Search
Like Tree28Likes

Sydney Model Autosports Inc [smaracing.org]

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 02:42 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hav_lova
Hey don't be taking shots at my stubby holders, i have one for my pens, one for my money, one for my nitro fuel, and one for old pistons and sleeves its like aussie organisation containers
I guess if you're not using them for beer, you might as well use them for other things...
Old 01-22-2007, 02:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hav_lova
Well i've finished 'My new flames' mini, shes so happy about having a mini lol I just have to solder the motor up now and its ready to go
At least put a Sports Tuned in it. What happen to the Swift body????

Now for a really bad joke! If she is your new flame, where are the flames on your car ?
Old 01-22-2007, 03:03 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Andrew Barr
At least put a Sports Tuned in it. What happen to the Swift body????

Now for a really bad joke! If she is your new flame, where are the flames on your car ?
She wants all the new shiny bits on her car She really wanted a mini so we left the spacers out i think we'll paint the swift body pink? or green i'm not too sure
Old 01-22-2007, 04:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Decathalon
Thomas, a pic for you....Millersan sampling some of Akihabara Star Kebab's finest! The Kebabs were actually pretty good!

maad man!! Andrew told me about the japanese kebabs joint at imcc. who would of know that from a joke signature of mine on rctech, you guys end up there eating kebabs!
Old 01-22-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Decathalon
Thomas, a pic for you....Millersan sampling some of Akihabara Star Kebab's finest! The Kebabs were actually pretty good!
LOL thats a great photo!
Old 01-24-2007, 04:22 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Welcome aboard . . .

Attention all Drivers . . .

Tuesday Night racing will start a week earlier due to popular demand!

Last week, we had the privilege of the appearance of Andy Moore; I would like to on behalf of the members thank David Smith from Racing Lines making the visit possible.

SMA will run Tuesday Night Racing every week until further notice. Every second Tuesday will be a point score round with awards given at the end of each period.

The alternate Tuesday is Drift Night. Other classes will be run on the same night, however, prizes and awards will only be available to the Drift Racers.

We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome aboard our official Sponsors for 2007.

Platinum Sponsors are RC Hobbies and RC Hobby Hanger.

Gold Sponsor is Massive Mods

Silver Sponsors are Vaggs Radio Models and Extreme Hobbies (WATERLOO)

We would also like to thank Much More, Team Orion KO PROPO and Novak for their continued support.

Please support our sponsors as they have made a commitment to help the club and its members have a fun venue to race model cars.

We look forward to yet another big year at SMA.

Regards,

IDM

Publicity Officer
Old 01-24-2007, 04:30 AM
Tech Addict

So if it's starting a week earlier, what is first on the list? Is next Tuesday going to be the first night of points or outlaw/drift night?

Take Care,
Cheers, Patrick
Old 01-24-2007, 12:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Tuesday Night Racing

Originally Posted by Saint728
So if it's starting a week earlier, what is first on the list? Is next Tuesday going to be the first night of points or outlaw/drift night?

Take Care,
Cheers, Patrick
The Tuesday Night before Sunday racing will be a Point Score round.

As this is the first Tuesday racing for the year, it will be a relaxed night of racing so the Guys can set up the cars for the first point score round.

The Drift Drivers are more than welcome to attend next week, so spread the word . . .

Don't forget, the earlier we set up the track, the more racing you will have on the night.

Cheers,

IDM

Publicity officer
Old 01-25-2007, 02:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Ideas Man
Attention all Drivers . . .

Tuesday Night racing will start a week earlier due to popular demand!

Last week, we had the privilege of the appearance of Andy Moore; I would like to on behalf of the members thank David Smith from Racing Lines making the visit possible.

SMA will run Tuesday Night Racing every week until further notice. Every second Tuesday will be a point score round with awards given at the end of each period.

The alternate Tuesday is Drift Night. Other classes will be run on the same night, however, prizes and awards will only be available to the Drift Racers.

We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome aboard our official Sponsors for 2007.

Platinum Sponsors are RC Hobbies and RC Hobby Hanger.

Gold Sponsor is Massive Mods

Silver Sponsors are Vaggs Radio Models and Extreme Hobbies (WATERLOO)

We would also like to thank Much More, Team Orion KO PROPO and Novak for their continued support.

Please support our sponsors as they have made a commitment to help the club and its members have a fun venue to race model cars.

We look forward to yet another big year at SMA.

Regards,

IDM

Publicity Officer

i was under the impression at the AGM that the club werent lookin for other RC stores as sponsors particularly from this area of town ???

waterloo is awfully close to the no go zone in alexandria isnt it ...

i feel a touch of hypocrisy in the air ....
Old 01-25-2007, 03:58 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by GreazyFinger
i was under the impression at the AGM that the club werent lookin for other RC stores as sponsors particularly from this area of town ???

Extreme hobbies, have always been involved with the club i thought, and possibly they are getting involved for the greg still memorial day, as that was the hobby shop he went to most
Old 01-25-2007, 04:05 AM
Tech Champion

what? dude, no offense but you always seem to be a shyt stirrer on the SMA forum. It's easy to talk from the sides, but it's always more demanding when you are actually doing the job. Provide some feedback, as opposed to comments that say, and insinuate various things.

What are you refering to as a "no go zone" anyway and when was alexandria decided as a no go zone? anyway, like YOU said waterloo "is awfully close to.." which is totally different to IS IN ALEXANDRIA.

either way as a member i don't remember hearing anything as to excluding alexandria...
Old 01-25-2007, 04:14 AM
Tech Fanatic

Here we go again . . .

Extreme hobbies have been a supporter of the club sending many new members to SMA way before your time.

2007 is a very special year as we pay respect to our Mate Greg Still who sadly passed away in March last year.

Instead of a one off event support for the Greg Still memorial Cup, Douglas expressed an interest in a formal sponsorship to honour our Friend.

The store was approached before the move to Waterloo some six months ago via John May and Terence Armstrong.

Extreme Hobbies will be a great asset to our club and I urge any members that frequent the Waterloo area drop in check out the new store.

G finger, if you have any more concerns about the running of our club, come and see me in person. Or you can call me on 0420 902 125.

The SMA forum was started to inform our members of up coming events, race reports and general enquires regarding the race format and website updates.

Regards,

IDM (Matt Leeming)

Publicity Officer

Last edited by The Ideas Man; 01-25-2007 at 05:18 AM.
Old 01-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by The Ideas Man
Here we go again . . .

Extreme hobbies have been a supporter of the club sending many new members to SMA way before your time.

2007 is a very special year as we pay respect to our Mate Greg Still who sadly passed away in March last year.

Instead of a one off event support for the Greg Still memorial Cup, Douglas expressed an interest in a formal sponsorship to honour our Friend.

The store was approached before the move to Waterloo some six months ago via John May and Terence Armstrong.

Extreme Hobbies will be a great asset to our club and I urge any members that frequent the Waterloo area drop in check out the new store.
Looking forward to checking out the new store and helping a sponser who has the clubs interest at heart. Hopefully i will have the Mugen sorted out for the Greg Still Cup. It is great to have an them on board.

As far as i am aware, Extreme Hobbies has been mentioned as a sponser on numerous occasions, including the AGM & whenever Matt gets on his beloved microphone.

Last edited by Andrew Barr; 01-25-2007 at 07:44 AM.
Old 01-25-2007, 01:07 PM
Tech Adept

Racing is fun... and the committee put in a lot of time and effort into making it so i dont have to worry about the administration of the club. I personally think they do a fantastic job of it, hypocrisy or not.

i personally dont care where our sponsors are, i will go visit them if i am in the area. If i wanted politics i would go join a debating club not a rc racing club. As matt said if you have any issues/concerns on how the club is being run go talk to him im sure he will take your opinions on board.

See you next sunday.

Steve
Old 01-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Initiate

nice to know that theres still drifting.thanks matt and the team for keeping it alive. i havnt been able to update myself with rctech so i apologize if this question has been asked b4 but anywayz so whats is tuesday nite previously known as outlaw goin to be called now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.