Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree19Likes

Castle Hill RC Onroad

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 03:40 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Had a ball last night, especially towards the end. I think everyone's car limped home in one way or another

Josh
Old 12-17-2011, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Had a great night as well.

Thoroughly enjoyed the racing even if I did break the car for a while (which due punishment was administered by our team captain)

Thanks to Trev & Linda and all the club members that help to make the club a great place to be and to be around great friends.
Am looking forward to take part in racing for 2012 at the track and getting practice for the next rounds of the club challenge.

Oline and I would like to wish everyone and their family a merry Christmas and a safe new year.

Cheers
Rob.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Fantastic night guys. At least I didn't find the metal post half way down the straight this time.
Thanks to Team Awesome adding me as a driver. We should be very happy with our second place result considering we were coming 6th with under an hour to go.
Thanks TJ and anyone else that worked with you in organising this event.
Looking forward to the next one
Old 12-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default HOW GOOD WAS THAT

That was probably the most involving event of the year
and Rob you just happened to be driving when it broke...the fifty domes before that may have had some impact as well.
But in the end an old TA05 with a set of mattys old wheels a 540 motor entertained 5 blokes with more race time than a normal night than that was the best fun iv had all year
OLLIES BOYS lived up to their expectations and the hand shakes at the end were worth the effort of the night
The lists of what ifss were endless and how many people succesfully whent around the pole on the wrong side of the pole down the staight included DEAN and Barry good decisions those rsj or scenic route..but it finished and every body took their bits home and all the car needed was a rebuild kit for a uni
As allways thanks to all for the social competive atmosphere that you all bring with you to the track cause without that it would just be a tin shed at Castle Hill

PS
NO BODDY TELL MY WIFE>>>IF THIS MEANS THAT FIFTY BLOKES ONLY NEED 10 cars then we dont need as many cars as weve got(10 cars to two boys) and she will get the rumpus room back
Old 12-18-2011, 01:14 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dadaman
Fantastic night guys. At least I didn't find the metal post half way down the straight this time.
Thanks to Team Awesome adding me as a driver. We should be very happy with our second place result considering we were coming 6th with under an hour to go.
Thanks TJ and anyone else that worked with you in organising this event.
Looking forward to the next one
Fair bit of luck in that one.... Next time I am choosing the gearing!
Old 12-18-2011, 02:15 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hi all well were do i start i'd like by thanking Trevor and Linda and Catlin for setting up the track and whoever else helped running race control the bbq and the canteen plus what ever else i forgot. I'd like to thank our team Andrew who donated the car Rob, Ian Barry plus me. Loved the nite driving two 20 minute stints which tested the ol legs. By the time i got home i had crawl up the stair which is like 12 floors,anyway it took all yesterday to recover but would do it all againin a flash sssssssoooooooooo enjoyed it.
See ya all next year, have a wonderful christmas and a Happy New Year

Well See Ya All
Dean(Bones)
Old 12-19-2011, 01:04 AM
TJ
Tech Champion

Default Merry Christmas

I would like to thank all that came down raced on Friday, it's been another big year specially taking the CC throphy back after two years. I am proud to be part of the family that is Castle Hill. I hope everyone has a great Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. We will be back on the 6th of January 2012 for another great year with great people. For those that are interested we will be doing some work on the track over the break, this will happen on Friday 30th starting about 9am.
Again all the best see you all in 2012

Cheers

Trevor and Linda
Old 12-19-2011, 01:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Well the Enduro car is almost rebuilt and running again. Just waiting for a couple of parts to arrive.

Rod,

I have fitted a oil gear diff to the car which will certainly make the rear end better, as the rear diff was way too tight and caused most of our problems. I also think we went the wrong way with gearing for a tight track. Should have dropped teeth not added.

Anyhow over and done with.

Catch you all after the festive season. Have fun and enjoy the time off.

Later,

Calvin.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:19 AM
Tech Elite

Trev.

Oline and I should be able to come help with work on the track during the break.
Got the usual family xmas stuff to do but will have time to come and help out.
Next race night is Jan 6? I don't know what's worse, waiting for our net connection on Jan 3 or the next race night..

Cheers
Rob.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:18 AM
TJ
Tech Champion

Thanks Rob, we have to get this new track out of storage and start using it. The more help the quicker this is done and everyone will be happy.

All the best for the Christmas break and thanks to you and Oline for all your support this year. I do miss Oline's shortbread .

I plan on getting into the Bermuda Triangle that I call my garage over the break. Mainly I have a 7year old nephew and his two sisters that will be coming over for Christmas and he has to see the cars. If I don't come back after Christmas you know what happened to me...
Old 12-20-2011, 03:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Hi Trevor
Will see you on friday the 30th for the working bee
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
See Ya All
Dean(Bones)
Old 12-21-2011, 02:45 AM
M24
Tech Adept

Default 30th December

Good chance I'll be there on the 30th too. Shall let you know when it gets a bit closer.

Only 5 sleeps till Christmas (hope I get my 'Blinky' stuff that I brought), but it's 16 till race day.

Hope all have a very merry Christmas and a happy and safe new year.

Greg C
Old 12-21-2011, 02:40 PM
Tech Adept

Default Merry Xmas

Matt & I would like to wish everyone at Castle Hill raceway a very merry Xmas and a safe & Prosperous new year 2012.
2011 was a big year racing wise and it looks like 2012 will be even bigger.
See you all in the new year.
Cheers Matt & George
Old 12-23-2011, 12:52 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

HI just an update on the shirts. Looks like we will be able to get a sample down at the track on our first meeting in January and and the jackets will be around the $80.00 - $85 with the logos on them the hats still waiting on a price but we are looking at black on black for them. I have to revise the logo for white backgrounds but hope to do that today, will post on facebook when completed.
Again Merry Christmas for tomorrow and Happy Birthday to Noel for yesterday.
Old 12-23-2011, 01:22 PM
TJ
Tech Champion

Hows this:?? Mainly for web work and emails white background images.
Attached Thumbnails Castle Hill RC Onroad-chrlogo9.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.