Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Charger Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2003, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

thats my point tho.. i wasnt undercutting anyone.. just statin a price the charger is available for MATE.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally posted by Motorsports00
and buyin o/s we dont have to pay the distribuytor tax and import tax and sales tax etc...no bull$hIte.... ( read the OVERSEAS forum!)
I suggest you (and everyone else who is deluded about GST and Duty) visit http://www.customs.gov.au and become familiar with the laws and regulations that govern imports into Australia.
Old 10-12-2003, 11:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Someone was asking about the fuzzy logic setting on a CDC - it does a discharge, waits for however long you have your "discharge wait time" set for in the profile you're using, then does a normal peak charge.

Quite useful for those of you who bother to store your packs with 20% charge or whatever in them.

thanks for the info on the boost setting, will try that out. (why would you use this instead of re-peaking at .03v cutoff?)

Also, for the record, I know of 4 people with CDCs, including me. 2 out of 4 (including mine) go between having no backlight and full backlight. one is dead totally, and the other works fine. I'm told you just have to resolder the connectors and it never dies. (it dies from overheating apparently - presumably during discharge).

-Scott
Old 10-13-2003, 12:14 AM
Tech Addict

How long after you got it did the backlight go out?...mine's still working for now.

You shouldnt let it over heat too much....take a small break between discharges.....its probably more important when cycling as its on for longer.