Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MKS DIGITAL 29KG SERVO FOR BUGGY & TRUGGY

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

The problem is, you originally said the product was "the same" as the JR. That's really false advertising and that's all Timmy_G was highlighting to you. Instead of admitting to your error, you conveniently changed your original post (adding the word "specs") and then proceeded with your rant on Timmy_G. No class whatsoever...
Old 10-29-2009, 12:46 AM
Tech Apprentice

If all this cheap stuff your flogging off here os sooooooo good then why dont you spend some of your profits on a subscribed thread like the people at Venom Racing have done?
As you said only time will tell...
Maybe you should start selling tools?
Old 10-29-2009, 02:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

i know i should really keep my mouth (keyboard) shut at times like this but...

any chance of a MKS sponsorship! (if you dont laugh you just cry!)

sorry in advance i know i shouldnt, but im getting sooo close to 2k posts now!

(ooh well look at that 2006!)
Old 10-29-2009, 03:06 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by veecee
The problem is, you originally said the product was "the same" as the JR. That's really false advertising and that's all Timmy_G was highlighting to you. Instead of admitting to your error, you conveniently changed your original post (adding the word "specs") and then proceeded with your rant on Timmy_G. No class whatsoever...
Dude Timmy G is a friend of mine and always has been .
Old 10-29-2009, 07:46 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Excuse my ignorance, stupidity and all the rest...but is there a need to use a 29kg servo in a buggy or truggy?
Old 10-29-2009, 01:30 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by shanef
Excuse my ignorance, stupidity and all the rest...but is there a need to use a 29kg servo in a buggy or truggy?
No there isn't your right but you know what end user's are like more torque more speed like my American friends say the bigger the better thats what they always tell me when it comes to cars etc.
Now this servo Like the JR have the torque but also the lighting fast speed.see practically more torque means less speed less torque more speed .But with these servo's you have the best of both worlds torque and speed.A win win for the hardcore racer who wants the best .
Old 10-29-2009, 02:21 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
HEY ANGELO,

MATE I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT WE HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER GIVING THE BIG BOYS CAUSE FOR CONCERN, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. ALL YOUR PRODUCTS THAT I'VE PURCHASED FROM THE HOBBYTIME CREW ARE SECOND TO NONE.

BEST REGARDS
GERRY
Old 10-29-2009, 08:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am really excited about testing these servos,

They look like they have good specs.

Mine were sent to me not long ago, so i should have them befor SA titles.

For all that want to see them in opperation, you can come have a look at my Truggy and see how good they are for yourself.

I should have them soon, hey Angelo.

Josh
Old 10-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Angelo

Who is the off road champion using them?

And I see that you said you design all your own items. Does this mean you simply went out and copied the specs of the JR as you claim the servo is the same spec
Old 10-29-2009, 10:58 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by cannon
Angelo

And I see that you said you design all your own items. Does this mean you simply went out and copied the specs of the JR as you claim the servo is the same spec
I believe he is referring to "Texas Ranger" Walker...
Old 10-30-2009, 12:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cannon
Angelo

Come on Greg you know i dont copy you know that very well i dont know why you even argue with me dude the funny thing is that through PM i offered to help you with Hobbywing so you can still sell the products and get it at my cost so you can help out your crew racers and you come on here and call me a cheat come on dude you better than that and you know it .

Don't look on the dark side of this all the time .

The off road racer is wayne and soon to be josh who is also going to run them .
Old 10-30-2009, 12:15 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by G & K
HEY ANGELO,

MATE I THINK IT'S GREAT THAT WE HAVE AN AUSTRALIAN DESIGNER AND MANUFACTURER GIVING THE BIG BOYS CAUSE FOR CONCERN, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. ALL YOUR PRODUCTS THAT I'VE PURCHASED FROM THE HOBBYTIME CREW ARE SECOND TO NONE.

BEST REGARDS
GERRY
Thank you very much for your support Gerry for my product i can only try my best and there's more suprises to come .
Old 10-30-2009, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Angelo,

I dont know you from a bar of soap at all, so I will reserve judgement on you personally. I will say this though, I have been watching your threads and comments with interest for a while now, was very interested to hear your comments on Venom - as Andrew is a personal friend of mine. I think you post to much of what you "think", some things are better left unsaid mate.

All people have to "gauge" on these forums about you is the way you present yourself.............I think perhaps you need to hire someone to do your promotion for you - as you really do drag yourself into arguements and pettiness that do you no favours on a public forum.

I am so glad you removed the whole "high quality at the low end of the market price" signature......why even mention the low end in the first place - hell you just put yourself there!! LOL

Just a friendly bit of advice from someone that has been around for a very long time and has watched people and the products they represent come and go over the last 30 odd years. These forums are brutal, if you are going to post - make it count for the good.

Cheers

Darryn
Old 10-30-2009, 09:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

You claimed Massive Mods Mark was a friend for life too and you burnt him by getting a south East Asian nobody to copy his mods for peanuts.

Look out Timmy, run for your life.

Listen to Retro Angelo, get someone to front your business as most here think you are a dope.
Old 10-30-2009, 10:31 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

The other point is that MKS have been around for quite a while......so I dont think Angelo had "designed" the servos as such.

Therefore he is a "distributor" representing "his" product........just like Timmy ....

So Angelo, perhaps less slagging and arguements whilst establishing a relatively new brand to the CAR racing side of the sport is in order?

I have used the MKS servos in aircraft before, they work fine and are reliable enough. However all my servos are now either Futaba or JR........just a personal choice.

Good luck.

Cheers

Darryn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.