R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Australia For Sale/Trade (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade-103/)
-   -   Post all for sale item's here (https://www.rctech.net/forum/australia-sale-trade/96458-post-all-sale-items-here.html)

bummy 01-05-2006 10:03 PM

Post all for sale item's here

it is much easier here. then you can brouse much better. cheers. hope it dont get deleted this post. it such a much better idea.

Team Duratrax 01-05-2006 10:52 PM

I don't get it. That just totally defies the point of having a seperate For Sale Forum which was asked for by Shane (Futureal). The original thread like this got deleted so I can imagine this one will be to. Sorry!

bummy 01-06-2006 01:43 AM

yes it got closed with 350 post's. it so much eaiser, then opening all the post just to look at them it is much simplier. i hope they dont clsoe

Burlap 01-06-2006 02:17 AM

What the hell are you on about, bummy? Too lazy to open individual threads for a item on sale? Stiff shit matey, you are well and truly in the minority with your views.

Birky 01-06-2006 02:41 AM

The previous way was a pain in the ass. This method is so much better. Now I only look at things I want to and not have to sort through heaps of posts to find it.

v0rtex 01-06-2006 02:43 AM

you got that right. i think bummy has been doing too much of what his avatar suggests :p

VenomWorldOrder 01-06-2006 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by v0rtex
you got that right. i think bummy has been doing too much of what his avatar suggests :p

yeah this version is better. i recon regular sellers should just start a thread in the for sale forum, ie: "VWO's stuff for sale thread". everytime there is a new message people can check it, this way it avoids clutter even more :nod:

bummy 01-06-2006 03:04 PM

yeah it might be all right for the people with fast internet but when you only got dial up, this is much better, it quicker, an dif iam not looking for sum thing particular it is great.

Burlap 01-06-2006 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by bummy
yeah it might be all right for the people with fast internet but when you only got dial up, this is much better, it quicker, an dif iam not looking for sum thing particular it is great.

But with dial up and a huge single thread containing for sale items, wont the huge number of images make it slower to load than loading up a page full of text descriptions of what people are selling?

Also learn English please.

Marc_05 01-06-2006 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Burlap
But with dial up and a huge single thread containing for sale items, wont the huge number of images make it slower to load than loading up a page full of text descriptions of what people are selling?

Also learn English please.

True, with all the images and long descripions of items to go though, it is a benifit for you. and it doesnt make sence puting a for sale thread in a for sale forum, kind of like your english.

The Fuhrer 01-06-2006 09:55 PM

This system wins hands down.
Why is there even debate on it's merits?

Maybe we should start a 'Lern inglish thred'.......

Team Duratrax 01-06-2006 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by bummy

Dial up or not. The new separate For Sale forum will make things more convenient and faster for everyone. The old thread had pictures of peoples cars, R/C items and what not which took up bandwidth and made things slower for us. The old thread was a jungle anyway. TTT's left, right and center.

bummy 01-07-2006 02:18 AM

eat me ok. i like it this way, you dont have to sell items in it, its your choice ok.

pyrosian 01-07-2006 01:34 PM

I've got to admit i think the old way was much better too. You could fly through and browse all the latest additions without having to open 100 windows.

bummy 01-07-2006 01:54 PM

see it is just not me, so it just personal opinion. ok. so we leave it at that. you dont have to sell your items in here.