Old 05-24-2007, 09:57 PM
Tech Initiate

Lightbulb 2009 EVENTS

Post your upcoming event here, include information as follows

Event Title:
Dates:
Link to RC Tech Thread:

ONLY CONFIRMED EVENTS TO BE POSTED
The event can be a sanctioned or non sanctioned event and please only include the above information. What I am trying to do is set up a single place that we can all go to to see what events, be they local, regional, state or national events that are coming up, the rest of the information can be found on the thread or website. I think this will help all of us to work out what events we can get to more easily.

Please don't start a converstion in this thread it is only for posting confirmed, upcoming events.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

i know you said no replys but also add;

Rules: (AARCMC etc.)
Old 05-25-2007, 01:08 AM
Tech Initiate

Point taken Nitro dave, but I was hoping the event poster would have the rules either on their websites or in their threads. This is just so we can all see at a glance what events are coming up so we can organise ourselves. As for rules the idea is to go to the site or thread for all the bits and peices.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:17 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sims
Point taken Nitro dave, but I was hoping the event poster would have the rules either on their websites or in their threads. This is just so we can all see at a glance what events are coming up so we can organise ourselves. As for rules the idea is to go to the site or thread for all the bits and peices.
sorry mate, but just another bump, guys this is a very good idea! MECA organisers, QLD 5th scale and 8th scale gold coast cup organisers, TJ, etc please post all events!

all this info really should be on the ARMACCAS site ideally but it isn't, so lets see it on rctech. this helps clubs plan their future events
Old 05-25-2007, 11:23 AM
Tech Regular

Default hpi winter champs

HPI WINTER CHAMPS

date

friday 29 june practics day
saturday 30 june will be GP day and HPI Challenge
Sunday 1 July will be EP

classes

EP classes will be Stock, 19 Turn and Modified , HPI Challenge will be controlled motor, LRP 17 Turn, control tires will be used. They will be Sorex 36R, Sorex Medium C Insert and Pro-Line Wheels

GP classes will be Nitro Tourer Open and Nitro Tourer Pull Start

link to rc tech www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=164280

link to web page http://www.racingfactory.org/content/

entries close 26 june 2007

thanks brad
Old 05-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default Gold Coast Cup 23rd & 24th June 1/8th & 1/5th Scale

Gold Coast Cup Details:
!!!COME AND RACE ON THE NEWEST TRACK IN AUSTRALIA!!!

1/8th Saturday 23 June 2007
1/5th Sunday 24th June 2007
All funds raise from this event will be going into track infrastructure, i.e. new driver’s stand.

Format for 1/8th and 1/5th
One (1) Ten minute qualifier
Re-Grade
Three (3) 10 Minute Heats
Sort for Finals. Best Laps/Time (Result) of the three heats places you in the final)
C and lower Finals 10 minutes
B Final 20 Minutes
A Main Final Minimum 30 Minutes maximum 45 Minutes (dependant on entry numbers and available time, maximum 30 minute final for 1/5th)

Race Starts

1/8th IFMAR uncalled Qualifier and Heats
Finals by Lemans start
1/5th Rolling start Qualifier and Heats
Finals by Grid start

Scrutinering
1/8th and 1/5th cars will be held to current IFMAR rules.

Food and drink will be available at the track on both days ½ to ¾ Hr break for lunch.
Power & water on site, you will need extension lead and power board
Toilets a short walk away

What you need to bring;
Shelter tent
Tables and chairs
Extension cord and power board
For any one flying in for the weekend please contact us for help in supplying any of the above.

Practice
Track open for practice Friday 22nd from 12pm – 5pm
Practice Saturday and Sunday Morning 9am - 9.45am

Where is the Track
Frank Chaston Oval
Worongary Rd, Gilston (turn into the Frank Chaston Oval car park at the only traffic lights on Worongary Rd, opposite the Gilston Primary School)
Directions from the M1 available on club website

Entry Fee
$20 payable on arrival

Entries Please make all your entries on line at:

http://www.alycat.com/AlycatRC/Onli...ineEntries.html

Use pull down menu and select:
“GoldCoastCUPsaturday” for 1/8th event
“GoldCoastCUPsunday” for 1/5th event

Making entries online gives us a quicker entry time on the day and also gives us an idea of race day numbers prior to the event. On-line entries close 8pm the night before each event.
MAKING AN ENTRY ONLINE DOES NOT COMMIT YOU TO THE EVENT as a head count will be done on the day to confirm race numbers.
ENTRIES WILL ALSO BE AVAILBLE ON THE DAY but please enter early to assist in a smooth race day.
ENTRIES CLOSE 8.50am on each race day. Any on-line entry not confirmed by 8.30 on the race day will be deleted.

Track Specs and Photos

For racers who have not seen the track go to www.gcmr.org.au and check out the photos, if you have the current version of Quick Time there are some clips on the front page.
Other sites for photos are:
http://web.mac.com/optimal_logical/...e%20Photos.html
http://web.mac.com/optimal_logical/...ite/Photos.html
http://web.mac.com/optimal_logical/...n%20Photos.html

More info can be obtained from
Peter Gately
Founder/Secretary
Gold Coast Model Raceway Inc
www.gcmr.org.au
0413 128083
Old 05-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

CASTLEMAINE TROPHY DASH

November 4th 2007

Trophy classes 3 rounds + final
* Pull start pro 45 lap final
* Nitro pro touring 50 lap final
- 540 Mini 10 minute final
- 540 Pro 6 minute final
- Electric stock (27 turn) 6 minute final
Trophies 1st 2nd 3rd
Medallions TQ

Medallion classes 4 rounds
Pull start sport
540 Stock
540 novice
Medallions 1st 2nd 3rd

* Featuring top 10 shoot out
$30.00 entry for trophy classes includes full B.B.Q lunch + drinks
$20.00 entry to club members

$20.00 entry for medallion classes includes full B.B.Q lunch + drinks
$15.00 entry to club members

http://rccars.castlemaine.net/

RC Tech Thread: http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...43#post3335843

Great Idea by the way!
Old 05-25-2007, 07:09 PM
Tech Addict

Default ACT Titles

ACT Titles July 14 - 15 2007

Classes include: 540, stock, mod, 19 turn, Brushless stock, Mini, Formula One and GT 190 (1/10th pan)

Track: indoors with a carpet surface and it is heated!

Club Website: http://www.actmcrc.org.au/

Event Website: http://www.actmcrc.org.au/2007_Titles.htm

Rules: http://www.actmcrc.org.au/documents/..._ACTTitles.pdf

Online entry form: http://www.actmcrc.org.au/2007_TitlesEntryForm.htm

Entry List: http://www.actmcrc.org.au/2007_TitlesEntryList.htm

RCTech Thread: http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthread.php?t=163871
Old 05-25-2007, 08:11 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Could the Moderators maybe make this topic sticky?
Old 05-26-2007, 06:13 PM
Tech Initiate

To the guy's who posted there events, perfect, thats what I was aiming.

Yes if the moderators could make this sticky that would be great.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:29 AM
Roo
Tech Master

Default AUSTRALIAN RC EVENTS CALENDAR

Australian RC Event Calendar (Trial)

Hi all Race Organisers,

Maybe now would be a good time to re-introduce the RC Event Calendar. I was working on this over a year ago and didn't get any response from clubs or drivers so I put it to bed. However, there now seems to be more interest from drivers trying to find out when and where events are on so I dusted it off!

I encourage all race organisers to visit the following link. www.pdnracing.org.au/calendar/

It is a live php based calendar (similar to rctech) and you can create a login and add events, locations contacts etc. I have setup different calendars so drivers can filter their search, so (race organisers) please try and put your event in the corresponding calendar. (If you need a new calendar category setup please email me [email protected])

If you like it, please feel free to start using it. Major one off events like MECA, Much More Summer Nats etc can go under "Major Events" and regular club days can be added under "Club Events" (However I will have to add lots of clubs so please be patient) AARCMCC are AARCMCC events...

Another feature is visitors (who don't have to be logged in) can suggest an event! You can view by day, week, month or year (I have found the month view to work the best)

I encourage you to take the time to have a look, please send me any feedback, but I really feel it could be a great RC resource for RC in Australia.

www.pdnracing.org.au/calendar/

Cheers,

Roo
Old 05-28-2007, 03:21 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roo

Hi all Race Organisers,

Maybe now would be a good time to re-introduce the RC Event Calendar. I was working on this over a year ago and didn't get any response from clubs or drivers so I put it to bed. However, there now seems to be more interest from drivers trying to find out when and where events are on so I dusted it off!

I encourage all race organisers to visit the following link. www.pdnracing.org.au/calendar/

It is a live php based calendar (similar to rctech) and you can create a login and add events, locations contacts etc. I have setup different calendars so drivers can filter their search, so (race organisers) please try and put your event in the corresponding calendar. (If you need a new calendar category setup please email me [email protected])

If you like it, please feel free to start using it. Major one off events like MECA, Much More Summer Nats etc can go under "Major Events" and regular club days can be added under "Club Events" (However I will have to add lots of clubs so please be patient) AARCMCC are AARCMCC events...

Another feature is visitors (who don't have to be logged in) can suggest an event! You can view by day, week, month or year (I have found the month view to work the best)

I encourage you to take the time to have a look, please send me any feedback, but I really feel it could be a great RC resource for RC in Australia.

Cheers,

Roo

i like that idea. i was thinking about doing soemthing like this for www.moorebankraceway.com but more in the style of just a big list in order by date.

cool!
Old 05-28-2007, 03:28 AM
Tech Addict

2007 much More Electric State Titles
being held at The Tamworth track....

Dates
AUGUST Thursday 2ND practice
AUGUST FRIDAY 3RD practice
AUGUST SATURDAY 4TH qualifying
AUGUST 5TH qualifying and finals

Tyres will be confirmed
MUCH MORE 32 PREMOUNTS

Classes will be as following;
modified
stock
19 turn
1/12 scale
demonstrational 540

Entry forms will be available soon........
any enquiries please forward them onto myself at [email protected]
Old 05-28-2007, 04:22 PM
Roo
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Roo

Hi all Race Organisers,

Cheers,

Roo

If anyone wants to have a play, you can use the following details if you don't want to create a new account:

Login: events
Password: events

PS. I will try and add the event from this thread to get the ball rolling, but I encourage new events to try and support the RC Event Calendar to see if it can be an effective way to promote RC events and activities.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:04 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Event Title: W.A. IC On-Road State Titles (1/8th, 1/10th Nitro Pro, 1/10th Nitro Pullstart
Dates: 1st June 2007 to 3rd of June 2007
Host Website: www.warcmcc.org
Link to RC Tech Thread: none.

This is a sanctioned AARCMCC event and will run to AARCMCC rules.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.