Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree116Likes

Adelaide Radio Controlled Raceway Inc.

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2016, 11:39 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Great days racing on Sat, I need to stop whining on the rostrum everytime I do something dumb (which is often.) I showed some pics of the track to RC racers I know in Canberra and Sydney and they are both pretty jealous of the new layout.

Need to get a drone shot looking down on it at some stage
Also nice pics Trav, pinched one for my avatar, have not changed it in 9 years
Old 04-18-2016, 01:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (96%+)

Is there any chance you guys can post Your pictures as thumbnails? I love all the pictures but it's crashing my browser every time I load the thread. And now I'm trying to write this post it's loading all the images full size and I have to blow the screen up to even see the text box like below. If you know of a setting I can change please advise.
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Radio Controlled Raceway Inc.-image.jpg  
Old 04-18-2016, 01:59 AM
Tech Elite

And now it's double posting me urgh
Attached Thumbnails Adelaide Radio Controlled Raceway Inc.-image.jpg  
Old 04-18-2016, 02:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Oh bugger, sorry about that. The recent ones were at a higher resolution than before, so that'd be the reason. I'll edit those posts and go with thumbnails from now on. Thanks for letting me know.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:37 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Vital-Blurs
Oh bugger, sorry about that. The recent ones were at a higher resolution than before, so that'd be the reason. I'll edit those posts and go with thumbnails from now on. Thanks for letting me know.
Thanks for understanding. Keep up the excellent work.
Old 04-18-2016, 03:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Personally I don't mind the high res pics. I have pinched a few before for background pics. Besides as soon as it clicks over another page you don't need to load them. A small inconvenience so we can see some decent pics from a day's racing. After all it is only once a fortnight.
Old 04-18-2016, 04:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

I'll use a slightly different method and see how it goes. The photos will still be large enough to view clearly without having to click on it, but if you'd like to see it at full resolution you can click on it. It'll still look pretty much the same as it did before without needing to load as much

Different forums display large pics differently and then there's differences in peoples browsers. The previous page has been edited, so let me know if I need to make the thumbnails any smaller.

Cheers guys
Old 04-18-2016, 04:53 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brownie.
Hey all a fantastic day of racing
Cant believe who came out of the wood work and everyone had a ripper day by the looks. Maybe a couple of suggestions.

1: Rotate one class out a fortnight like we used to so we can have 3 finals instead of 2
Or have 2 quallies and 3 finals

2: get a race director out on 4wd short course. Not to have a go at them but to help them calm down and not try and rip daves face off with a flying car. You dont feel safe marshaling flying weapons like that. Its no fun for everyone. And cut the track cutting it was a joke how they were all driving. Like i said they need a good RD to help them learn and keep them all calm and avoiding a demo derby again.

3: I think its bloody ripper you gave Terry life membership for what he has done hes a damn good egg and without him you wouldn't have what you have. But dont forgot without the original "official" 10 life members and the computer program donation. we wouldn't have a racing club at all without these people.

Not having a go at anyone just some food for thought
Maybe it's just me but I thought that was constructive criticism I did think the
4 wd was a tad crazy
Old 04-18-2016, 04:56 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Vital-Blurs
I'll use a slightly different method and see how it goes. The photos will still be large enough to view clearly without having to click on it, but if you'd like to see it at full resolution you can click on it. It'll still look pretty much the same as it did before without needing to load as much

Different forums display large pics differently and then there's differences in peoples browsers. The previous page has been edited, so let me know if I need to make the thumbnails any smaller.

Cheers guys
Keep up the good work with the pics mate no complaints here
The guy with browser issue try a different browser Firefox or chrome that might help
Old 04-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

RCTECH is particularly shit when browsing on a PC at the moment. It seems to depend on what ads load. Some are either very buggy or using different versions of Java or other aplets.

And it doesn't seem to matter what browser you use.

Mobile devices - no such problems....!
Old 04-19-2016, 07:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

The new track lit a bit of a fire under me to start recording some races again. So you can expect to see some more in the future, but it won't be as many as I used to do. For instance, there's only 4 from this round and all from the first round of finals.

Let's start with 4WD Mod...

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Thanks to Jeff, for loaning me a camera
Old 04-19-2016, 03:11 PM
Tech Adept

Great Video Travis.

Also a great display from the 4wd mod guys of how clean a 1st corner of a final can be taken.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:35 AM
Tech Adept

Thumbs up

Yeah as Murco said, great video Trav keep them coming. The track looks fantastic, you can see that Blue Grove. Bruce C.
Old 04-20-2016, 12:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Thanks to Adam for recording this one. The occasional volunteer cameraman will be much appreciated.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
Old 04-20-2016, 05:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Finally breaking away from all the birthday celebrations.

Results are up for Round 6!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.