Search

B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 03:29 AM
4Q2
Tech Rookie

Default B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum

The goat track part 2

Last edited by 4Q2; 11-07-2011 at 01:37 PM.
Old 11-07-2011, 04:20 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default AGM

What time is the AGM on saturday
Old 11-07-2011, 04:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by rc carnage
What time is the AGM on saturday
What time will racing start? Will there be Pro tourer? Im keen to do some racing. Can i renew my membership on Saturday?
Old 11-07-2011, 04:36 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Was doing a bit of research on the club and came across this page
http://www.wynnummanly.com.au/module...icle&artid=100

Looks like there is a bit of history to the club, I wouldnt mind putting up some info about the history of the club on the website.

If you have any old photos, or info for it let me know, u can pm me here or use the contact option on the website. If anyone has some old pics of the old track at the workers club that would be cool too.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:04 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

AGM is from 4pm i believe, racing from 6. I believe pro tourer is on to race.
Old 11-07-2011, 05:22 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Planning coming down. So when does this officially start and what classes will be racing?
Old 11-07-2011, 06:39 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kinga
Was doing a bit of research on the club and came across this page
http://www.wynnummanly.com.au/module...icle&artid=100

Looks like there is a bit of history to the club, I wouldnt mind putting up some info about the history of the club on the website.

If you have any old photos, or info for it let me know, u can pm me here or use the contact option on the website. If anyone has some old pics of the old track at the workers club that would be cool too.
i got lots of old pics of when the track was only just new at its current spot

i also have some video of the old track when it was near the workers club.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by 4Q2
Lets keep it clean

The goat track part 2
Dont want to start but does 4Q2 sound nice to have on the main Autralian racing home page. Perhaps another login should have been used to start the new thread. Maybe its just me but 4Q2 aint sound like the name of a radio station when you say it out loud.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)
Default My proposal to change rule 8 of the constitution.

Originally Posted by kinga
AGM is from 4pm i believe, racing from 6. I believe pro tourer is on to race.
My proposal to change rule 8 of the constitution, to make it more functional for the club’s needs. Please anyone; feel welcome to come up with something better, if you don't like it. The rule is not working well in it's present form, with the sometimes very long periods between the committee meetings that are required by the constitution.

Rule 8 now:

8. (1) The management committee must consider an application for membership at the next meeting
of the committee held after it receives-

(a) the application; and

(b) the appropriate membership fee for the application.

(2) The management committee must decide at the meeting whether to accept or reject the
application.

(3) If a majority of the management committee members present at the meeting vote to accept the
applicant as a member, the applicant must be accepted as a member to the class of membership
applied for.

(4) The secretary of the association must, as soon as practicable after the management committee
decides to accept or reject an application, give the applicant a written notice of the decision.

Change to:
8. (1) The management committee must consider an application for membership within 14 days
after it receives-

(a) the application; and

(b) the appropriate membership fee for the application.

(2) The management committee must decide either by E-mail voting or at a committee meeting whether to accept or reject the application.

(4) Outcome of E-mail voting must be recorded in the minutes of the first meeting after the voting.

(5) If a majority of the management committee members vote to accept the applicant as a member, the applicant must be accepted as a member to the class of membership applied for.

(6) The application must be recorded as accepted if the voting is not completed within the 14 day period.

(7) The secretary of the association must, as soon as practicable after the management committee
decides to accept or reject an application, give the applicant a written notice of the decision.

Kindest regards,
Lars.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Tech Elite

Default Once upon a time...

There was a time where visiting Bayside was a welcoming social hub of RC racing. Families and friends would meet up to say hi and enjoy the company whether racing or not. I'd bring a camera along and find much more than just model cars and yes, the beauty of photography is to capture a moment in time and keep it paused forever.

The politics belong in the boardrooms of committees, the derogatory comments belong in the gutters of Wynnum Rd and the personal arguments don't belong anywhere at all other than private messages.

I've witnessed great human spirit and the best thing I can do is post a few reminders of why the club itself, regardless of committee issues, politics, constitutions and rule deserves more respect for it's contribution to RC in QLD.

Passion
B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum-dscf2272.jpg
Bailey McAlister, with a broken ankle, Gramps, I still want to go...

The father son bond
B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum-dscf5159.jpg
Shane and Chase, a great father son team, hanging out and creating an example of fatherhood that many of us share.

A friendly smile
B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum-dscf5163.jpg
Clinton & Tamara's little one had a fever, still smiling... Perhap a future champion.

Families welcome!
B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum-dscf5210.jpg
No need for a caption, picture says it all.

A champions Gesture...
B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum-dscf5214.jpg
The cup winner handed his trophy over to this young lass... It was an image that has remained a highlight in my time in history as it is marked as a moment of great humanity.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Tech Rookie

Post El Presidente

1 Vote for Las !!! El Presidente !!!

Bruce W
Old 11-07-2011, 01:44 PM
Tech Elite

Default One final picture...

Reward...
B.R.C.C.C. Wynnum-dscf5213.jpg

When Im old and grey and feel like my time is done, a moment like this would be all I need to live another day.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by blis
There was a time where visiting Bayside was a welcoming social hub of RC racing. Families and friends would meet up to say hi and enjoy the company whether racing or not. I'd bring a camera along and find much more than just model cars and yes, the beauty of photography is to capture a moment in time and keep it paused forever.

The politics belong in the boardrooms of committees, the derogatory comments belong in the gutters of Wynnum Rd and the personal arguments don't belong anywhere at all other than private messages.

I've witnessed great human spirit and the best thing I can do is post a few reminders of why the club itself, regardless of committee issues, politics, constitutions and rule deserves more respect for it's contribution to RC in QLD.

Passion
Attachment 830796
Bailey McAlister, with a broken ankle, Gramps, I still want to go...

The father son bond
Attachment 830797
Shane and Chase, a great father son team, hanging out and creating an example of fatherhood that many of us share.

A friendly smile
Attachment 830798
Clinton & Tamara's little one had a fever, still smiling... Perhap a future champion.

Families welcome!
Attachment 830799
No need for a caption, picture says it all.

A champions Gesture...
Attachment 830800
The cup winner handed his trophy over to this young lass... It was an image that has remained a highlight in my time in history as it is marked as a moment of great humanity.
That is Great. Thank you for sharing this . makes me want to be a part of that old club when I see them pictures.

Bruce
Old 11-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by MonkeyNutz
That is Great. Thank you for sharing this . makes me want to be a part of that old club when I see them pictures.

Bruce
It's the same club, the members make those images, not the committee.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:34 PM
Tech Rookie

Thumbs up One day it ill be back

Originally Posted by blis
It's the same club, the members make those images, not the committee.
Its the same club but not the same members , the good members left are being pushed away,because of this so called committee.

A club is only as strong as its members, unfortunately Bayside needs to stop the crap and find these members again if they want to be successful.
The we don't care attitude wont make the club stronger.

Baysides loss will be the other clubs gain, the inter club will show this.

Good to See those images though. Thanks

Bruce

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.