Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Australian Racing > Australian Events
"Official" 2015 AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "7th - 11th October" >

"Official" 2015 AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "7th - 11th October"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

"Official" 2015 AARCMCC Australian IC Onroad Championships "7th - 11th October"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 04:53 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Hamon
How is it possible there is no reply from AARCMCC or MRCCR??

Where are the results??

Wasn't the event meant to be the MOST important and prestigious that we have in Australia????

Sure doesn't feel like it... pretty disappointed and embarrassed...
Yes Jeff It is embarrassing, we had 3 new guys from Sydney who have been running gas for just on 6 months now who all made the A final and don't even know their results, this is not how to promote our sport.

Everybody looks forward to the nationals every year, we talk it up, spend a ton of money, take time off work, leave our families behind,
AARMCC needs to sort this out and im sure they will in due course.

Last edited by kickass; 10-19-2015 at 05:02 PM.
Old 10-23-2015, 12:10 AM
Tech Regular

We are just waiting for AARCMCC to send out the letters to drivers whom have been affected by their results due to various circumstances in the 1/10th IC on-road finals. This will be made clear once they have been informed first.

Two drivers have been effected and we as a club could not post the final results as it was not confirmed until now. Once I have been given the go-ahead from AARCMCC, I will post the results for all classes. This will not be delayed any longer.

We will arrange to have trophies mailed to your local clubs for distribution to the correct participants.

Newly voted AARCMCC members had to make sure they got all the facts prior to issuing any disqualifications notices. This has taken longer then we all had anticipated.
Old 10-24-2015, 04:15 AM
Tech Regular

Default Final Results 1/10th IC Onroad (2015 Nationals) v2

Final Top Ten Results 1/10th IC Onroad
*Updated as requested by AARCMCC (30th October 2015)

1. Jesse Davis
2. Nick Salib
3. David Chen
4. David Craft
5. Dustin Fletcher
6. Andrew Sienniak
7. Jeff Hamon
8. John Germanos
9. Steven Jovanovic DQ
10. Andrew Gillespie DQ

*Trophies will be sent to the correct clubs for all positions

Last edited by West03; 10-31-2015 at 03:36 PM.
Old 11-01-2015, 01:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sneaky update....... any info on the two DQ's?
Old 11-01-2015, 01:57 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

Just curious why were there dqs?
Old 11-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

What I would really like to know is who are making these ridiculous decisions?

As if the 'event' wasn't a big enough joke already....

And just editing the result of the winner of a national champs without any explanation is just pathetic.

For those that know me, I usually take the positives out of most situations and generally will give the benefit of the doubt. I was going to let this rest as I don't think anything positive will come from having a rant, however for the results to be changed yet AGAIN 3 weeks after the event is just insane.

Someone should really speak up and explain the situation, considering the only communication (or lack of) for the entrants has been on here.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

Totally agree Jeff
AARCMCC should release a statement
Old 11-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 49 (100%+)

My guess on a retrospective DQ would be that Stevie probably wasn't a member of an AARCMCC club.

All very sus though and not fitting a National Championship. No major race really.
Old 11-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Tech Elite

can we re run the final ?
Old 11-01-2015, 09:01 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by mrgsr
can we re run the final ?
Im not sure on the rules for that, however I totally believe the entire event should be classed as null and void. I don't see how it can be counted as an ''ÁARCMCC'' title when AARCMCC general rules were not applied....

I have emailed AARCMCC directly using the email address [email protected] with my questions. Lets see if I ever get a reply..... I suggest any of you with concerns also send them an email.
Old 11-01-2015, 09:23 PM
Tech Elite

Upsetting Jeff as every competitor spend thousands of dollars to get there.
Old 11-01-2015, 11:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jeff Hamon
Im not sure on the rules for that, however I totally believe the entire event should be classed as null and void. I don't see how it can be counted as an ''ÁARCMCC'' title when AARCMCC general rules were not applied....

I have emailed AARCMCC directly using the email address [email protected] with my questions. Lets see if I ever get a reply..... I suggest any of you with concerns also send them an email.
So Jeff when you hear back from AARCMCC can you please inform us as to why they DQd 2 competitors and maybe you can also find out under what rules these decisions were made as clearly you feel that that weren't AARCMCCs rules, i find this fascinating.

The fact that you are asking for this meeting to be classed as null and void is almost laughable Jeff. i guess you would also want us all to pretend that the event was not run at all and we were not in Melbourne at all, maybe we could pretend that we were at the beach the whole weekend and not even at the track. and pretend that we didn't take holidays and spend our savings to race at the nationals. Awsome
Old 11-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Rather than asking questions of AARCMCC why not simply ask the drivers concerned. I would suggest they would know why and there is enough people on here who would have their contacts.
Old 11-02-2015, 09:20 AM
Tech Elite

Angry Sad

Originally Posted by CDS70
Rather than asking questions of AARCMCC why not simply ask the drivers concerned. I would suggest they would know why and there is enough people on here who would have their contacts.
This will go nowhere and snowy might lose a lot of sleep.

I think it should go through our clubs and sort it out through official channels.

h
Old 11-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by kickass
So Jeff when you hear back from AARCMCC can you please inform us as to why they DQd 2 competitors and maybe you can also find out under what rules these decisions were made as clearly you feel that that weren't AARCMCCs rules, i find this fascinating.

The fact that you are asking for this meeting to be classed as null and void is almost laughable Jeff. i guess you would also want us all to pretend that the event was not run at all and we were not in Melbourne at all, maybe we could pretend that we were at the beach the whole weekend and not even at the track. and pretend that we didn't take holidays and spend our savings to race at the nationals. Awsome
My argument has nothing to do with any competitors being DQ'd....

Can you guys remember electing state delegates? as per the AARCMCC Rules?
Can you guys also tell me who was the official race director or race referee?
Or the biggest question why the 1/8th final was not attempted to be run on the official rain day the club had elected?

And no Alex you don't have to pretend anything. You were there and you know what happened.... If you feel the meeting was run to AARCMCC standard then that's ok. We all spend a lot of money and time away from our families..