Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Post all for sale item's here

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2006, 10:03 PM
Tech Addict

Default Post all for sale item's here

it is much easier here. then you can brouse much better. cheers. hope it dont get deleted this post. it such a much better idea.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

I don't get it. That just totally defies the point of having a seperate For Sale Forum which was asked for by Shane (Futureal). The original thread like this got deleted so I can imagine this one will be to. Sorry!
Old 01-06-2006, 01:43 AM
Tech Addict

yes it got closed with 350 post's. it so much eaiser, then opening all the post just to look at them it is much simplier. i hope they dont clsoe
Old 01-06-2006, 02:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

What the hell are you on about, bummy? Too lazy to open individual threads for a item on sale? Stiff shit matey, you are well and truly in the minority with your views.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

The previous way was a pain in the ass. This method is so much better. Now I only look at things I want to and not have to sort through heaps of posts to find it.
Old 01-06-2006, 02:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

you got that right. i think bummy has been doing too much of what his avatar suggests
Old 01-06-2006, 05:01 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by v0rtex
you got that right. i think bummy has been doing too much of what his avatar suggests

yeah this version is better. i recon regular sellers should just start a thread in the for sale forum, ie: "VWO's stuff for sale thread". everytime there is a new message people can check it, this way it avoids clutter even more
Old 01-06-2006, 03:04 PM
Tech Addict

yeah it might be all right for the people with fast internet but when you only got dial up, this is much better, it quicker, an dif iam not looking for sum thing particular it is great.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bummy
yeah it might be all right for the people with fast internet but when you only got dial up, this is much better, it quicker, an dif iam not looking for sum thing particular it is great.
But with dial up and a huge single thread containing for sale items, wont the huge number of images make it slower to load than loading up a page full of text descriptions of what people are selling?

Also learn English please.
Old 01-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (85%+)

Originally Posted by Burlap
But with dial up and a huge single thread containing for sale items, wont the huge number of images make it slower to load than loading up a page full of text descriptions of what people are selling?

Also learn English please.
True, with all the images and long descripions of items to go though, it is a benifit for you. and it doesnt make sence puting a for sale thread in a for sale forum, kind of like your english.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Thumbs up

This system wins hands down.
Why is there even debate on it's merits?

Maybe we should start a 'Lern inglish thred'.......
Old 01-06-2006, 10:30 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bummy
Dial up or not. The new separate For Sale forum will make things more convenient and faster for everyone. The old thread had pictures of peoples cars, R/C items and what not which took up bandwidth and made things slower for us. The old thread was a jungle anyway. TTT's left, right and center.
Old 01-07-2006, 02:18 AM
Tech Addict

eat me ok. i like it this way, you dont have to sell items in it, its your choice ok.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:34 PM
Tech Regular

I've got to admit i think the old way was much better too. You could fly through and browse all the latest additions without having to open 100 windows.
Old 01-07-2006, 01:54 PM
Tech Addict

see it is just not me, so it just personal opinion. ok. so we leave it at that. you dont have to sell your items in here.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.