Care, Custody & Control)
Travel cover for members who participate in State, National and International events (even local events if you travel more than 100km from home)
Personal Accident/Voluntary Workers cover for all members and officials.
Professional Indemnity cover
Directors and Officers insurance.

Our facility is a purpose built track designed for 1/10th & 1/12th scale cars. We offer both Club Championship Racing for Electric and Nitro Touring cars for the more experienced drivers and Run What Ya Brung which is designed for beginners and weekend warriors who just want to have a little fun

Classes run at the club are:

Club Championship Race Meets:
21.5T Electric
17.5T Electric (if sufficient numbers)
13.5T Electric
Modified Electric
Gas Nitro (under 1hp)
Pro Gas Nitro

Run What a Brung:
Electric Touring Cars
Nitro Touring Cars
Buggies, Truggies, Short Course Trucks
Minis, F1s, 1/12th Scale

We have members who are 3 years old to those who are in their retirement. We offer a safe, friendly environment and members are always available to assist new comers.

If you would like more information regarding the club, please do not hesitate to visit our website www.wynnumrc.com or email us at [email protected]
Old 01-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up Committee News Update

Hi All

We know you are all keen to start racing for 2013. The committee will be confirming the Racing Calendar this weekend and it will be posted on the website as soon as it is available.

Our new website is still under construction and we hope to have that completed by the end of this month, fingers crossed.

In the meantime, there will be a test & tune session this afternoon from 4.30pm at the track with the computer running times for a practice session only. Those who have their 13.5T motors are keen to check their times to see if their gearing is on the money or not

Hope you can make it.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:05 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Did you guys get another thread locked???

And I'm still wondering who is using the "Wynnum RC" profile these days?, although I still think it breaches the spirit of rctech rules, regardless of intent.

I vaguely remember Melissa swearing she always signed her own name when using said profile, so I'm guessing it's being used by someone else these days.
Old 01-08-2013, 11:30 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Why run a test and tune the same day Logan has a race meet ?
Old 01-09-2013, 01:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by heavy View Post
lol
Old 01-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
Did you guys get another thread locked???

And I'm still wondering who is using the "Wynnum RC" profile these days?, although I still think it breaches the spirit of rctech rules, regardless of intent.

I vaguely remember Melissa swearing she always signed her own name when using said profile, so I'm guessing it's being used by someone else these days.
might be a multiple user
could another thread started by a multiple user
Old 01-09-2013, 03:34 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by heavy View Post
Don't feel like you missed out on our Test & Tune, Heavy. In 2013, the club will be holding these sessions whenever possible. Please keep your eye on our RC Tech Thread, Facebook and our website to be advised of the next one.
Old 01-09-2013, 03:42 PM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up Test & Tune

Thanks to all the guys who turned up to our Test & Tune yesterday. It was great to see the 1/12th drivers there. It looks like this class is going to be quite successful at Bayside this year.

Our new 13.5 class is gaining huge momentum and these sessions are really seeing improvements with the times that they are doing around our track.

Everyone who was there is seeing improvements with their cars and their driving. These Test & Tune Sessions are a great addition to the club's activities and it's great to see so many drivers getting behind it and supporting it.

A BIG special thanks to Josh for running these. Please keep an eye on this Thread, Facebook and our Website for updates on when the next one will be.
Old 01-09-2013, 07:04 PM
Tech Adept

Default Thanks For The testing

Had a really good time and surprised by so many people being there. Good testing session for me. From the guys from 12th scale it sounds as if there will be quite a few numbers and they wish to run mid week.

Maybe we can put a few testing dates in our Calendar for next year, so members who are not local can plan things.

Good for me as Jayden was home by 8.00 and must have done 250 laps.

This was more of a general get together for local members which took a life of it's own.

Thanks Darren
Old 01-11-2013, 09:48 PM
Tech Adept

Smile Let's go racing!!!

Hi All

The committee met today and we are very pleased to announce that next Saturday 19th of January, we will be commencing our racing for 2013 with night racing - Round 1 of our Club Championship. Times are as follows:

3pm Setup & Practice
4pm Nominations
5pm Racing starts

**Permanent lighting is currently being worked on. In the interim please bring your own lighting.

This Wednesday 16th January will see another Test & Tune Session for all classes including 1/12th scale. These events will be held periodically throughout the year if successful and notified through our media channels eg RC tech and Facebook and our up and coming website.

Please note that our club calendar will be issued next week.

Cheers
Old 01-12-2013, 03:48 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Sounds good guys. Any light on the president's cup? I could have missed the details because I've been away for s while.
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Tech Adept

Wink President's Shield - Saturday 16th February 2013

Originally Posted by Shev View Post
Sounds good guys. Any light on the president's cup? I could have missed the details because I've been away for s while.
Thanks in advance.
Hi Shev

The President's Shield will be held on Sat 16th Feb 2013. The Committee is hoping to have the nominations available on Monday with all the details.

Thanks
Old 01-12-2013, 06:02 AM
Tech Adept

Post Run What Ya Brung

For our RWYB drivers, racing for 2013 will commence on Sunday 27th January 2013. The Australia Day long weekend so wear your Green & Gold, bring your Aussie flags and we'll throw the snags on the Barbie
Old 01-12-2013, 09:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Feb 16... Damn. that's me out of it.
Thanks anyway
Old 01-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

The race calendar has been updated on the wynnumrc.com website

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.