2007 Ryper Raceway 2.4 Hour Enduro

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2007 Ryper Raceway 2.4 Hour Enduro

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 04:27 PM
Tech Apprentice

Guys whats the fuss? Why is everyone taking it so personaly? It was a great event, great day and this is coming from an offroader. All i can say my team was excellent with Clint, Kevin D, and me. Met new people, had a lot of fun and laughter! Even didn't mind getting hacked by Ryper man and losing second spot, because i had a great time!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Typical for brad to AGAIN revert back to bagging me, or Alex, or perhaps even Matt, I dont know. Firing his gun off at teamadrenaline.net as per usual. We started that forum for fun, and a lot of people appreciate it. if you dont like it, dont visit the site Brad, it's that simple. I've got no idea what bagging me, or the web site I helped start, has to do with a 2.4hr enduro?

Brad, perhaps you should take a think about some of the things you post before you post them? I don't sit here all day thinking of things to pay out on you about? (or others for that matter)

and honestly... "trophy hunting brigade"... grow up man, jesus, everyone's in it for the fun... I've got no idea why your in it.

Someone fronts up and says that your taking things too far on the forums and you go crazy with stupid comments about other web sites, trophy hunters and 'ego' moderators?

it's pretty small mate. real small. If you have a problem with me, discuss it with me at the track, like a gentleman. Arguing about petty things on a forum just brings labels to yourself, not others. What do you think people think of you when you post all this stuff publicly for all to see? Are you trying to big note yourself? because I honestly believe your just digging your hole deeper....

I'm trying to figure out where or when I've ever given you any shit on a forum, or at the track for that matter? You even posted the other day that you've been picking on me a lot lately... isn't that testimony to your attitude? a realisation for a brief moment in time perhaps?

I'm happy to discuss any concerns you have next time you see me at the track, it's probably going to save everyone in here a lot of useless reading...

sometimes I wonder why we dont get a lot of new racers at the tracks? They are on the forum and are too scared to come down to the track. If I was a new guy and I was reading all of the stuff that a few of you have been posting, there's no way in hell I'd want to come down and race. Way to promote the hobby guys, top effort.

With the level of bullshit and carrying on in the last couple of weeks I know I'd never want to come and race and associate with these people.

Take it as you will, I've had enough hey... it's so immature. really.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:52 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

Originally Posted by James
Typical for brad to AGAIN revert back to bagging me, or Alex, or perhaps even Matt, I dont know. Firing his gun off at teamadrenaline.net as per usual. We started that forum for fun, and a lot of people appreciate it. if you dont like it, dont visit the site Brad, it's that simple. I've got no idea what bagging me, or the web site I helped start, has to do with a 2.4hr enduro?

Brad, perhaps you should take a think about some of the things you post before you post them? I don't sit here all day thinking of things to pay out on you about? (or others for that matter)

and honestly... "trophy hunting brigade"... grow up man, jesus, everyone's in it for the fun... I've got no idea why your in it.

Someone fronts up and says that your taking things too far on the forums and you go crazy with stupid comments about other web sites, trophy hunters and 'ego' moderators?

it's pretty small mate. real small. If you have a problem with me, discuss it with me at the track, like a gentleman. Arguing about petty things on a forum just brings labels to yourself, not others. What do you think people think of you when you post all this stuff publicly for all to see? Are you trying to big note yourself? because I honestly believe your just digging your hole deeper....

I'm trying to figure out where or when I've ever given you any shit on a forum, or at the track for that matter? You even posted the other day that you've been picking on me a lot lately... isn't that testimony to your attitude? a realisation for a brief moment in time perhaps?

I'm happy to discuss any concerns you have next time you see me at the track, it's probably going to save everyone in here a lot of useless reading...

sometimes I wonder why we dont get a lot of new racers at the tracks? They are on the forum and are too scared to come down to the track. If I was a new guy and I was reading all of the stuff that a few of you have been posting, there's no way in hell I'd want to come down and race. Way to promote the hobby guys, top effort.

With the level of bullshit and carrying on in the last couple of weeks I know I'd never want to come and race and associate with these people.

Take it as you will, I've had enough hey... it's so immature. really.
Noted... and James it was more aimed at your other two merry men than you. When a newbie rocks up to a meeting and sees Matt barking orders to Chris about "how to marshall" or myself about "where to stand" or starts bitching with people in the corner about who's a hack... that puts people off.

When they jump on the forum and see Shadow running his mouth off, that puts people off.

I apologise for having what you feel a direct go at you, while I don't agree with your seemingly "only rock up to meets where a trophy is on the line" policy, I'll happily admit you're the lesser of 3 evils on the forums and probably one of the more mature representatives of your site, just hoping you can rub that off onto your other moderators who see fit to stroke their egos outside of the virtual "Team Adrenaline box"
Old 07-16-2007, 04:55 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

.... all this because Shadow decided to look cool and bag Acko, George and myself for making a comment about someone who'd run their mouth off a SHIT LOAD on the forums, then chickened out when push came to shove.

You happy with yourself there buddy?
Old 07-16-2007, 05:28 PM
Tech Master

Brad, thanks for your respectable response. Just be aware that I put a lot more time and effort into teamadrenaline.net than Matt does (Matt being the other 'starter' of the site). Alex mainly helps us with graphics and news items (event advertising etc)... I guess, just understand that any hatred toward the site due to someone elses comments rub off on me too, as I somewhat take the site to heart. I spose it's easier to shit-talk a website than a person directly, it's less finger pointing, but as you've come to realise, may upset more than just the people you are intending to get your message to.

As for my racing. I race when and wherever I want and this fits around my busy 'life' schedule. I shouldn't have to explain to someone why I rock up to some race meetings and not others. I have a wife, a large family, a house to maintain, among other things. Ask around anywhere, I will attend any club meet when I get the opportunity. I will travel anywhere for a good race too. Anyone will tell you that.....

Remember, I race on and off-road as much as each other. It's sometimes hard to choose between the two (which race to go race at!)

I think being labelled as a 'trophy hunter' had it's funny moment for a little while, but it's getting tired now. I think if someone is enjoying their racing enough to be good at it, and can win from time to time, then thats just great, and if you dont win, then you have something to work towards or look forward to.

There's a tonne of people in the hobby that are by far more successful than I am at this thing... I strive to achieve whilst having as much fun as I can in the process. Everyone races for one reason or another and if people didn't come to the special events, there wouldn't be special events. The more the merrier!
Old 07-16-2007, 08:04 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Enduro

If ANY of you have got nothing to say about the ENDURO then don't write anything ,if there is one more post regarding personal conflict with other members it will be shut down.

Thanks Kev for doing a great job as usual .I think more people should be more appreciate of Kev and the Job he does .
Also a big congrats to the winners BEN LAURA and CHEN.

The day went without a hitch and I think everybody had a great day.

Can't wait for the Off Road Enduro wink wink.
David
Old 07-16-2007, 09:32 PM
Tech Master

there's going to be an off-road enduro!?!?! so cool.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

If someone see's rotorboss, tell him LogiK wants his stuff, and also does someone know the username of an admin or moderator that can do an IP check for me..
Old 07-17-2007, 12:10 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ryper man
If ANY of you have got nothing to say about the ENDURO then don't write anything ,if there is one more post regarding personal conflict with other members it will be shut down.
Beat you too it, I have requested the moderator lock this thread already.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

I love jouse all, mememneh...