Wiki Posts
Search

PERTH RADIO ELECTRIC CAR CLUB

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 07:54 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

lots of energy in here! I'd love to chime in

I think the regular tuesday nights are run well. The classes work in most cases, and the night runs pretty smoothly.

The classes are tailored to those who race regularly. This could be good, or bad, depending how you choose to see it.

There is no mod class because no one runs mod at PRECC. It's as simple as that, apart from a few people. (if that).. at one stage a bunch of us tried to get a mod class going however it just fell apart and didn't happen.

The classes for the night are ALWAYS (at least when I attend) printed and posted at the front of race control for all to see, prior to the event starting. It's plain and simple and easy to see. Perhaps this could be mentioned at the drivers meeting prior to racing if need be. (infact I've heard it mentioned a number of times)

Pay close attention and things aren't as difficult as they seem.

Race on time, marshall on time, and fix the track if your marshalling and the track is broken. Follow these small and easy guidelines and there will be no jumping up and down or shouting, etc.

It can be an easy and enjoyable night if you go with the flow.

As for making changes... Join the club if you intend to race there. If you want to make a difference, join. Goto the AGM's, vote, and so on.... "You've gotta be in it to win it".

Be greatful that PRECC exists, no matter how it's run.

Anyway, defense mode is off now...

I think it's good that everyone is providing some feedback, it's been a long time coming. I don't know of a single person that has walked out of PRECC without being really pissed off at least once. Either they got 'shouted at' or treated wrong, or whatever.

It's very important that PRECC take on board thoughts and ideas of others in order to secure the future of the club. The more members a club has the more funds it brings in, the more people race, the more the club and facilities can be improved, and so on.

Scaring off new or experienced racers from other clubs certainly doesnt bump a club up in popularity.

First impressions cannot be repeated.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)
Default PRECC

From my past expriences down at PRECC ,and I have raced there many times previously ,including major meetings ,this does not surprise me that the race director is the only one who is being singled out ,the club is well and truly overdue for someone to come in and takeover ,this I think will prevent the current happenings the racers are facing at the moment with people ,mainly newcomers being disheartened by a man who comes across very abrupt and short ,(which I have had this happen to me personally).The sooner you get rid of him the sooner more people will start to come back and race at PRECC, Iam sorry I have had to single out one person but unfortunatly there is only one problem with the club and that is him.I may get flamed by some of his allies but I am sure the general members and racers will agree. I back Nexxus 100% in what he says.
Also for the people who are thinking the same and have not posted here this is your chance,get on here and lets hear your comments .
Mandy you a softy ,say what you really think and I know it isn't the garbage you previously posted.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

this thread is ways to improve the club not attacks on committee members there are ways to say things the write way and the wrong way things are not being said the write way if we want the club to grow lets be constructive please get on the right track and no personal attacks
Old 03-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Tech Adept

Default wrong way right way

Originally Posted by gforceracing67
this thread is ways to improve the club not attacks on committee members there are ways to say things the write way and the wrong way things are not being said the write way if we want the club to grow lets be constructive please get on the right track and no personal attacks
If you go on a public forum and expect to hear only good things ,then you have obviosly never seen other threads.
What he is saying is constructive critisism and unfortunatly alot of the problem does start and end in what Matty has said ,if you expect to hear bullcrap reasons about what is wrong with the club, than expect certain people to get egos beaten up ,this is a public forum.open for everyones opinion.
People are telling you what they think ,but nobody wants to listen ,but funny they are all saying the same thing ,As far as I am concerned there is only one way around it.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Tech Apprentice

fair enought but personal attacks dont help they hinder more
Old 03-11-2007, 11:56 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by mattwoodcraft
From my past expriences down at PRECC ,and I have raced there many times previously ,including major meetings ,this does not surprise me that the race director is the only one who is being singled out ,the club is well and truly overdue for someone to come in and takeover ,this I think will prevent the current happenings the racers are facing at the moment with people ,mainly newcomers being disheartened by a man who comes across very abrupt and short ,(which I have had this happen to me personally).The sooner you get rid of him the sooner more people will start to come back and race at PRECC, Iam sorry I have had to single out one person but unfortunatly there is only one problem with the club and that is him.I may get flamed by some of his allies but I am sure the general members and racers will agree. I back Nexxus 100% in what he says.
Also for the people who are thinking the same and have not posted here this is your chance,get on here and lets hear your comments .
Mandy you a softy ,say what you really think and I know it isn't the garbage you previously posted.
I with matty and nexxus.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Tech Adept

ok then what would you like people to say?
you cant blame things on a problem that dosent exsist!
Old 03-12-2007, 12:14 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

You bitch about personal attacks, are you simple?

We're saying the Race Director at the moment IS the problem, and thank f... he's not running the states.

Thats not a personal attack, if I was launching a personal attack, I'd make unsavoury comments of a FAR more personal nature.

You start this thread to help the club, fine.

Don't bury your head in the sand when you dont like the comments.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by nexxus
You bitch about personal attacks, are you simple?

We're saying the Race Director at the moment IS the problem, and thank f... he's not running the states.

Thats not a personal attack, if I was launching a personal attack, I'd make unsavoury comments of a FAR more personal nature.

You start this thread to help the club, fine.

Don't bury your head in the sand when you dont like the comments.
yeah what he said
Old 03-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Tech Apprentice

just say what you mean then cause your going to and i dont give a shit any way
Old 03-12-2007, 01:05 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 315 (100%+)

just say what you mean then cause your going to and i dont give a shit any way
Old 03-12-2007, 01:11 AM
Tech Apprentice

lets stop this shit its not constructive
Old 03-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Tech Fanatic

this is
Old 03-12-2007, 01:21 AM
Tech Regular

Location: West Ozzie living in Merrigum...Shepparton...Victoria
Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

So what do people want changed and/or like. Put it in point form.

eg:
Race diector-change
Track-like
Race format-change
Facility-like
Week night racing-love

You get the hint.

So what is your preference
Old 03-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Tech Initiate

Why bother keep writing all your comments Nexuus, we know your veiws on the the club and your are only coming for the sunday anyway, why don't you not come and let everybody else have a good day and go and do a bit of growing up. I await your childish sarcastic remark or comment as usual.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.